SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew, I'm so glad he was bluffing. Smile

As for why he wanted to change the script to Ghana, that is because he has boys there who could pick up payments.

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a pile of S**T(Image) as my piece of 8. Is that OK? Only image I had lying around Laughing

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What in the world did you tell him was the reason you were sending it? Shocked

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@grlnxtdr681, not to worry. I'm not going for the tat angle for a while yet. I'm going to string him along for a while, first.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the lad has finally agreed with me coming down there.

RP and AL1ve, is your safari still possible? It would be a shame to lose such an opportunity.
Right now I'm stalling however I can, so I don't interfere. Just give me a heads up when the coast is clear and I can move in for the kill. Thanks.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not sure yet Confused

Sent this to him a couple days ago:
Quote:
U DONT UNDRSTAND

WE R TALKING ABOUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OF DOLLA

U NEED QUIK MONIES RIGHT? WELL AFTR DIS JOB U WONT HAV TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER JOBS FOR MANY YEAR

I NEED U TO CARRY DI MONIES OUT OF DI COUNTRY CAUSE DEY WOULD TRACK MY BOYS DOWN

IF U DO IT DEY HAV NO IDEA WHO TOOK MONIES CAUSE DEY DONT KNOW U

JONATHAN IS HERE ND WE R WAIT 4 U

Got this back:
Quote:
SUD I TRUST YOU 0LATUNJI G0MER WELL I WILL CALL YOU FIRST BEFORE I DECIDE WHAT I WILL DO ...I HAVE YOUR FONE NUMBER WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL LATER ....SAFE MAN...

DONT WORRY I WILL CALL YOU FROM WHERE I AM NOW ...

BYE FROM YOUR GUY....

Anyone give this guy a phone number?

And this was sent to V1ktor:
Quote:
I dont read from you and i hope that all is going on well with you and i want to tell you that i dont go to anywhere and let G0mer be where he his and i be where i am and why are you hiding something for me...i can see that both you and G0mer are Nigerians and you are telling me that you are Abidjan Guys why lieing to me ...Man... wtf is he going on about?

Well all is good and i want you to give me next formart to give dave j0nes so that we can continue their and mind you all the victims you gave me for john sparrow no one has reply back to me and i need a new victims and i want to tell you if you can be also give me victims for Gold dust so that i can also have a victims from you which they can buy my Gold dust and mind you i have studies something about G0mer and i wont tell you here because he might be enter here also reading every mail i sent you and i want you to trust me now that this time around G0mer will never get my victims again and if he does he will never collect any money from any of new victims you give me now....

i need to work and you know you are the one who stoping me from my Gold dust formart and i want you to get me victims for my Gold dust formart OK.

i am waiting for you reply and let me remind you the two victms which they payment is in money gram in abidjan one have sent me a mail that he has got his money back from the money gram while the other one is no more talking to me again ...

V1ktor your Guy is wating for your reply back to me and i have got some software which i need to buy ...and i am looking for the money to buy it and so let work harder to so that i can get money and by now we should be in fucking money if not 0latunji G0mer disturbing me .... $5 says that software is some sort of antivirus program Laughing

One Love ....Man U said so....

I have no idea if he will go yet. If that phone number is a fake, then probably not. If its real and a baiter will be convincing him, then maybe. I really don't know.

BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Used the MG generator...(Thanks for the help, I did not look at tips and tricks....) and informed him that he would need to log on to find it.

Lad's response He loves this code stuff!

Quote:
Pieces of 8 *******,

Thanks for your pieces of 8 reply to me because pieces of 8 has been thinking what can pieces of 8 later reply back to pieces of 8 not knowing that pieces of 8 went for pieces of 8 to send the pieces of 8 money.

Pieces of 8 got your pieces of 8 website when pieces of 8 login to pieces of 8 site with pieces of 8 code pieces of 8 number is in pieces of 8 valid so what I want to pieces of 8 is that pieces of 8 can scan the payment pieces of 8 slip to me directly because pieces of 8 hacker cant receive the money since pieces of 8 have made the payment of pieces of 8 sectary and so that pieces of 8 can go and pick pieces of 8 up this morning and I want pieces of 8 to send pieces of 8 certificate back to me with pieces of 8 sign on it so that pieces of 8 can go and summit the pieces of 8 certificate OK.

Just pieces of 8 send the payment pieces of 8 transfer pieces of 8 slip to me direct now because pieces of 8 can not collect the pieces of 8 money since pieces of 8 made the payment on my pieces of 8 sectary information I gave to you.

Pieces of 8 will be waiting for pieces of 8 transfer slip of pieces of 8 now.

Your true lawyer

Pieces of 8 Barristers Dave E. Jones

Told him that it worked for me and that he would have to try again.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My best bet would be someone here is using a g0mer account of their own...

Still stalling, to see where you guys are going. I don't know how long I can go on though lol

EDIT: Yeah check out this thread
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=170874

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a call on the Mr G0mer hotline that I wasn't expecting. The only things I could make out were Victor and Ivory Coast. I don't mind anyone sending a Lad to me, and I'll run with anything that comes my way.

I could make out that he claimed to have been chopped, then his phone credit ran out. When he called back I tried to push hard for him to travel and that may have blown it.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we have been chopping him with G0mer so much he's scared of him. That might be why he doesn't wanna travel.
Still keep pushing and good luck!

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GPyle: Ah, this makes much more sense now. I don't know if anyone here gave him the hotline, maybe he used Google.
Thanks a lot for trying, but I don't think he would have safaried even if you knew what was going on. He hates G0mer with a passion. Well, we'll just have to make him hate G0mer even more Twisted Evil

@Loupeitak: I think at this point you're clear to try and get him on a safari on your own. Good luck!

Still wondering what to send this fool next...school starts tomorrow and I'll have much less time to deal with him. Anyone have any suggestions as to where to take the bait next? Continue with feeding him faulty scripts and victims? Can we get him an Ivory Coast S0uljas tattoo?

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

Still no reply from him Sad

Any news?

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in. I really don't know why he's so obsessed with mummy.
Quote:
Subject: PLEASE MUMMY TALK TO YOUR SON SOON

My Dear Mummy,

How are you and it has been while that i read from you last and i hope there is no problem with you mummy and i want you to thank the Dr J0nathan for what he has been doing for me and he also said he didnt hear from you well mummy i am alright now and i want to hear from you so that i can tell you more mummy.

I love you mummy and your son want to hear from you because i have missed you a lot mummy.

From Your Loving Son

John Be1um

At the same time his doctor wrote a long rambling note (2 screens worth Shocked) to my Dr H@ndey char about doctors on strike in Naija, Islamist rebels, charity, and money. But the most interesting part was
Dr J0nathan wrote:
I will also like to advise on one other thing that I think could be the best to bring your Client son back down there in the states safely, I want to do this because I am sure if you disappoint your client just as She said I am a “witch Doctor” you might lose a customer, The best of best and only thing you can do to help Mr. Be1um and Mrs. S@rah Be1um now is that if she can arrange to meet Him in Bahamas, I can help Him arrange for medical checkup in Bahamas, as soon as he land there you can come pick him straight to the states without a Visas, I don’t know if you get this well, If not that way I don’t think you can get this man down there, I am sure you government will not allow Mrs. S@rah down here just because of the Nigeria Islamist Militant Group on parade now and I pray Mr. Be1um is not arrested and charged for that , I am 2 little kids at home and would be very sad see daddy being jailed I will regret my life forever,

The Bahamas?!?! That would be some safari.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I've started to put my plan into action. I am going to fly on my private plane over to Ghana, starting on the 28th, making a stop in Guinea on the 29th and flying over to Ghana where I should arrive on the 30th.
Of course the lad's boys will be there waiting for me with a sign saying "Mike Ocksmall". I hope people that pass by understand what that means and laugh at them.

They will be there for a few hours and will eventually come crying to me since I didn't show up. Of course I'm going to send an email saying the weather wasn't okay in Guinea and will fly to Ghana the next day.
After another long day in the airport waiting for me, I'm going to email them saying that I was struck by lightning and crashed in Cote D'Ivoire.

I shall be staying in the US embassy until he comes pick me up ^.^

Think he'll fall for this?

EDIT: On second thought I'll go to Mozambique since I have something to do there for my company first, and then I'll crash in Angola. Just so he doesn't think we're all in this together to get him to Abidjan.

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

Can you PM me the email address he's using now? I'll tell him G0m3r gave it to me.

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this is a surprise. Out of nowhere :

Quote:
Dear ,

I am very sorry for not reply back to you due to I was in the hospital and I don’t have chance to check my email until today and I am prepare to come and meet you at Abidjan and are you still in Abidjan or where are you now and have you meet Mr. and I want you to tell me everything that is going on there now.

Can I have your phone number to call you on because you have already knew that I don’t have a phone which you can call me on but if I have yours then I can try and call you at calling center ok.

I have to go now so that I can a little rest and waiting for your reply back to me as soon as possible today.

Regards

@RP

Your thoughts?

@All

Does anyone have his current IP / location? I'm not getting anything from his web2mail address.

@Loupeitak

Good luck Smile

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverse Psychology wrote:
What in the world did you tell him was the reason you were sending it? Shocked

It was my pices of 8 lol

Quote:
How are you doing today? I got your mail and your pieces of 8 and in order for me to make everything easy for us to cliam your loosing back for you and you will need to obtain a form with a stamp duties which will cost you $1,000 and I have obtained the Certificate Document for you to sign, and have attached it to for you below.

Please quickly sign it and get back to me with it as soon as possible and dont forget to send the money of the form which cost you $1,000 through Western Union Money Transfer and here is my sectary information you need below to send the money to and get back to me with the payment slip of the money you send.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x

I guess a HUGE pile of turd didnt put him off....

I then had to sign a certificate of piracy lol? wtf Laughing

Then he sent this
Quote:
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your quick reply and I have seen the attachment certificate with you signature on it and what you have to do right now is to send the payment of $1,000 to my sectary information I gave you before and as soon as you made the payment, get back to me with the payment slip of the money you send through western union money transfer so that I can obtain the form and send it to you because once we confirm the payment you made and I will go and obtain the form and send it to you also to sign on it.

Here is my sectary information again to make the payment to through western union money transfer below,

Name: L i l i a L i c l i c a n
Office address: 4 4 5 S o u t h F i g u e r o a
Street, 2 7 t h F l o o r
Los a n g e ls C a l i f o r n i a
900 71-16 31

I will be waiting to read from you and don’t forget to scan the payment slip to me.

Sincerely,
B a r r i s t e r D a v e E . J o n e s
Fl y an -Du tc hm ann L eg a l

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Al1ve

From his last email to me:
41.184.19.0 - Nigeria

He must be low on cash or something for the internet café:

Quote:
My Loving Daddy,

The hotel internet have a fault and they are going to do it tomorrow morning and I just want to tell you that I received your mail and I will get back to you tomorrow as soon as the internet sever is good OK, daddy.

I love you daddy and I will write you tomorrow and I love you all and don’t forget to send my greeting to my loving mummy too.

From your loving son

John Ocksmall

Maybe since he's low on money, he has decided to put his fears aside and go meet you in Abidjan. However since I already sent him an email with my flight down there with $30k, a Macbook pro and an Iphone for him, I don't know what he's going to do :S.

@Moose Head
I laughed so hard at the name of the secretary haha. Razz

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Lets wait for RP to decide. This is his bait after all Very Happy

And about the dates, always remember - accidents can happen, flights can get cancelled, you can get the <insert disease here> , etc Smile

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he is a bit low on cash, I feel so sorry for him, I have sent him a Moneygram payment slip.

But due to all the mad hackers and me not trusting Moneygram. I have made it safe with the MG recept Generator which asks for a password.

The password is a very long number.

But for security reasons, I am sending it in 3 parts, 3 different attachments, and hiding each numbers in sets of 5 letters.

Example. This is just part 3 of the code, Then the game begins Wink

Quote:
PASSWORD (parts 3 of 3) IGNORE ALL LETTERS AND USE ONLY NUMBERS
THEY IS ONE NUMBER IN EACH LINE OF CODE.
TY3UU
BVB2FGD
JDGJG9JDFJ
WER7BVC
LOP6CC
QYHJ3F
BBFDH3G
FGFGF1HH
QFBF3NGN

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I got the pirat3 cert today from the lad with instructions to send him the cash in LA???

Now what would you like me to do?

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick post here since I don't have much time at the moment.

@AL1VE: The only reason he will be going is because he thinks G0mer will pay for his travel:

Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY BACK TO YOU DUE TO I WAS NOW IN NIGERIA WITH SOME OF MY GUYS FOR ONE JOB LIKE THAT AND I AM ABOUT TO COME AND MEET YOU IN ABIDJAN AND I WANT YOU TO SEND AIR TICKET FOR ME AND MY THREE GUYS THAT IS COMING THERE TO MEET YOU AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

CAN YOU TELL ME THE CITY YOU ARE IN THE ABIDJAN AND HOW WE ARE GOING TO MEET YOU AT THE HOTEL OR YOU ARE COMING TO PICK US AT YOUR AIRPORT?

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY BACK TO BEFORE I GO FOR ANOTHER IN CHAD.

ONE LOVE ….MAN U SAID SO ….

Of course, the fool should be able to pay for his own travel! I'll be sure to have V1ktor remind him that he will reimburse him for travel expenses, but he has to actually travel using his own means first.

@Loupeitak: Sorry, this just seemed like a really random turn around. I thought the safari was impossible, but perhaps its much less so now. We will see.

21tctrade
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyday we learn somrthing and we use it to earn our life one dayugg shoes
replica jersey
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^spam

@RP

Check your email. I CC'ed G0m3r Smile

He's going to Chad? Surprised

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didnt like my game at all. I did though. Laughing Laughing He went all the way through and was denied by the system at the end

(Its designed to do so). Oh the joys.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic