SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

John Noxvill

View next topic
View previous topic

Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a OLD Bait.. From back just before i had some serious health issues.
11/05 Was the start date on this. For some reason i do not have his original Email so we start with my reply to it..

overall i got some pictures from this lad and even a ID card..

Quote:
Hey STANLEY Hows it going? So just what do we need to do to make this deal go through?

If you want me to come down to Ghana we are going to have to talk a little about terms etc.

Quote:
Dear, John Noxvill

Greeting, how are you and your family today? I hope that our God almighty is within you there in your country.

Thanking you so much for your nice reply to me and all your content information was well received and understand as well.

Reference to your nice mail reply to me that you will like to help me out from this bad satiation conduction I and my mother we are inside here in the refugee Camp in Accra Ghana west Africa here without know good food know good water.

I promise you that our God almighty will bless you and your families through this help you are give to me and my mother to come out from this problem we are inside here in the refugee Camp in Accra Ghana West Africa.

like as I was try to make you to understand our position I and my mother here in Accra Ghana west Africa, my name is STANLEY SANKOH I from in SIERRA LEONE but I and my mother we are now here in Accra Ghana west Africa in Burumbura Refugee CAMP because of the war that happed in our country in SIERRA LEONE in 1999 and the death of my father late CHEIF FODAY SANKOH in July 29th 2003 that is why we are here in Accra Ghana.

Because it this here in Accra Ghana my late father use my name as his next of kin and deposited the consignments two trunks boxes in one security company called STANDARD SECURITY COMPANY G.H LTD. So when my father was about to died in one hospital in our country called top hill hospital he called me as his own elderly son and hold over to me all the necessary documents he used my name and deposited two trunks boxes consignment that one of the box contenting cash amount of( $ 16.8 Million US Dollars) and the another one box contenting treasure Diamond of 652 CARACT.

And my late father was the formerly president of Diamond marketing citizen in our country SIERRA LEONE, I hope that you have view through my late father website and see his photo picture, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3112659.stm and also I will forward you the necessary documents my late father used and deposited the boxes with my name in the Security Company custody here for Security save keeping propose and also with the picture photo of the boxes fund my father snap it before depositing it in their position here for you to go through it to know and understand everything I was tell you, as soon as I received your honesty reply and co-operation again.

And also you have to get back to me to know your position of helping me and received this my boxes cash and the diamond treasure from the position of the security company here where my father deposited it with my name, so that as soon as the boxes fund and the diamond treasure is in your position you will then make arrangement and send me and my mother some money to get our airline flight ticket and come over there and meet you for our life future investment there in your country.

I will be very happy if you can make arrangement and come down here in Accra Ghana west Africa to see me in person so that I and you will follow and go to the Security Company here where my father deposited the boxes and we sign the releasing Document with the Security Company to release the boxes to us, so that as soon as the boxes have be release to us we then make arrangement how to ship the boxes to your country so that I and my mother will live this suffering we are inside here in the refugee Camp and go with there in your country for our life future investment there in your country

try and send me your private telephone number for easy communication in this matter

This is my telephone number you have to use it and call me back as soon as you go through this massage + 233 244 092 046.

Waiting for your call and reply for more detail.
Thanks and God bless you and your family.
With best regards.
STANLEY SANKOH S.S

Blah blah blah.. The standard BS I decide to go with a friendly eager approach

Quote:
This is indeed a most upsetting tale. I would being very happy to help
you and it is much easier to travel from Eastern Europe that it was. I
liv in Estonia and now am widower, my late wife betrice passed away two
years ago. SHe left me quite a lot money, so you do not need to give
me so much, just give me what expenses I need.
John

Check out this next Email i got him. It would seem He has KNIGHTED me ! LOL Calls me SIR John Haha
Quote:
Dear Sir JOHN.

Greeting, how are you doing today over there in your country Eastern Europe? I hope that our God almighty is doing well within you there in your country.

Thanking you very much for your nice reply to me again and all your nice content information to me was well received and understands.

I am very sorry for your late wife Beatrice who passed away on two years age I am pray for our God to let her soul to rest in peace.

And I am very happy to your comment that it is easier to travel from your country Eastern Europe to Accra Ghana here, I will be very happy if you can make it fast and come down here as soon as you go through all this provide Documents I am sending to you now my father use and deposited my two trunk boxes consignment in the position of the Security Company here on 25th July 1999 when I was a small boy for my life future.

And also you will see the picture photo of the boxes fund my father snap it before deposited it in the Security Company position here for Security save keeping propose.

So as soon as you go through all these attachments try and get back to me with a good reply by letting me know when you will be coming down here in Accra Ghana West Africa to see me in person so that I and you will follow and go to the Security Company where here where my father deposited my boxes to sign releasing Document with the Company to release my boxes to us. So that as soon as the boxes have be release to us we will then make arrangement how to ship it to your country for me and my mother to live this suffering in this refugee Camp and go with you there in your country for our life future investment there in your country.

Please try and send me your full contact information telephone and fax numbers for easy communication in this matter.

Waiting for your nice reply to enable us to conclude this future business transaction.

Thanks and God bless you as well.

With best regards.

STANLEY SANKOH S.S

He sent me some stock photos .. not worth uploading them unless you all ask for it.

He seems quite happy and excited with the prospect of me flying down to meet him.. Time to get him off script a bit.
Quote:
Hello Stanley

I am doing good, Hope you are in good health also
I talked to my legal advisor and he has informed me that i should be verry carefull about travaling to your area. He says there are bad people down there who would want to harm me.

When i come down would you have any kind of security for protection? Also i do not even know what you look like. Could you send me a security photo of yourself? More then 1 would be good so that i am sure it is you and not someone who is just trying to scam me.

As for the phone where i live phone service is not availiable. Only Email So unfortunutily we will not be able to talk on the phone. But that is ok. When i come down there we will get to meet in person.

Btw .. Do you like Laptops?

Let the lord watch over you
and keep you safe

Quote:
Dear Mr. JOHN.

Greeting, how are you doing today? I hope everything is okay within you there in your country.

Thanking you very much for your nice email reply to me again and all the contents was well received and understand, Sir listening I want you to understand one thing no human Being will like you to prosper more then Him, so if you tell them about your good dream they will just kill it and tell you negatives things so that you will remain like them, But is only if you think like a man on his own and believe in God you can succeed in this world.

Meanwhile I am forwarding you my image photo picture as you requested from me for you to know who you are coming down to meet in person and also I will arrange with the Security Company where my father deposited my boxes consignments to help you for your visa and also come and pick you from the airport and give you maximum Security to you until you go back to your country.

Regards to the phone number issue if you don’t have mobile line you can give me your land phone line and your photo picture to enable me know if I am dealing with spirit or human.

Please Sir I will like if your coming down here in Accra Ghana west Africa I need you to bring laptops and mobiles phone good ones for the Security Company officials works so that everything will be very easy for us.

I am waiting for your nice reply co-operation

Thanks and God bless you.

With best regards.

YOURS STANLEY SANKOH S.S

Aww isn't that nice.. he basically says it is safer for me to come meet him.. Not to mention the mere mention of laptops etc starts him drooling all over the email Razz

Now that i got him hooked its time to get another photo from him

Quote:
Hello Stanley!!

How are you doing today?

Thank you for sending me the photo i requested But there is something wrong. My Lawyer says i need to have you send me just 1 more photo to prove that it is you in the picture.

I am terrably sorry for this incoveniance But i have to be safe .. You know what i mean.

Please take a picture holding a Signe with the Time of the picture hand written on the signe

Once again i am sorry to have to ask you to do this again but it is needed.

My prayers are with you Let God watch over you

John Knoxvill

P.s I have attached a photo of myself and a photo of the Laptop i will bring for you.

I sent him off a stock photo i got online of a laptop and a .DLL file renamed to represent my photo.

In his next email he defends the last photo he sent saying it was him etc.. And to trust him blah blah..He also sends along a scan of a ID card.. (I wonder if it is real.. you be the judge.
Quote:
Dear Mr. John Knoxvill.

Greeting, how are you doing today Sir? I hope that our God almighty is doing well within you there in your country today.

Sir I am okay for today, I thank you very much for your nice reply information to me Sir, and all your content information to me was well received and noted.

But please Sir I want you to try and understand one thing now regards to your information to me where you side about what your Lawyer told you.

Please Dear Mr. JOHN what you have to understand in this world is this before any two partners can achieved or make success in any future business transaction first the two partners have to have trust and love and believe and have hope in God almighty before them can Success.

Why I am telling you this Sir is because of you ask for my image picture photo to know who you are coming down to help out from this bad conduction I am inside here in the refugee Camp here in Accra Ghana west Africa, and now I have send my image picture photo to you but you did not believe me you are asking me to go out from the Refugee Camp to hold sign and snap picture and send to you again and you know that here is not my country.

Sir Try and understand that I can never want to welcome you in Accra Ghana west Africa and send to you another person picture photo I am the one in the picture photo I send to you that is my image.

But as you side Sir I have to provide my self to you more and more I am now attachment my (REFUGEE IDENTITY CARD) for you to provide you my honest in this future business transaction.

Thanks for the picture photo of the Laptop you promise to bring for me I received it and I am very happy for you Sir, but you side that you attachment it with your picture photo to me, but I received only the attachment of the Laptop I did not received your image picture photo, so please Sir try and attachment your image picture photo for me to know the honest man I am waiting to come down here in Accra Ghana west Africa to help me out from this problem I am inside here.

And please Sir you have to let me know when you are coming down here in Accra Ghana west Africa for me to go and make the arrangement with the Security Company where my father deposited my boxes to come and pick you up from the airport where you will land and give you maximum Security to you until you go back to your country Sir.

I am waiting for your nice reply as soon as you received attachment I send to you Sir

With best regards.

YOURS STANLEY SANKOH S.S

Notice he likes the idea of a free laptop lol..

And here is the photo of his ID card.. For what it is worth..

After a few days i decide to take his script and throw it out the door completely..
Quote:

Dear Stanley

I am so sorry for not getting back to you. I have been having legal issues here. It seems that some people want to steal my money. (It is a long story)

To explain it simply i have to find someone to Hide my money in there account untill my legal troubles are over. I hate to ask you this but would you be willing to do this for me? The amount is not that much.. Only $680,000 euro's but if i do not get this money out of my accounts soon the government will take it away.

Would you be willing to do this small thing for me? I am really in a bind here.

Please get back to me as soon as possiable

Will he take the bait ?? Hehe.. is there any real doubt?
Quote:
Dear Mr. JOHN.

Greetings, Sir how are you today? I hope that you are doing well for today there in your country let us give thanks to our God almighty.

Sir all your content information to me regards to the conduction you are going through now was well received and understand, yes Sir I promise you that I will help you out from the problem you are inside now so that the bad people will not take your money away from you.

Sir as you side I have went to a very good friend of my a bank manger and discuss this matter with Him and He promise us that He
will help us by giving us His bank account for you to transfer the money inside it, so as soon as you transfer the money you make arrangement and come down immediately for us to bring the money out from Him account.

So He promise me that I have to come tomorrow that He will give me the information of His account number for me to send it to you to make the transfer
immediately.

Sir I am waiting for your reply today to enable me to know your stand.

With best regards.
YOURS STANLEY SANKOH S.S

Ssshhwiing !! Hooked ..Now to draw it out a little bit

Quote:
Oh thank god!

Thank you Stanley.. I was hoping you would be able to help me with this little problem.
What is the bank details?

In his next email he seems so excited he can barely complete sentences
(This must be a wet dream come true for him and his buddys)

Tada .. BANK INFO !
Quote:
Dear Mr. JOHN.

Greeting, how are you doing today? I hope that you are doing okay.

Thanks for your nice reply and good co-operation to enable us to conclude this matter as fast.

Fine below is the account information to transfer the money through bank swift transfer.

BANK SG SSB BANK

BRANCH PREMIER TOWERS

A/C NUMBER 0142510037724

SWIFT CODE SSEBGHAC

BENEFICIARY'S NAME: ALEX ACHEAMPONG

ACCRA-GHANA

Your advice to forward the transfer slips as soon as you make the transfer.
With best regards.

YOURS STANLEY SANKOH S.S

I really have no clue if any of that info would be helpful for any of you.. But if you can make someones life a little less cheerful have at it.

Now lets see if he will give me a trophy picture..
Quote:
Dear Stanley

Thank you so much for the information stanley You are a god send!!

Due to security concernes i need you to do something for me. I hate to ask you this but for my own peace of mind i have to.

Could you please take a picture of your self holding a sign saying "I Will Not steal Your Money Johny Knoxvill"

You must print it out by hand.. Please do this for me.. Just so that i can have a piece of mind..

Thank you.. I am standing by to transfer the money as soon as i recieve the security photo i asked you for.

sincerly your partner
John Knoxvill

So a few days go by and nothing so i fire off a email to Stanely

Quote:
Dear stanely

What is the hold up? I am sitting here waiting for the picture i requested.. I have the money all ready to send.. But you have not complyed with my request..

If you are not interested in helping me anymore please tell me now. so that i can find someone else who is willing to help me transfer my $400,000

Here he starts bitching about me asking for another photo etc..
Quote:

Dear Mr. JOHN.

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well.

Thanks for your information again to me and all your content was well received and noted.

But please Mr. JOHN I want to ask you one question? Do you trust your self because I don’t know the kind of human being you are for the first time we started this future business transaction you ask me for my picture photo and I have send you all the provide.

And since then we have concluded this picture matter now again you are asking me to hold a sign saying that JOHN I will not still your money, so I want to ask you what kind of imbursement is that if you don’t trust your self I am not like you trust your self before trusting someone.

If you want me to hold that sign before you will transfer your money that is good but first you have to go to the bank where you will from make the transfer and hold the bank manger and the money you want to transfer as soon as you do that I will be out from the refugee Camp and hold the sign of your name and snap the picture and send to you okay.

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
With best regards.
YOUR STANLEY SANKOH S.S

Well after all that the game is about up.. I send him off a ultimatum.

Quote:
I am sorry Stanley but if you do not do as i ask then i am going to have to find someone else to help me.

And that's all she wrote.. Nothing more after this. i am sure i could have made it last a bit longer but at the time i was having some serious health issues. So i pushed him a bit harder then i normally would have in this situation.

Overall This bait lasted a few weeks or so and those pictures just might be him.. (likely not) But it was fun wasting his time lol

Cheers and thanks for reading

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
perthjay85
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that was a fantastic read. and being a newbie I got a few good ideas. I love the way you turned it around asking him for help with your money, that was fantastic.

good work

and hope the health issues are coming along swimmingly

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic