SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NEWBIE!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SAMRTKAT
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone,
Well I once looked at this site and I never imagined that I would really come across the oportunity to really get one of these dudes...
Today I did. I learn more about this site so I can post my story!!!

"hey dnt fuck with me okay you are putting on white shirt and my oracle is telling me to warn you or else its going tostrike you till death"--Now I am scared!!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, SAMRTKAT (what does your all-caps nick stand for?) Very Happy

Hope you enjoy your stay, bait safe, read the stickies and have fun.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dutch, I rather think he/she meant "SMARTKAT."

@OP, if that is the case, you might want to PM a moderator (I believe those are the members with green names) and ask it to be changed. If you meant to type what you did, then pardon me for jumping to conclusions. Smile

BTW, Welcome! Hope you've read all the stickies and have your sparkling new anonymous email address! Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome SAMRTKAT/SMARTKAT, there are more than enough dudes to go around grab as many as you like and let the games begin Cool

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, SAMRTKAT/SMARTKAT!

I would add to the good advice above that you might want to sign up for a completely free mentor here: Assistance to Newcomers (Aka...Mentor requests)

Just have a little patience. There appears to be a little bit of a wait at the moment. Cherrie will be along to take care of the queue promptly, I am sure. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

Besides the links already posted above, the Eater University forum has a lot of great tips from experienced baiters that you can learn a lot from.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SAMRTKAT
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure where to even start..

@tatania you are right I meant smartkat ...But I will stick to SAM...I was in the middle of getting the guy to give his information. And then I rembered this site but was to ecxited to check the name I typed in...

One question what if this person got my real name? and email address...Although I changed details of my information. I have to edit my conversation with the scammer. It was throught my messenger and well it has my ID on it.

I am really new at this. Buy I would love to share my story with you all!!!

Got to read now ....

"hey dnt fuck with me okay you are putting on white shirt and my oracle is telling me to warn you or else its going tostrike you till death"--Now I am scared!!
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it depends (no not diapers) On where you live. And just how paranoid you are (Just because your paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get you)

Personaly where i live i have no qualms at all about meeting up with a lad.. If he or any of his friends tried anything they would meet my little friend. (Google 12 Gage dbl barrel shotgun Smile )

Now that doesn't mean i do not take precautions.. It seems police and the local District attorney kind of frown and shooting people here in California Razz

Not to mention other personal reasons..

For the most part you really won't have to worry about anything.. Unless you seriously piss them off (Like get some sent to jail or cost them lots of money) And even then.. Most of them are just to lazy to even bother tracking you down.

Mind you i am basing my reply on old information. I am just getting back into this myself. But as far as i know its almost unheard of a lad showing up at your door step..

Just take some precautions and be safe..

BTW Get yourself a alt account without your Real info on it.. (Seriusly..) If you are at all concerned with your safety. No point in taking chances.

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
SAMRTKAT
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah well... Get a lot of letter...lots and lotssss a day. But I this dude came from a datign site a friend did not understand some of the things the masn was asking and thought I could help. My friend gave him my email address one I hardly ever use. But the only one that has my real name in it!! The funny thing is if you google my real name you will run into some funny things jajaja..but maybe even me!!!!

Anyway, he later turned interest in me. And It was funny. From reading here and after goign back to all the back and forht messaging I had with the guy, I can now tell that he had just a few vage words and nothing really interesting to say. I was too busy to pay attention. At first. He uses photos of a quiet handsome man. And then I started to think there was something fishy about him. I guess he was nice to me so I could ge into a confortable zone with him. So he finally did talked to me about needing help.

At first I was so mad. And I called my friend she had even given him my phone number. But then I said OMG this my chance to give this dude a hard time!!! Well I am working on editing my name our of the converstation.

Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you want to know what is absolutely Hilarius.

If you google my real name the top 3 people who come up is a banker in Luxembourg a base ball players and a guy who wrote a book....

Hows that for kickers lol

To get anything actually about me you have to go to the bottom of the page..

cheers and stay safe mate

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard bro! remember, get a mentor and Bait Safe!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jackdaripper wrote:
Personaly where i live i have no qualms at all about meeting up with a lad.. If he or any of his friends tried anything they would meet my little friend. (Google 12 Gage dbl barrel shotgun Smile )

It is highly unlikely a lad would bother to turn up.

But if he did, then he wouldn't arrive on the doorstep and introduce himself.

He'd throw a petrol bomb through the window in the middle of the night. Or shoot your dog.

But it's incredibly unlikely to happen. What's more likely is that he sends an email telling you where you live and threatening to kill your children.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, SAMRTKAT!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:

It is highly unlikely a lad would bother to turn up.

But if he did, then he wouldn't arrive on the doorstep and introduce himself.

He'd throw a petrol bomb through the window in the middle of the night. Or shoot your dog.

But it's incredibly unlikely to happen. What's more likely is that he sends an email telling you where you live and threatening to kill your children.

Lol let them try.. I am single and have no kids. Nor any dogs.

But i agree the odds of anyone actually showing up (Especially where i live) Are next to nill.

Closed lad accounts

— Arthur C. Clarke
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic