SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy: We should probably keep it in the other thread until we confirm whether or not it is the same lad, to avoid confusion

@AL1VE: Have you not received the second script?

@Redback: Great resources, I'd like to see some pirate scientologists Laughing
(the Sea Org just doesn't cut it)

Slap has been administered:
Quote:

Excuse me? I told you to do something, so do it. I won't take this shit, if you continue this insubordination you will be KICKED THE FUCK OUT of the Ivory Coast Souljas. And what the hell kind of excuse was that? I can't understand what the fuck you're saying. Just because you have to meet with the artist again doesn't mean you don't have 2 fucking seconds to scan a goddamn map.

You'll see how fast that attitude will get your ass beat.

Victor Lustig

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

I received his 2nd reply asking for the information, which I provided. Nothing after that.

I did get the same initial format from a gmail address today though.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^There is no third script yet, we are still waiting for the map to be done right Wink
As for the gmail address, check out this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167922

EDIT: I never knew how stupid someone could be:

Quote:
Victor it seen you dont understand what am trying to tell you that the map is too large that can not contain the scanning machince and if i ask to rescan it to you again ...it has to been different thing entire so i gat to go back to meet the art design and re draw the map again with the keys and i have attached the new drawing map to you and i will be waiting to read from you with the formart to send to the victims with the map .

I dont want you to be annoyed with me because am doing what is right ...ok...

i will be waiting to read from you .

One Love ....Man U Said so .....

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/RevPsych/treasuremap.jpg

Why is "wild animals" part of the map key? Why does the map even HAVE a key? Oh yeah, because he thinks we're as stupid as him. It's really not hard, draw an X.
Another thing, did he even pay attention to the format? THE TREASURE IS BURIED, NOT UNDERWATER, YOU HALFWIT.

Quote:
I am waiting to read from you about the format with the map and i hope the map is Good...hum...

One Love .....Man U said so ...

It is not good, I can assure you...

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pirate Jack has finally found his way to may in box. Damn, there must be a central database of email addresses.

If your lad starts asking you about corporate takeovers, then I am responsible.

Closed lad accounts x11
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so glad the map legend told me that the pictures of the elephants were wild animals...I hope they are still there when I travel to find the treasure!

Looks like he's drawing this on a paper bag (or "sack" as you Brits like to say!)
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the first script, but haven't heard a thing back since I replied. Y'all must be keeping him busy...

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cap'n Jack found his way to two of my catchers. He has sent a reply back to my Barack Obama account (If you don't know who he is, he's the president of the 'United State' Laughing). Obama offered military support since he's not good with a sword.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we face now the situation -

this clever lad has used the script and did send it out with a slightly different address, from gmail, on his own cost's. for his own benefit.

few minutes ago I received from the 2nd address exact the 2nd script as his answer.

so this will defenitely be funny ! cause now he has send out by himself the script to all the passengers of the shuttle on Eater.

---
A H O I !!
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The mutinous dog! How dare he be so arrogant as to think he can do this without me!

@Jane: That's good, the Black Pearl is all but luxurious. Then again, neither are military ships, but at least they don't leak Razz

@FloridaBaiter: He's running around making maps for me, and he's an idiot. I don't know how he expects to use the format on other victims when he can't even do it with the ones I send to him!

I didn't get the chance to email him back earlier, and he's probably not going to check his email for the rest of the day. I'm not sure what exactly to tell him is wrong with the map, besides the obvious. What do you guys think he should do to make the map look more "authentic"? Wink

frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

new victim has got 3rd mail from the sparrow#2

Dear B..,

Thank you for your reply. I want you to tell me your Full name and your Location with your star sign and i will be waiting to read from you so that we can proceed on this deal.

Thanks & God bless

John Sparrow

------

for me the map is nearly fine, the scale is not the right to draw in any details.
sorry, I know, this is no answer to find a reason for a slap.
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this (along with the treasure map) :

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am very sorry for my late reply back to you due to my hotel bill has been expired and I was disconnected from using the hotel internet sever to browse and I just went to meet their hotel manager to pity for my condition to allow me to send an email to you which he gave me only today so am very sorry for my late reply back to you once again.

Please I don’t want you to think maybe I have ignored you it my hotel bill that expired make the hotel manager disconnected me from using their internet facility to browse and I will need your assistant to help me to pay my hotel bills which I need $750 to balances them up and I even received an email from my sister that she is not living comfortable in my uncle place that she is suffering to much and I have to go back to ivory coast secretly to bring my sister back to the nearest country where I was lodge in Accra –Ghana and for my traveling trip I will also need $1,150 for my traveling trip for my sister and I .

The attachment of the treasure map is for you and I want to ask you one question that are we going to need a security company to guard us to the land which my later father buried the treasure or we don’t need them.

I will be waiting to read from you if you can help me with the money of $1,900 to pay for my hotel bills and my traveling trip to rescue my sister from our uncle place.

Thanks & God bless

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that considered "off-script" if he just whips out a script from another scam?
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he lurkes in our seminar about 'creative script-modding' and these lines are his contribution / homework.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is way far over the top for how I usually bait,but this lad seems to be special.My reply to the second script
Quote:
Ahoy,Jack.A fine pickle you are findin yourself in to be sure.This uncle of yours wouldn't be a one legged sea faring man by chance?The given name is G3orge P@tton,but most people know me by me beard.I lives near Ocracoke Inlet.I has skill with a sword to be sure,but I ususally prefers to use one of me hangers.Never crossed swords with the East India Company,but the is a Lieut. Maynard of the navy who has been a real headache to me.
Now just what is it you be wantin of me?

Mugu,meet Blackbeard.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^hi doc, me too did step over a border in my anwser(s).
and guess - it did not even hurt badly, the fun of.

`till now he takes it all like a tough guy. - no emotions.
I guess he owns ray-bans.

--
masterb8er
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you need another faux victim? Or is it too late for Ivanna Costya's excellent treasure adventure?

Please drop the lawyer ideal,sign the contract and return it back.We have no time for the delay from you.-Charles

Responding to your dog, it will not be against the law if your dog practices gay with other Dogs in your house. But it is a serious offend when practice with human being.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't answer him for a day and he goes and makes his own script? Double slap time for sending out the unfinished map with his own lame formart!

@masterb8r: Go ahead and PM me the address. Oh, and make sure not to post your character's name here so he can't find it using google Wink

FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I have to share this. Got it for "Talk Like A Pirate Day" and it might be some help...

http://www.syddware.com/cgi-bin/pirate.pl

Gotta LOVE a Pirate Translator! Or should I say..

Gotta love a Sea dog Translator!
Ya horn swollgin' swabbie!

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh boi.
his own writing is nothing than boring.
where are the times when he had a ghostwriter.

Quote:
Thanks for your email.I want to tell you that am not happy since yesterday when i received an email from my sister that she is suffering and not living comfortable in my uncle house and she said that i should come and pick her to where i am because am not in Cote d'Ivoire and she wanted to come and stay where i am and am living in a Guest house in Neighbouring Country which its Accra - Ghana and i also have a problem with my Guest House bill and i want you to assist me to pay $450 for my hotel bill with my traveling trip to escape my sister from my uncles and so that when we come back i will send you the treasure map of where my late father buried the Treasure and i want to ask you one question ? Did we need to apply for a Security Company to Guard us to the land where the Treasure was buried or we dont need Security Company at all.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

'go and kill yourself, loser.' is the only answer I have found 'till now. geehh

At least did write him:
Quote:
What happened with your wit, Mr. Sparrow ?

Your first letter was a amusing story that attracted my attention, It was so different to all the cheap beggar-letters floating into my inbox.
I am working in a charity - instituion, as I have told you, and I see dumb cheap uninspirated beggar letters every day.
And your letter is one of the lamest I have seen in the last 4 weeks.

Sorry, Mr. Sparrow, with such a sh*t you will get not a single cent.

Best regards,
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing
Well done, that'll teach him to stray from the script.

The next part of the script will be sent out to him tonight, so look for it tomorrow!

For anyone who has received a script from him that is NOT mine, just drop him. Send me another addy and I'll make sure he follows the script this time Evil or Very Mad

El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ol' Polkabeard just got his first and has replied dsaying its a better plan than a barrel o' grog Razz

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

Thank you so much for the information. Things are getting worse and worse here as my uncles have locked us in the hold of the ship.

Here is the treasure map as proof of the legitimacy of this deal. Tell me what you think is the safest path to the treasure.

Regards,

Yours or not? "Wild Animals" treasure map attached.

a very big foollll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RP,
I just received the same Treasure Map
and script as Remu above. Apparently
I have not been dropped.
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cmon now. Everyone knows it's "HERE THERE BE DRAGONS", not "Wild Animals".

Ooh, and if he could make a rubbing of a dragon carving to use as the background of the map...Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also received # 3.

I was shocked that his scoundrel uncles locked him in the brig (yet they give him access to email and a scanner!).

Is there a safari camp that we can stage a search party/expedition from in those parts?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic