SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael Jackson, the King of Hip Hop is dead...NOK scam...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could get interesting, seems as the "bank" wants to introduce another player.
Ms A*hat wants to use a gmail address for security. Probably missed that Smile

Quote:
Please notice that ,am a bank staff here and do not let anybody know about this especially dont let them know that am the brain behind this transaction for the safety of this transfer and do reply back to me to my private email address:[email protected] for the security reason.

The inforamtion that I sent to her;
Quote:
Here is the information you requested:

NAME: Roy King
ADDRESS: 1341 galena ave
MARITAL STATUS:Yes
PROFFESSION: Pass Gass
PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER: 206-XXX-XXXX
PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS:
BANK NAME:
BANK SWIFT CODE:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:

She thanked me for my quick response and serious concerning. Game on Laughing
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"she" had a go at me for not sending y information to the bank addres... which "she" didn't provide :/

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character finds this all too confusing - plus I'm too lazy to scan any forms right now.

Quote:

Dear Ashat,

I'm a bit confused.

Do you want me to send the information to you, or to the bank, or both?

Wow, I knew Jackson was the King of Pop, but I didn't know he was a real in the Ivory Coast! Cool. Too bad for him that he's dead though.

Anyway, please let me know if I write back to the bank or you.

Thanks,
Stephen

hmm, he didn't send me a gmail address

eta: He sent me the gmail address.

I told him we need to hurry before Joe Jackson spends all the money.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone is interested the "bank" has been online between 2100- 2200 GMT/UTC. I have my yahoo chat status set to invisible so he does not see me.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Missionary Positions Overseas has sent the fund via the MCTN Secure site. So far 112 attempts have been made to obtain the MCTN reference.
Watch this space

JP
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

192 attempts & 22 refreshes

Desperate?
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "bank" has sent me bogus bank account information in an attempt to get me to send a payment slip for a funds transfer. Must not have liked my delayed WU transfer. Of course when the banks reopen after the holiday there will be more delays before I send a paynment slip. Laughing

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
masterb8er
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you guys write to the Asshat when you weren't the original recipient of the scam? Will a ton of replies scare him off? I'm new and trying to learn.

Please drop the lawyer ideal,sign the contract and return it back.We have no time for the delay from you.-Charles

Responding to your dog, it will not be against the law if your dog practices gay with other Dogs in your house. But it is a serious offend when practice with human being.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just something simple like 'Hi, I am interested by your mail, could you tell me a bit more?' Will give you tons of replies. If they get tons of replies on one day they might be suspicious but hey - a real victim sending that day will get ignored aswell that way. Have a go at him, have fun, and make sure you have put that e-condom on mister.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are scamming in yours neighborhood with the soul for getting down payments.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another MJ lad and he's quite lazy Evil or Very Mad

(YOU WON $800,000,00 USD)WHO DUBBED MICHEAL JACKSON THE "KING OF POP"?Tuesday, July 7, 2009 8:26 AM
From THE KNOWLEDGE STOP.COM .COM Tue Jul 7 06:26:17 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta107.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.77 (EHLO blu0-omc2-s2.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.77) by mta107.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 06:28:03 -0700
Received: from BLU124-W15 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s2.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Tue, 7 Jul 2009 06:26:17 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_fc421f98-cb18-45f9-a30f-8741333a64a2_"
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: (YOU WON $800,000,00 USD)WHO DUBBED MICHEAL JACKSON THE "KING OF POP"?
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:26:17 +0000

Quote:
WHO DUBBED MICHEAL JACKSON THE "KING OF POP"?
SEND YOUR ANSWER TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bubbles is still in, and has been given a long message from the bank which includes a phone number, hopefully on Sunday Dan will give him a ring....

I also got a message from the original lad addressed to Jake, he seems to be getting a bit confused.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the email still active? I'm considering responding using a certain Home Alone character

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, the e-mail is still active, i got a compltely random message from it just this morning Smile

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too. It seems like Asshat is changing tactics:

Quote:

How are you today? been a long time,am very happy to inform you that i have succeded on my transaction of $25.300.000.00 to one of my investor account in India please do not angry that i was late to respond back to you due to my new investment here and my investors,we always busy that is why presently now am in India .

Get intouch with the western union office through their email address here:

[email protected]

for the $1.250.000.00 that i sent to you for your your effort on me on this transaction even that is not work the way think before but thank God Almighty now that everything is well with me now.

So do conatact the western union office and they will give you your MTCN number to cash the money because they are expecting to hear from you since all this days so do contact them and cash your money and invest it on your own way and please do remember charity and widow,God will be with you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Aishat Mohammed

Charity and a widow? Too bad, I still want to make this about Michael Jackson.

Quote:
Dear Asshat,

I was wondering what had happened to you. I assumed that you had gone to Mr. Jackson's memorial service in L.A., but it turns out that you were in India.

Don't worry, I'm not angry. I'm sure there is a lot going on with Mr. Jackson's finances that are really complicated. Not to mention what to do about poor little Blanket.

I will e-mail the western union right away.

Sincerely,
Stephen

P.S. Do you have a phone number I can call you at?

That was a great phone call on Dan's show on Sunday. Asshat can really yell!

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Nombre wrote:
Yep, the e-mail is still active, i got a compltely random message from it just this morning Smile

excellent.

I wish I had held onto the "Willam Mays, televison sales men" email that I had in my spam. It was in there Saturday, but I cleaned my spam yesterday and forgot to send it to my other email.

Sad

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, if you guys are getting bored just going for MJ's Millions, how about buying the Neverland Ranch? Turns out John McLain is selling it. I'm afraid I don't have the original E-mail, I got the guy from a mass-Email bait, and asked him to explain the deal again (because who can resist scamming John McLain, the guy killed a helichopter with a CAR!) turns out now he's in the real estate business...

From John Branca and John McClain Mon Jul 13 05:25:27 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta152.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.85.198.251 (EHLO rv-out-0708.google.com) (209.85.198.251) by mta152.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:25:21 -0700
Received: by rv-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id b17so591348rvf.44 for <xxxxx>; Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-***snip snip... blah blah blah, letters etc... ***
Received: by 10.140.226.14 with SMTP id y14mr2763112rvg.138.1247487927199; Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:25:27 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Urgent Reply...........................
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified John Branca and John McClain <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
To: xxxxxx<xxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Length: 738

Compact Headers
Good Morning xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your respond,The mansion It 9000-square-foot structure
Michael Jackson Never land ranch BEVERLY HILLS, California
mansion.which sits nestled under a collection of magnificent oak
trees, was built in 1981 by real estate developer William Bone,from
whom the singer bought the property it has Size 23 rooms,House size:
17,552 sq feet, But the changes Jackson made to the 1,300-acre
property over the years --notably, adding a slew of kid-friendly
attractions -- markedly changed the place, softening it and shrinking
it to less than full-grown scale.The mansion is for sale for $40
millions usd,It belong to late Michael Jackson..

Thank you
Attorney John Branca and John McClain

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They now have an "out of the office" automatic message set up Laughing

Quote:
we are on vacation for 3 month you can contact Justice Robert H
Edmunds Jr ,Feel free to ask question and anything you need just
contact him anytime any day.Please try understand us.Email..Justice
Robert H Edmunds Jr via is email address..

[email protected]

Thank you
Attorney John Branca and John McClain

Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might join this with a character named "Shamone Jean" Very Happy
Hee hee!

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asshat is beginning to get boring - it looks as if he is dropping the whole Michael Jackson thing Sad

Quote:

Rue Du Gouverneur Bayol
08 BP 0682 COTONOU
Republique Du Benin
Telex: bab/5079-5187
Tel : +229 96-21-0903
Date : 16/07/2009

Dear Stephen,

WESTERN UNION INSTALMENT DEPARTMENT

Dear Customer,

CONGRATULATION!

We earlier received your details information below regards to your funds from Mrs Aishat Mohammed for your compesation for your past effort.

This transfer instruction memo is from Apex Bank and the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) that authorised this transfer motion on your behalf approved and signed a payment of ($1.250.000.00 U.S Dollars). Ing. Taofiki Oketokoun, (Chairman) Federal Ministry of Finances have requested for your name, city and country information for endorsement and activation through our western union electronic system for your easy pickup at nearest western union office or agent workshop in your city/country to avoid further unforeseen delay that could make your payment not to get to you in a timely manner.

Your name/city and country information need to be programmed on our electronic transfer system for daily activation under instalment of $5,000.00 USD U.S Dollars daily because Western Union laws here forbiden transfer of funds above $5,492.74 USD Dollars at once from this country to another, but will be sending under instalment of $5,000.00 USD Dollars daily upon completion.

Furthermore. Your first instalment is available online at western union website, but not available for your pickup in city/country yet due to the country you come from and unpaid Authorisation of fund encrypted Value ( AFEV) of $774.00 USD which will be paid by you as the right beneficiary of the approved payment before your first instalment has been available for pickup in your city/country.

This fee stands as the Authorisation of fund encrypted Value ( AFEV) For your convenience you can use our website to track your money transfer online at www.westernunion.com for your record purpose:-

We Shall post the above instalment available for your pickup at any western union agent/office nearest to you as soon as we receive the °AFEV° fee $774.00 USD been the activation of the Authorisation of fund encrypted Value ( AFEV) of your approved payment. The Authorisation of fund encrypted Value ( AFEV) fee of $774.00 USD you will be sending to our office in care of (Adebayo S Abiodun) through western union office nearest to you or beside your country:-

Receiver: Adebayo S Abiodun
City & Country : Cotonou, Benin
Amount : $774.00 USD
Text Question : PAYMENT
Answer: AFEV

Once you send the above Authorisation of fund encrypted Value ( AFEV) fee including your country details, send us the transfer Mtcn to help us activate your payment file and post your PAYMENT SLIP for your pickup. The process of activating your payment file will take's 1:15mins and we shall send your transfer slip copy for confirmation of payment.

We withholding the Text Question/ Answer to allow you acess the fund in your location adhere striclty to this instruction today.
Notice:This payment was approved by the Federal Ministry of Finances Benin Republic to the above beneficiary name only.

For more enquiry call us at +229 96-21-09-03 we shall attend to your service.
We anticipate your co-operation to enable us serve you better to your benefit.

We shall release to you, the Text Question and Text Answer upon the receipt of the official clearance charges which will authenticate the legitimacy of your fund.
We will be sending to you the maximum of 3/4 payment slip per day until your transfers is complete.

This office has made the first payment you can confirm by going to our official web site or link to track the payment but you have to send the FEV charges fee before we can send you your mtcn number for your money pick up.

All you need to do is copy and paste when the site is open you can go tracking. Put the MTCN and put the name of sender. First and last name in the column.

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

You can withdraw from your country today if you settle the outside charge.You have only 48hrs to handle this, we only run transfers not Banking.

Sir, you reserve the right to come yourself as this is the only option left, . We will send the scan copy after payment of AFEV if made you the beneficiary.

KINDEST REGARDS,
Mr Edward Carley
BAB HEAD OF SERVICE.
Online Service 24hrs
+229 96-210-903
www.westernunion.co.uk

^kind of an interesting twist though on the WU transfer idea.

Quote:

Dear Ed,

I am totally confused now. Mrs. Asshat said this was about Michael Jackson's millions and nowhere in your e-mail does it mention anything about Michael Jackson!

I don't just want anyone's money, I want Michael Jackson's money! I bought "Invincible" and I think he owes me one, even if he's dead!

I don't mean to be harsh, I have many great memories, mamma say mamma sah ma ma coo sah and so forth, but this isn't just about money to me.

My secretary will call you to straighten this thing out. Expect a phone call from her, her name is Shelly.

Filled with rage,
Stephen

I am enjoying the Neverland lad though. Smile I asked him if the ferris wheel, train and zoo were still there.

Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply back from Asshat that is following the Michael Jackson schtick. Asshat linked to a video of Michael Jackson being crowned King of Pop in the Ivory Coast in 1992 (I thought it was a joke, it was real though.)

Apparently this lad did a little research.

Anywho, I replied with this interesting little statement.

Quote:
Dear Mrs. A1shat M0hamm3d,

I was happy to respond quickly. It was quite a thriller to hear about this large sum of money heading my way. However, I do know that there has been cases of fraud over e-mail. In fact, I remember the time it happened to my sister, B1llie (Jean). Now, I honestly don't think you are bad, but, you never know, you might be just a smooth criminal. If I find out you are indeed a fraudster, I'll just tell you to beat it, but, everything thus far seems to be checking out. I would like some verification of your identity, though, before I sign anything. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Sham0ne J3an

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Customer,

We only know that Mrs Aishat Compersiate you with this money ,we dont know the source of the money might be is from Micheal or not,all we need to do is to make your payment and get you mtcn number send to you.

We advice you now to send the AFEV charges to enable us to make the first payment and send your mtcn number so that you can track it online before you cash yoour money.

KINDEST REGARDS,
Mr Edward Carley

Quote:

Ed,

"Dear Customer"?

You don't even know my name do you?

Well, you just tell Mrs. Asshat to straighten this out before I have my secretary call you!

-Stephen

Good news from the Neverland lad though - the zoo and the ferris wheel are still there!

Quote:

Good Morning

Thank you for your respond,The passport you send i can't see anything,Means i can't see your picture or any information on it,Am going to be very greatfull if you can try rescan it and resend it to me.Noting is been removed or added to the mansion we still have everything in other.The kid friendly activities,ferris wheel and a little train and the zoo.We have everything waiting for the luck person buying the mansion.I was told you already agree to pay $40 millions USD for the mansion and 300 itmes in the mansion.I belive you been told you going to get a form for $2500 usd and you going to send the cash via western union money transfer to my secretary as soon she get the cash,She going to mail the form to you via Fedex.you get the form in the 2-3 business day.After the form is been fill you have to mail it back to our contact address giving to you.

Thank you

Justice Robert H Edmunds Jr

He attached pictures (I particulary liked the "mjbarthroom.jpg" - yep, he spelled it "barthroom"), so he knows how to google.

I guess he didn't google enough to know that Jackson abandoned the place a few years ago and most of the stuff is gone, as shown by Matt Lauer on the Today show a few weeks ago. Even one of the pictures he attached is called "neverlandauction.jpg"!

Quote:

Dear Justice Edmunds,

Sorry about the passport picture, I've scanned it again. Hopefully it works this time, it looks okay on my computer.

I never received your phone number from Mr. McLain or Mr. Barca, so if you could send it to me again I appreciate it.

Yes, I did agree to the $40 million, but this is the first I've heard about sending money to your secretary. I have no objections to doing that, I would just like my secretary to call you or your secretary first to find out the details. I did not much of a chance to talk to Mr. Barca before, his e-mail said he was out of the office, so you are really my first contact person besides the intial letter I got from Mr. Barca and Mr. McClain.

As I said, I'm more than willing to pay, especially now I know that the zoo and rides are still there.

Is Bubbles available for purchase as well? I think he would like to go back to his home there, don't you think?

Sincerely,
Stephen

P.S. Go ahead and have your secretary send me the form in the meantime.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how Ms Asshat keeps all of the stories straight.

An early message from Asshat mentioned moving to my location after the money was transferred so I offered her a 40 sq ft apartment. Today I got this little gem Smile
Quote:
Concerning the apartment that i want,you can get me nice duplex apartment with swinmming pool inside that i can avoid to pay or to buy over there.

The avoid to pay is probably true Laughing

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Stephen

Thank you for your respond,Am going to let you have my office number where you can reach my secretary ,But i still need the id or passport because that really matter,Yes will still have the Bubbles available for sale.here is the information you need to send the cash to my secretary.You can contact us via phone 1-509-984-3346.When she receive the cash she going to mail the form,The information you gave me then you never send the zip code.
Sender Name......
Sender Address................
Sender City......................
Sender State..........
Sender Country.............
Sender Zip Code
The amount you send,The 10 Digit number (MTCN #) giving to you after the cash was been send
Receiver Name............................. Cindy Shields
Address........................................... 2** **** Dr
City.......................... ****
State............................North Carolina
Country......................... U.S.A
Zip code......................................*****
Text Question...........................................Who is buying
Text Answer.................................. Jesus

Thank you
Justice Robert H Edmunds jr.

The 509 area code is Washington state and it goes straight to voicemail. The fact that the receiver has a North Carolina address doesn't mean much, all he needs is the MTCN number to pick up the money. Still, it makes me wonder if he has a mule in the USA?

Quote:
Dear Justice Edmunds,

Wow, my passport scan still didn't go through? There must be something wrong with my scanner - it is kind of old. I'll take it into the repair shop.

My zip code is 10001 - New York city.

I'll have my secretary call later.

I see you are in North Carolina. I have family in South Carolina. Small world, isn't it.

Nice to see Bubbles is still there. He must be pretty old now. Is he in good health?

Sincerely,
Stephen

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Subject: URGENT REPLY..YOU STILL BUYING??????

Hello Stephen Colbert

Am very surprise i never got email from you or you never pick calls,Am just trying in emailing you to know what going on over there.We have other people waiting on the mansion if you think you not ready just get back to me,I will be very great full if you can do that.

Thank you
justice Robert H Edmunds

I wonder how many of these "other people" are baiters?

And he's lying, I sent him two e-mails yesterday Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

Dear Justice Edmunds,

What are you talking about? I just e-mailed you twice yesterday.

Do not give away the mansion. I still want to buy it.

Did you not get the two e-mails I sent you yesterday?

This is the last e-mail I sent:

"Dear Justice Edmunds,

I got your voicemail. I'm out of the office a lot and we are short staffed at the moment, so there really is no one specific good time to reach me.

I called your secretary's number and it went straight to voicemail, so I see you guys have the same issue. I guess e-mail really is the best way to proceed then. I'll have my secretary keep trying your number and have your secretary keep trying mine, we're bound to connect eventually.

I have the $2500, so I guess I just go to a Western Union and then mail the MTCN number to Cindy S***'s house?

I did have a few concerns about the Jackson family's plans for Neverland though before I send the money. I saw an interview where Jermaine said he would like Michael to be buried at Neverland and I really don't want to buy a house where someone is buried. That would be creepy!

What precautions have Mr. Barca and Mr. McClain taken so that no one is buried at Neverland. I see Michael Jackson's mother may challenge them in court, so is this thing settled? What about Debbie Rowe?

Sincerely,
Stephen"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic