SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael Jackson, the King of Hip Hop is dead...NOK scam...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor guy is barely cold and this arrives in my Inbox.

Nothing surprises me. Please feel free to stake your claim....

Quote:
YOUR ASSISTANT IS NEEDED URGENTLY

from Mrs Aishat Mohammed <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to date Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 3:12 AM
subject YOUR ASSISTANT IS NEEDED URGENTLY
mailed-by msn.com
hide details 3:12 AM (19 hours ago)
Dear,

My name is Mrs Aishat Mohammed, I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.I am the bill and exchange manager of African Development Bank Federal Republic of Benin here. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $25.3million immediately to your direct account which the popular artist ,the king of the hip hop Micheal Jackson is the owner of the account.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the full details on how the transaction will be executed, and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me and pls note that we have no time to waste. Laughing

Reply to this private e-mail; [email protected]

Looking forward for your urgent respnose.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Aishat Mohammed.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Tommo, please post asshat's format in surplus with the header thingys too.
Also, if anyone feels the lad is especially deserving, a mass bait request won't be out of order Wink Evil or Very Mad

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Done.....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167631

I just wonder how long before we get the 'representatives' of the late Farrah Fawcett Majors? Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was waiting for this. Email sent. Thanks for posting Smile

p.s : king of the hip hop?

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent to Mrs. Asshat -err, I mean <i>Ais</i>hat Mohammed Laughing

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s incredible Shocked Who ´s bad?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't Mrs. Ass-hat Mohamed know he was the king of hardcore house music? Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are getting slow, I actually gave them 2 days before we startred seeing the first Michael Jackson scam emails, but now on the 3rd day, vile scum Evil or Very Mad

[edit]

They have email from my church.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a feature in the news of the world today "wheres jacko hidden his cash"

Well its not with mrs asshat thats for sure!

My vote is we reverse this on the lad. Jackson was extremely secretive, we can use this to OUR advantage, send the lads out to very strange and exotic locations on a wild goose chase.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Missionary Positions Overseas charity would like to benefit from this wonderful gesture.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

They sure are good at latching onto current news!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Think of all the plastic surgery I can get with Jackos money! \

Email sent.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emails bounce back.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My email went through... someone must have killed the account Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted in the MJ thread on General that Nigerians were already talking about a NOK scam.
I have to admit, it seems a really desparate lad who would use that format though. MJ is massive in Africa. I mean absolutely bloody massive. So they're obviously aware that the media is concentrating on his estate at the moment.
How they could think anyone in the West could swallow a NOK scam so soon after his death is beyond me.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How they could think anyone....

The early bird catches the worm.
Or how ever the local equivalent sounds like.
And he was eager for a massive flood in his box. Magas a plenty, oooo.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Emails bounce back.

I emailed him after your posting, and no bounce.
No reply either, though.

Sad

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AAAND he finally got back to me Very Happy The MSN address is apparently still active. Yay...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO .. Love the name on his email addy

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Missionary Positions Overseas Charity appers to have been considered a worthy beneficiary

Dear Jake Pegg,

Thank you very much for your quick respond,I acknowledge your e-mail concerning the transfer of the money to your country but I want you to know that we both need sincerity and truth among ourselves [/color]because the transfer will be less than five working days which means that you will recieve the money sum of $25,300,000.00usdollars latest on friday in your country.

The king of pop deposited alot of money in our country during his last visit to Ivory Coast in west africa Africa 1992 for the motherless and underpriveledge people but since that year, they have been using the money not untill 2003 the balance was transfer to the treasury account.He was Crowned King in COTE D'IVOIRE (IVORY COAST) Africa :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ZpvvWCn-I or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otOAV1XvZOI

Now ,that the King of Pop Micheal Jackson gave up to death and the money is still in the Bank of Africa, me and my partner Mr.Adebayo S Abiodun transfer the money to his own branch office in Cotonou in Republic of Benin where he works presently now and now we have to urgently move the money out of his country within the next five day like I ealier stated and note that the percentage will be 30 % for you while 70 % before for me and my partner in Benin.
Therefore, I want you to forward to me the following information and filled in the attached application form with the required information and forward it to our bank e-mail for immediate transfer:- [email protected]
Required Information:
NAME:
ADDRESS:
MARITAL STATUS:
PROFFESSION:
PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER:
PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS:

I look forward to your prompt reply so that we can meet up with you in your home country by coming sunday.
Waiting to hear from you urhgently.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Aishat Mohammed.

NOTICE:PLEASE DONT LET OUR BANK KNOW THAT AM THE BRAIN BEHIND THIS TRANSACTION FOR THE SECURITY REASON AND FOR THE SAFETY OF THIS TRANSACTION.
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Just received that as well

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One sent from Bubbles.

The money is rightfully mine and I want it back.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Laughing Laughing

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooops... the application forms asshat send were corrupt, obviously their nfault... and instead of my infomation (which was conviniently in image form to prevent copy and paste thieves) i accidently sent a tinyurl'ed rickroll which happened to have a similar name of "infornmation" Razz... hope asshat is in an interent cafe and not familar with good ol' rick

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
SimonBacon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and whilst I've been busily reading old messages this is the first post of mine.

I felt a need to respond to this post as it was an 'MJ' email which I received on Friday night (!) which led me to look into this fine sport of scam baiting.

It was only a very brief email and the entire body is below:

--------------
Reimbursement due to death of Pop King{Michael Jackson} Due to millions of people that bought tickets for the show,i advise you contact me immediately to avoid being on a long queue. Mrs.Mitchelle Holmes,Head of operationMichael Jackson concert{London}
--------------

Now, as I have most certainly NOT booked any MJ tickets I was most surprised when it popped into my inbox. I did respond to the email (expressing my concern as 'my friend had block booked 100 seats' Laughing ) but have alas not heard back the lovely Mitchelle. Most probably as it was a hotmail address.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share Very Happy

SB
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic