SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Cash for Coupons, Dr. "Red" Newbold

View next topic
View previous topic

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently my mother has received one of these work-at-home scam flyers in our mailbox:

Power Programs, Cash For Coupons- (480)-985-4433
3638 E Southern Ave Ste C-105
Mesa AZ 85206

MAILERS WANTED

Receive $1.00 for each envelope you stuff and $20.00 for each order.
Envelopes and mail pieces are supplied free.
Paychecks up to $300.00 are mailed every Friday

Dear Friend:

You can receive checks up to $300.00 each week, with the balance paid monthly, as an independent mailer in our program. The pleasant work includes folding sales letters and inserting to earn extra income all from the comfort of your own home. No gas to buy just to get to work.

My name is D."Red" Newbold (lie). I am the national coordinator for "Coupons For Cash (scam)"".
With the high cost of gasoline (petrol) and groceries reflecting these costs, we make it easy for people to save money with cents-off grocery coupons by supplying the exact coupons they need for the products they purchase on a regular basis., from a list of over 750 Name Brand Items. We get the coupons from people all over the US (Victims) who clip coupons from newspapers and magazines and send them in to exchange for cash. It's a system where everybody wins (lie- loses).

HERE'S WHY WE NEED YOU (CAPS LOCKS-ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASE THE FURY?)

Each year over 400 billion dollars worth of grocery coupons are thrown away (97% of all coupons printed) by people who don't know they can exchange them for CASH (lie). That's an enormous number. You can see why we can't possibly mail our information to all people who may want to get unused coupons. (Ah the nice smell of scam) That's why we need your help spreading the word. Not only do you get paid (Lie- You pay them), but you have the satisfaction (The feeling of being betrayed and broke) of knowing that people will (NOT) benefit from the information you mail them (spend time in jail and pay a huge fine), we need you to spread the word.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

although it looks dodgy, without headers its a look at and walk away

Closed lad accounts X 3
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(The rest of the flyer)

$1.00 FOR EACH ENVELOPE YOU RECEIVE AND STUFF

We appreciate your assistance, so we do our best to make it easy for you (us). Envelopes come to you already addressed and stamped along with with $1.00 payment per envelope (You get the envelope but they forgot to "pay" you for them). Simply follow our easy instructions to start the flow of envelopes and (no) cash to your address.

We assign you a mailer ID (Secret code like what certain lads will ask us to do) that you write on each registration form on the mail pieces we supply you. Then fold and insert a sales letter into each stamped, self-addressed envelope and mail. You will (not) be paid an additional $20.00 dollars for each order we receive (They magically disappear) with your mailer ID#. That's right; you (don't) get paid $20.00 for each person who registers as a COUPON SUPPLIER, in addition to the $1.00 per envelope that you have (not) already received. What a fantastic (scammer) way to make a substantial income (be poor for the rest of your life due to all your money going away to scammers) while helping (scamming) others make money (not) and save on their grocery bill.
It's like having a license to print all the money you need legally (Earning money like a 419 scammer)

Before I tell you more about this amazing (lie) (this is not Multi-level [actually in the flyer]) that potentially can set you up for life, (yeah, a life of crime) there's something I think (you're not allowed to state your opinion in this case) you should know. I am staking my reputation, and hard earned money on the fact (lie) that this system will (NOT) work for you. Everything you read in this letter is true (false) and documented (under work-at-home scam), so if you are looking for a get rich quick hyped scheme, this is probably not for you. (yeah that's what they all say, you're a liar and a hypocrite bub!) This is finally a real true (false) tried (and failed) and tested program.

Receive $1.00 for each envelope you stuff and $20.00 for each order.
Simply follow our easy (way too easy) instructions to start the (life of crime) flow of envelopes and cash to your address.
You will not need to buy* (He contradicts himself later) adds or pay any advertising to get these self-addressed envelopes, with $1.00 cash in each one (MONOPOLY MONEY!) You do not need to pay* any any money to any other companies to make this work for you. (for them)

You will be mailing our flyer that tells people they can send all their unused coupons to us, and receive cash for them. What a (terrible) great way to earn some extra money by helping (scamming) other people.
You will receive $20.00 for each person who registers as a COUPON SUPPLIER, with your mailer ID number. Those commission checks are mailed every Friday (They just forgot to send it to you) for up to $300.00 with any balance paid at the end of the month.

This program will make money for you day and night, weekends and holidays when you're out playing or shopping, even while you are sleeping. (We scam you 24 hours a day 7 days a week) This business is not only (il)legal and (im)moral, it's as American as apple pie. (Yeah right, tell it to Obama or the Queen of England) Everyone uses groceries, and the coupon industry is distributing over 400 Billion Dollars a year in grocery store coupons. (No shit sherlock, where the hell are you getting your "facts"?)

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last part

Our concept is that we (don't) allow consumers pick and choose coupons they want for products they're going to buy a list of over 750 Name Brand Products, like [insert brand names here] and many more. Imagine (having no money at all) how much you can save up you have a coupon for every item you buy at a grocery store. You could save up 90% on groceries you're already buying (not).

You will not get rich with this program but, (you will make us rich from scamming you) if you've been looking for an honest (dishonest) way to earn extra money you want, THIS IS IT (SCAMMER SCAMMING THE INNOCENT)
You'll get the complete program so you will know exactly what to do (lose your money and not know what the fuck happened). All you have to do is follow the instructions in your FAST START KIT. The best part is you can get your today with the order form enclosed, and get started NOW. And remember our MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (is a lie, you get not money back), if you are not completely satisfied with our programs (way of scamming you); simply (cry in the corner and cut yourself like an emo) return it for a refund, no questions asked (questions asked indefinitely)

D. "Red" Newbold, National Coordinator.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(480)-985-4433
This phone number belongs to an Edward Ermel in Mesa, Arizona and the address is 4700 E Main St.

So obviously, it's scam!
http://www.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=33&qfilter[pro]=off&qnpa=480&qnpanxx=480985&qnpanxx7=&qnxx=985&qp=9854433&qstation=4433

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic