SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crime does not pay - Madoff gets 150 years

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok he made millions, but Bernie Madoff will be 221 years old when he gets out of jail.

LINk

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good riddance. He's no better than the slimy fraudstars we encounter here. Damn, I never thought to bait him.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got off lightly.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about his victims?

His wife pleaded ignorance, but has given nothing back that she is enjoying.

I hate scammers of all ilk.

Hope I posted this in the correct place, and not in a "Tribute" thread... Confused

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dr. Thaddeus Venture
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Madoff's wife gave everything back. Except for 2.5 million.
You know for expenses and her trouble. Mad
http://www.abajournal.com/news/madoffs_wife_to_keep_only_2.5m/

El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he'll have someone to talk to if Allen Stanford goes down Laughing

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if Allen Stanford goes down
Which makes me to think -- if you steal from the rich and get caught, you'll do serious time. But steal from the middle class or poor...whee, get a bailout! [/snark]

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't checked the details of his sentence, but I hope that if this is a case where he's serving several sentences, he's not serving them concurrently (that is, all at once).

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil or Very Mad Yeah but he was convicted on Federal charges not state. I'd have preferred he got only 50 yrs. if it meant he had to serve it in the backwater part of some state state prison, not a federal penitentiary. The local prison inhabitants are usually more friendly to people like him Twisted Evil

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly the sentences that come out of our judicial system has me baffled.
Whats the point of giving someone more then 50-70 years in jail ? Seriously.. It makes no sense at all. Longer then 60+ years is a guaranteed death sentence..

Think about it.. Its a total sham.. Give someone more then 50 years in prison and the odds are they will die before they get out.. And really.. How many 70+ year olds are going to go on crime sprees ?

i wonder what is worse..... Killing someone or stealing 1 trillion... Acording to our system of justice and this sentence being a thief is worse then killing someone in cold blood.

The average murder sentence is 16 years or 13 for being good..
Stealing something seems to have become worse then murder.................

Don't get me wrong.. the guy should be put away for a long time.. But the system is broken beyond belief..

I say let the crime fit the punishment.. And i don't care what anyone says.. NO ones life is worth any amount of money.

Edited some content out.. due to forum policy Smile

Thanks, I read it, then it was gone - Roy Wink

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madoff may have only stolen money, but people have committed suicide as a result.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Whats the point of giving someone more then 50-70 years in jail ?

It makes sense...see, he got years added for each count so in total he'll be given 150 years. now in 2 or 3 years if he decides to appeal and somehow wins on a few of the counts, he might get off 30 or 40 years. But if he's only given 60 years, and then appeals and wins, he could get it down enough to be able to get out eventually. This assures that he is going to die in jail.

Oh, and good riddance!

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Casual .. If the point is to make sure he dies why not just give him the death penalty and save the taxpayers millions?

That is what your suggesting isn't it? The point of such high sentencing times is to make sure they NEVER get out of prison and die there..

Sure.. It might make some feel better that people are stuck in jail till they die.. But the reality is past the age of 65-70 these people are nothing more then geriatric cases.

If the point is to make sure these people never see the outside world again why not just give them the death penalty? In the long run that is exactly what giving someone 60-70+ years is.. The death penalty but drawn out over a much longer period.

People may assuage their guilt by saying "At least they are able to live longer" or any other excuse etc.. But the reality is Prison is no "LIFE" and being sentenced to a term so long that guarantees you will die in prison is no different then getting the death penalty.. The only difference is the cost to the tax payers, and how long it takes the prisoner to die from old age or health related things.

The system is broken.. And has been for a long time. It doesn't help that prisons have become BIG business now days.. Just look at how many people are in prison.. The USA has more of its citizens in the prison system then any other country in the world.

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Cause it's not a capital offense...not to mention NY does not have the death penalty. So the worst you can do is send him in for life. Also, I think it's something like an average of 12 years on death row anyway so that still wouldn't change anything.

Granted I think you are right, the system is broken but it's what we got right now so...

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't matter how long the sentence is. He's 71 now. The chances are that he will spend less than half as long in jail as he spent defrauding and living the high life.

It's only money, but there are a huge number of victims who have lost everything. He took about the same amount of money as the top 10,000 lads*, and from almost the same sort of people.

-----
* 10,000 lads at an average of $1.7M each over 20 years, or $85k per anum.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jackdaripper wrote:

If the point is to make sure these people never see the outside world again why not just give them the death penalty? In the long run that is exactly what giving someone 60-70+ years is.. The death penalty but drawn out over a much longer period.

Ask Madoff which he would prefer. I'm sure he'd pick the jail term.

As for wether you could compare him with a murderer?
In my opinion you could. He hit charities hard - people will die because of that. That's not a dumb statement but the truth. When you take away a charity's money, you take away their ability to help those who need them.
Then you've got the people who have literally already lost their lives because of Madoff's crimes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/8095097.stm

In the case in that link, Madoff may as well have pulled the trigger himself.

And then you've got this one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7798533.stm

There are probably more to come and that's not counting the people who will suffer mental torture because he's cleaned them out.

I categorise him as a murderer. Personally, I would like to see him executed but unfortunately the law doesn't work like that. Like I said regarding the 150 year sentence - he got off lightly.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I don't mean to steer the topic in this direction, I'm from the UK and as such we don't have a death penalty anymore (albeit a lot of calls for it to return) but I've never truly seen the point of it insofar as being guaranteed to spend the remainder of your days behind bars is surely a much greater punishment? Death, for a younger person at least, almost seems like a bit of a cop out in terms of justice served.

The whole 50 million, billion, squillion year sentence on the surface does sound a bit ridiculous but its got to be more for what it represents than what it actually is.

Just to scupper both my points anyway, as far as this particular crook goes, in fairness I can't think of any suitable punishment that would match what he's done unless it was some sort of Judge Dread style banishment to the wastelands.

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to head off any potential brouhaha, let's all step back a moment and not let this devolve into a debate over the death penalty. That's a whole other can of worms that we don't need to get into.

Thanks! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I really couldn't agree more!

I much prefer the peaceful forum Very Happy

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madoff's greatest achievement was not scamming $50 Billion, it was convincing the judge, and apparently everyone else, that he did it alone.

Great play. He will probably die in prison, but his wife, sons, managers, etc. are all out there very free and enjoying their lives and a good amount of the stolen money.

I will never believe no one else working close to Madoff didn't know about this.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The last chapter hasn't been written on that yet. I'm hopeful more heads will roll, including some of the investors who profited from the "fund" before it crashed. It's not uncommon to go after people who profited from illegal ventures, even if they were unaware of the fraud.

I understand a few of his better clients were able to order up statements showing gains or losses to help them tinker with their taxes. Those folks will have a little explaining to do.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
potential brouhaha

The way you put things into words always makes me grin. Smile

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ to say nothing of the can of worms.

I'd like to see the accountant, who had to audit the fund each year, explain how come he knew nothing.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Associated Press wrote:
Madoff, who has been jailed since March, already has taken a severe financial hit: Last week, a judge issued a preliminary $171 billion forfeiture order stripping Madoff of all his personal property, including real estate, investments and $80 million in assets his wife had claimed were hers. The order left her with $2.5 million that couldn't be tied to the fraud.

$171 billion?!! How much was this guy worth on paper?
I'd have gone for a shorter sentence too, as long as it involved him living naked in a garbage dumpster for the rest of his years.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wikipedia has the figures. The theoretical figure used by the courts was $65 billion, but that included fraudulent interest. The actual amount lost excluding interest was $10-17 billion. I used the $17b figure in my earlier post.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic