SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lester D-igits vs. Clement Morgan

View next topic
View previous topic

RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my first scambait is complete, at least for now. I got tired with this lad and decided to end it with a few insults, but it's still open enough if I want to pick it up again.

The text of various characters are written in different colors for ease of reading.

See the whole story here. PDF format. I saved it as HTML first, but the formatting got all screwed up, so I turned it into a PDF.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)

Last edited by RayAdverb on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, very entertaining.

Just a suggestion - if you want to keep the bait going, wait a while and then complain that you sent money to "Vivian" with no results. He will be sad that he didn't get the money, but will believe you are a real victim that may pay again. A win-win situation for all, except the scammer of course!

Easter Egg 2013
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GeorgeBush wrote:
Nice work, very entertaining.

Just a suggestion - if you want to keep the bait going, wait a while and then complain that you sent money to "Vivian" with no results. He will be sad that he didn't get the money, but will believe you are a real victim that may pay again. A win-win situation for all, except the scammer of course!

That's just what I was thinking.

Strange thing though; we parted on some very unkind words--him saying "fine, send your money to Vivian, see if I care" and me saying "you are a liar, thief, and child molester". I figured I wouldn't hear from the dude again, but he just wrote back this morning asking how I was going to send payment. I wish I had the exact text available, but he seemed apologetic.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoyed reading this. I'm amazed that you were able to keep Clementine on the hook for such a long time. I've tried to bait lottery lads and I've never had much success with them.

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
BaconTastesGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work - pretty darned entertaining.

"Why not send it to your fucking mum in the village or use the monet to pay me so that i will
fuck your wife." -- DOCTOR Andrew Jones

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic