SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Not so smart-shooter

View next topic
View previous topic

TheFae
Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, he's a "cleaner" for me as well:

Quote:
Good day my good friend XXXXX,

i am glad you are well relief of the tension mounted on you by that thief claiming to be an assasine, please madam,as you know i am no body and nothing but a young man doing a cleaning work, please can you be of help to me financialy nomatter how little, so that i can change the cleaning work am doing and get a better business for my self,i believe you can be of help to me madam, i want to be your friend for life,it takes a day to meet a friend and eternity to say bye, please change my life to better, am not married and i have no kids, i need to hear from you, am sorry about your husband that left you, give me a chance to make you happy.

please reply to me, thanks and remain blessed.

jake.

In my last response I threw in that my Doctor hubby ran off with his nurse some weeks ago. Of course I still have access to our accounts...
This bait will go Romance Alley immediately! Let the games commence... beating

EDIT: I had another thought, that maybe it would be interesting to tie him in knots about his "assasine" persona. So I sent this:

Quote:
Mr. Jake friend,

I was thinking, do you know this bad scammer man who would kill people? If he is not really a killer, does he know a killer? I am very mad at my husband for running off. I do not know where he is, so maybe scammer man or his killer can find out?

Thank you and God blessings,
Mrs. XXXXX

If I'm crossing modalities or otherwise making a mess, somebody let me know. I'm on the list for a mentor. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This I got back:

Quote:
Good day my good friend Cammy.
please see me as if am part of your family and loved one that is in nigeria, i am glad you are well relief of the tension mounted on you by that thief claiming to be an assasine, please beauty,as you know i am no body and nothing but a young man doing a cleanning work, please can you be of help to me financialy nomatter how little, so that i can change the cleaning work am doing and get a better better business for my self,i believe you can be of help.
i musy memtion that you are very beautifull, how i wish i am upto a person you can call your man.
please reply to me, thanks and remain blessed.

Not really off script... hmm, I think a picture is needed from him...

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 183
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
TheFae
Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. XXXX received this response:

Quote:
Dear Beautifull.

I do not know the man or woman that sent you that scarry words, i only ran into his notes to you and some other people by chance, am sorry about your loneliness, but if you permit me,i will feel in your empty part and make you feel good and complete,please tell me if you will assist me financiary as i pleeded with you initialy, please take good care of your self..

i will be waiting for your reply.

yours Hotest, jake.

Guess I'll have to find another "assasine", preferably one more "scarry" this time around. But hey, he's "Hotest." Laughing

@Yastreb -- if you score a pic, let me know. I'm asking for one as well.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's latest:

Quote:
I really want to know more about you. Someone who saves you (and others) from being ripped off deserves something special and sending it to a name alone isn't the same. Please send me a picture of yourself and what you do, what you like and dislike, that sort of thing.

I feel in my heart that Freyja would bless us for that, and I follow what She puts in my heart.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 183
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this, let's see what happens. Hopefully it will lead him to getting with [email protected] and out of the "cleaner" business. But then again, maybe I can enlist a hit job myself!

Quote:
Thanks again for the warning, as for being a cleaner, at least you have an honest profession and are not a liar like the other. Can you tell me who he is? It seems he might have picked the wrong person to scam as I have some training in the art of "taking men out". As things are calming down in the Middle East, I'm looking for more work, and can use this person to train some of my other associates. Please let me know.

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
TheFae
Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks he's busy. No reply today. Cam, he's probably hunting for pics to send. Bet you get one first! Crying or Very sad

Poor me. Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back, and no pic, may Fenrir chew his vitals!

Quote:
cammy.
i do not have any picture in the internet for now,ok? i want to be with you and love you you, i needed some one like you to keep inheart and cherish, but am poor,i want you to change my life and make me reach the level of the man you want, you are a very beautifull young girl, am good looking and tall, black hair and a little fair skin,atiletic stature and slim line body and black eye bolls, cammy, please permit me to love you and i will make you happy, if its will of destiny that i will be with you, then it will cometo pass,ok? you are a good person and you deserve to be loved.
i await your reply.

Now Cammy is incredibly vain and she'll want to hear more praise...

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
TheFae
Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb: "black eye bolls." Laughing Laughing

Yep, he's back, and doesn't even mention "Freda" until halfway through his drivel:

Quote:
Dear friend.

Am here for you,ok? i will make you happy and fill in the space in your lonely heart, clean your tears and kiss you with everlasting passion, freda, you deserve to be cared for,ok? and i will care for you and love you. i just need some money to make things better for me as i have told you that before ,i wish to know how much you would give me please.

yours friend and love.

jake.

Seems he's digging Cammy more -- all he wants out of Freda is dolla. Mad

Here's my reply:

Quote:
Jake darling,

I wish to see your handsome face. Will you send me a picture, darling, so that I will have your face in my heart, until we can be together? Pretty please??

I have plenty of money, it is love that I am missed. I would gladly wire from one of my accounts to one of yours, if you will tell me where. How much do you need?

Yours,
Freda

Yes, I'm going for my first piggy in the siggy! Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's being quite sweet at the moment:

Quote:
For now I don't care if you're poor - what's important is that you have a good heart (although it's a bonus if you're good looking - Freyja looks most kindly on those who are beautiful).

I'm going to raise my spirit before Freyja tonight as it's Her sacred day today and seek Her blessing upon us. It would really help if I had a picture of you as I need a clear image in my mind for Her blessing. But She is understanding, and I hope She will smile upon you.

I'm going on a photoshoot over the weekend - I'll be thibking of you

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's sorta hooked, it seems...

Quote:
Dear queen of my heart.
you are realy an ocean of love and harmless passion, when i read your email i feel as if am hearing your voice, you are as sweet as honey,am goog looking to my self, you will comfirm my looks for yourself when destiny brings us together, i have never sent my picture to any body over the internet before, but in this case, i will try an take a good picture photograph of myself one of these days and send it to you.
camille, i need money, i realy need some money to put something right around me, i do not know why am free to you to request of money from you,but i just have a feeling as if i have known you for long, i will love you with my heart, and i believe and sence you are the loving type, your looks in the picture you sent me is sovery lovely.
i will like to hear from you soon to know if there is any thing you can do for me about my financial situation now,ok?
i love you.

I'll have to stall him until Friday (Freyja's day), though on Wednesday (Woden's day) she could seek wisdom from Odin and need some more reassurance.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Cammy replies:

Quote:
I haven't forgotten you - honestly! The photoshoot stretched out well past Sunday and there wasn't an internet connection at the lodge I could use.

You said, "i realy need some money to put something right around me" - are you in trouble?

His reply is less than convincing...

Quote:
i am not in any trouble, i just need some money to solve a little problems i have, some domestic problems.

i love you and i will always do.

Cammy wasn't going to accept that:

Quote:
I've met people with "little domestic problems" - and they weren't quite telling me the truth. Without truth there's no trust and no relationship can survive without trust. You have to tell me exactly what the problems are, and don't hold back.

And send me that picture before tomorrow. When I raise my spirit to Freyja, I want Her to see you as you truly are.

And back came... an e-card!

There was a cute kitten, which is good, as cats are sacred to Freyja:

And a poem:

Quote:
Soft as a summer breeze
You came to me this way
Always there my special friend
Forever and a day

Heart that's pure and gentle
Kindness that endures
All these special qualities
Within this life assures

Heart will have a special song
Whenever you walk by
Knowing we were destined for
Life's friendship ~ you and I

Times when we are lonely
Or even when we're blue
Next to me you'll always be
Strength that will come through

Days in life go swiftly
Yet moments we shall save
For all the many things we share
These roads in life we'll pave

Grateful for this blessing
Within this life we share
You beside me always
The joy in life I wear

(The Lad didn't claim he wrote this - it came with the card; it's by Francine Pucillo of Poetry-emotion.com)

And a personal note:

Quote:
YOU ARE MY GOOD FRIEND.
YOURS J4KE

But no photo of him... not good enough!

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
TheFae
Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is rich -- [email protected] got a card; Fr3da hasn't, but has been asked if she enjoyed it!! Laughing Laughing

(emphasis added)
Quote:
Dear my queen freda.

i need $2000 ,please send it through western union money transfer, you can use the below name to send me the money,ok? he is my friend and he will help me collect it because he has a drivers licence that will be demanded by the western union money transfer before the claims.

Name: UDEH PHILIP NNAMDI
address: ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA.

you can send me a copy of the payment slip ,so that i can print it and use it for the claims in the western union.

thanks so much my queen, you are as lovely as a rose flower and i hope you got the card i sent to you.

yours jake.

Gads, what a dumba**. But seeing as how he has to have someone haul his butt around town (thus wasting the time of 2 lads!), I reckon I'll come up with a WU receipt -- but not before getting huffy about "what card?" ... Twisted Evil

EDIT: typo
EDIT AGAIN: Turns out he DID send a card and it wound up in Gmail spam (delicious irony!!). I pretended it hadn't arrived and slapped him a bit, then told him I'd been to WU and he was going to have to fill out the attached WU S3curity [email protected]@tion [email protected] Form (I used NN's form). Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy finally replied last Thursday:

Quote:
That was a lovely card - very cute kitteh - but I thought I'd get a picture by now. Please do that for me. Here's another for you - me thinking of you.

He got a cropped version of this:

So here's the reply:

Quote:
you are so very much lovely looking and romantic, i will try and send you one of my pictures one of these days,ok?
i need some money camille,but you are doing nothing about it, you ask me questions saying people do lie that they have domestic problems in other to collect money, do you think am such people, i am jake and am not them, i need your financial assistance my love.
my mum is sick.

I missed the last line (it looks like an afterthought, anyway) and Cammy shot back:

Quote:
When someone asks for money and won't say exactly what it's for, I remember the times when I've lent people money for the wrong reasons. I've had a flatmate ask for a loan and it turned out she was buying drugs. I've known people who just gambled it all away, or worse.
Back when I was 17, I fell in with Robbo, ten years older and good company - so I thought. Told me how great we were together and how he loved me. But seems he got ill, and I had to tide him over. Turns out the medicine he was taking came in shot glasses, and the rest of my money went into the pokies.
It ended when Robbo got shitty after I found out he was gambling my money away. We had a fight in my flat. He smacked me around and emptied my purse and was just walking out when my brother Roscoe, on leave, walked up to the front door. Roscoe took one look at me standing there with a blood nose and black eye, and then somehow he broke both Robbo's wrists - some SAS trick he said. He kicked Robbo into the street and I never saw that loser again.
Until you tell me exactly what your problem is, then I'm not ready to send you any money. It's as simple as that.

So here's the sob-story (with added love!):

Quote:
dear love.
with what you have known about me so far,you can atlist be sure of me that i do not tell lies, my mum is sick and now i have spent my last money,i cant afford the hospital bills again, she is all i have my dear,ifany thing happens to her i will be an ophan, please my love,i understand all you explained to me, now you have known what i need the money for, i have to take her pack to the hospital to complete her medications.
i love camille and you are beautifull.
yours jake.

I don't know what he'll make of this:

Quote:
You may not lie but you sure as fuck leave things out! So your mum's sickness is "a small domestic problem"? Fuck me.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't take Cammy's comments too well:

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND.
SOMETIMES SOME THINGS ARE LEFT UNTOLD, I KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON AND THE KIND OF HEART I HAVE, I KNOW A HELP WILL COME TO ME IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
TAKE CARE AND THANKS FOR MOCKING ME

I can't lose this one just yet...

Quote:
What the fuck is wrong with you? By Hel's frozen teeth - if my mum was still alive and very sick, and needed help, I wouldn't feel any shame about asking for that help! Maybe it's a cultural thing; I just don't understand it when you can't come clean about your mum being sick.

He's back...

Quote:
am sorry,i do not know your mother was late, my sympaty,ok? am sorry for my mode of approach,now i have explained why i need the money, would you be ofhelp tome?

To this...

Quote:
Praise Freyja! We have understanding. Now what can I do?

...comes this. Payday!

Quote:
thanks for your understanding and may freyja bless you, you can send me the money through money gramm or western union money transfer, using the below name,
Name: 1gbo3l1 k1ngsl3y ch3kwub3
address: anambra nigeria
my friend has a drivers licence we can use to collect the money,that is why i have to use his name, please send a scanned copy of the payment reciept/slip so that i can use the informations on it to claim the money..
send any amount you can afford,ok?

Well...

Quote:
I got to Moneygram today - maxed out my credit card - $2500 (Australian that is; probably just over $US2000) is ready for you. Tell your friend to pick it up right away... and I hope you can trust him!
I'm glad you trust Freyja. Don't forget that picture now!
Give your mum an extra hug from me.

In the version of his email quoted below my answer the name and address had... changed a bit:

Quote:
Name: 0s1n0r akh1gb3 g0m3r
address: lagos nigeria

Oh, the horror! The Lad panics (red, bold, and underlining in original)

Quote:
Dear love.
please there is a very big problem here, i saw another email here that i did not send to you asking you to send money to them with the below statement
Dear camille.
thanks for your understanding and may freyja bless you, you can send me the money through money gramm or western union money transfer, using the below name,
wrong information
Name: 0s1n0r akh1gb3 g0m3r
address: lagos nigeria

i am not the person that sent the above message to you, i gave you the below information for the payment.
right information
Name: 1gb03l1 k1ngsl3y ch3kwub3
Address: anambra state nigeria
please, i believe you do not use the information on the red words above because they hacked into my email box and i do not know how, please if you used the one i gave you as listen in above, please kindly send me a scanned coppy of the payment slip to use the information inside to claim the money you said you send to me, please.
thank you my dear.

But that wasn't what he saw when Cammy replied:

Quote:
please there is a very big problem here, i spend your money on ashawo, i am haveing so muh fun hear, please send more money
i love you please.
thank you my dear.

And Cammy wasn't impressed (emphasis in original):

Quote:
What the fuck is going on and what the fuck is "ashawo"? Are you on drugs? IS THAT WHERE MY MONEY WENT?

The last thing from the Lad:

Quote:
My love.
its me jake,as you are reading this message,there is tears in my eyes and i hate my self for not being carefull, i am now contacting you with my new email address, the thiefs in the internet business house i used to email you has hacked my email box and stole the money you sent to me, those email you recieved that has the word (ashawo) meaning harlot, the email is not from me, the hacked my box and had access to my email box and emailed you all those words, asking you to send more money, please donot email me to that email box again ,am now using this box am emailing you with now.
i appriciate the your effort and the love you showed by sending thatmoney they stole from me, i told my mother every thing and explained to her, she sends her greetings to you with tears in her eyes too.
please forgive me carelessness, am a fool and i deserve to be called any bad name, please forgive me camille. i await your reply

I think he needs an insult from the ...

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic