SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Biblical Plague - care to join?

View next topic
View previous topic

Gwilliam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Early days but this lad is a tool. I will try to get all the biblical plagues into the story. I am playing a vague old git.

Would anyone like to join me? Perhaps an 'expert' in Nigerian business that I can bring in to finalise the deal?

Obviously there will be a 'biblical problem' with the payment. Think Plague of darkness is due in Wisconsin

Sorry about format - read from bottom.

G

-------------

Sorry

Adrian and I went to school together - tall chap with blond hair and glasses. Excellent cricketer. Just thought you might know him as he works in Nigeria.

I just spoke to Western Union. The network will be available now so I will sort out the payment to you.

ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Subject: I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 03:34:48 +0000

Address: Nigeria Model branch,
Ikeja Branch, 30, Aromore Street,
Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Tel: +234-8069686145

ATTENTION VALUED CUSTOMER,

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID ON YOUR LAST MAIL? YOU ARE DELAYING YOUR ATM CARD.I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU,SO THAT YOUR ATM CARD WILL REACH YOU WITHIN TWO DAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION

Mr. Simon .J. Millet,
Manager ,

Standard Chartered Bank Plc
Copyright 2009

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCB") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: LAD
Subject: Re: IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOUR ATM CARD WILL SNED TO YOU FAST.SO TRY AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY!!!!!
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:48:59 +0100

Will do.

By chance do you know a chap called Adrian Leggett? I used to go to school with him.

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 9:45 PM
Subject: IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOUR ATM CARD WILL SNED TO YOU FAST.SO TRY AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY!!!!!

I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID CONCERNING THE NETEORK PROBLEM .ANYWAY,EVERYTHING DENPENING FROM YOU NOW.BUT YOU HAVE TO BEAR IN MIND THAT YOUR ATM CARD NOW READ TO SEND TO YOU .SO I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION AND YOUR REPLY.

Mr. Simon .J. Millet,
Manager ,

Copyright 2009

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCB") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Subject: Re: I AM STILL WAITING YOU PAYMENT IBFORMATUON
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:10:00 +0100

Hello

i just tried to sort this out but their computer system is down - apparently they have a plague of frogs in Wisconsin that has destroyed their network.

the man said to try later.

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 7:00 PM
Subject: I AM STILL WAITING YOU PAYMENT IBFORMATUON

THIS IS THE NAME YOU ARE GOING TO USE VICTORINA SIMPSON.AND THE AMOUNT IS $450 USD.PLEASE USE THE INFORMATION GIVING TO YOU NOW.

USE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE FEES:

Receiver's Name: VICTORINA SIMPSON
Address: Refer top left
Country/Location: Nigeria
Text Question: Sent By Who?
Answer: (Your Name)
MTCN:......?

WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION IMMEDIATELY YOU SENT THE FEES AS WE HAVE ALREADY NOTIFIED VICTORINA SIMPSON TO BE AT ALERT TO RECEIVE YOUR FEES FROM THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE THIS MORNING AND GET US COMMUNICATED URGENTLY

Mr. Simon .J. Millet,
Manager ,

Copyright 2009

I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID CONCERNING THE PROBLEM YOU MADE MENTION OF ,YOU SAID THAT THEY HAVE PROBLEM OF PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS.OK I AN STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

Mr. Simon .J. Millet,
Manager ,

OK - I will go to town.

However you may have heard we have a plague of locusts here today. I may have to wait till tomorrow when I hope they will have gone

me
TEL: +1 206-203-1078

To: me
Subject: FOLLOW THE DIRECTIVES
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:11:31 +0000

CCOMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY, IT IS MY DELIGHT PLEASURE TO REALLY EXPLAIN TO YOU THE MODE OF THE TRANSFER.THIIS IS THE INFORMATION USE YOU WILL USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT. SO IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT,SEND TO US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH THEIR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY TODAY BECAUSE YOUR ATM CARD IS READY.

GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY.

USE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE FEES:

Receiver's Name: VICTORINA SIMPSON
Address: Refer top left
Country/Location: Nigeria
Amount To Send:$450
Text Question: Sent By Who?
Answer: (Your Name)
MTCN:......?

WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION IMMEDIATELY YOU SENT THE FEES AS WE HAVE ALREADY NOTIFIED VICTORINA SIMPSON TO BE AT ALERT TO RECEIVE

Mr. Simon .J. Millet,
Manager ,

"What you are requesting for is practically something out of the Blues" "You have to make haste while the sun shines!!! "
"I think you are playing games because it is very obvious now that you are being evasive."

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic