SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
waterlilly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,

Im new to this site. Received an email this afternoon from someone trying to scam me. I knew it was a scammer, as my partner had plenty of fun winding these mugu's up a few months ago Laughing

Anyway, he was basically telling me how he had all this money and wanted to share it with me. I really want to wind him up, just like my partner done. He had someone put a pair of pants on their head, then send him the picture and also had the same bloke singing along to 'Cliff Richards - Summer Holiday' . You may have heard all this, as he did post up on here about it lol

So where do i go from here with this guy? Ive sent him an email asking what I have to do, as of yet ive had no reply, but this was only about an hour ago. He's probably busy trying to scam poor people Sad
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome.

Just make sure you are baiting from an email account that isn't associated with your real life details. We call this "baiting safe(ly)" and it's a good precaution to observe.

Give your lad some time. You may only get one reply per day (although if you catch the lad when he's on line, you may get many more). If this is your first bait, then just take it as it comes and see how the lad acts and reacts. Then you can start to play with him. Remember, most lads are boring. You only read about the good ones. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
waterlilly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote the post right above yours -- JMR

Thanks for the reply JM, I have a problem now though, as they email address he used to contact me is one of my main ones. I dont know how he got it. What should I do about this? Confused
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they have no idea who they send their scams to, so just start writing him from a new gmail.
And give 'em hell

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yep, just drop the scam and email him fresh from a "clean" account (but start the bait over -- don't act like it's still you obviously).

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
waterlilly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
they have no idea who they send their scams to, so just start writing him from a new gmail.
And give 'em hell

haha, great. thanks both. Will keep you updated Laughing
waterlilly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive set up a gmail account and posted the email address on a guestbook. Will now sit back and wait for my mugu's to roll in. Very Happy

Hehe, i loved it when my partner was winding up the mugus, so im going to have great fun, cant wait Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic