SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Please confirm that you are dead...

View next topic
View previous topic

Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um...yeah...I got this gem today, just wanted to share:

Quote:
Attn: Beneficiary,

There is a man that has contacted us, claiming you are dead and that you had an accident, and also that you instructed him to come and claim this fund for you, please confirm this to us so we will know if you are dead or if you sent this man by the name Regilio Lervanza.

We await your mail.

Mr B4batunde On1.

I have no idea who that guy is he mentions and I never said I was in an accident when I stopped responding to him.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shoot him an email back saying, "Yes I am dead."
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think theres a thread knocking about somewhere on here with the same pitch... it is a truely bizarre method...

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N [email protected]: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i would say sorry i am due to die later, please e-mail me in 24hrs to check again as i dont have long.

Closed lad accounts X 3
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I like it MH. I'm thinking I might respond with not dead but I was in an accident and was in a coma...so mostly dead.

El Sid, This isn't (or shouldn't be) an opening script. I was baiting this guy a month ago for about a month or 2 and just kinda stopped responding. My last email to him was complaining about his barister and he asked for my phone number. Now this out of the blue.

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be trying to set up another scam. If you are indeed dead he may try and get your inheritance or insurance money from the next of kin. This could be golden if done properly.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@CO: Ah with you, sorry missed that!

I like the idea of baiting 'from beyond the grave'.... whooooooooo!

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N [email protected]: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, the tricky part would come if he asks for proof of your death. A death certificate is hard to replicate so maybe pics from the funeral? Any funeral will do I suppose, and of course you can make it blurry.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and was in a coma...so mostly dead.
The Princess Bride modality?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd write something like "Yes, I died in a ghastly motor accident. I'm typing this message from six feet under since I wanted my laptop to be buried with me. I still want to do business with you although it may be hard for me to visit Western Union."

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Write to him:

Yes i died in that accident last week, this week i am feeling much better

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by [email protected] C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by [email protected] [email protected]
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It wouldn't surprise me if a lad didn't bat an eye at that and went on with the scam.

Laughing Yeah, Doc, I was leaning in that direction.

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank God lads don't know just how funny they are. Blah's hitlad in my sig. line was not only generous with a bank acc't. but thoughtful as well. He must have had an epiphany after the first time I was killed though, cuz shortly after sending that he dropped me.

See? Not all lads are stupid Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kokomeister
Outraged Bananapeeler

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Please confirm that you are dead" hahahah! That's so messed up! Lol Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic