SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying to send someone else instead. He got his 'lawyer' to call me and warn me for 10+ minutes about the dangers of listening to G0m3r. He is really freaked Very Happy Wants me to move to a different hotel, warned me that any trunkbox G0m3r shows me is fake, etc

The weird thing is he called me with both a US & Australian phone number.

EDIT : He called back and warned me again about G0m3r. His lawyer wants to send me his picture. Our boi offered to send me money in Abidjan so I could move to a different hotel Laughing

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wtf, I offered him extra money if he would stop been so stupid by giving me the wrong details on his Moneygram slip.

And he said he didnt want it.

Maybe I should email back and INSIST he take some extra money,

but he has to promise me to stop been a fucktard and getting everything wrong.

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think he needs more than money to do that Laughing

@AL1VE: Wow, I've never seen a lad offer the victim money Shocked
I'll send him an email from G0mer, and make him think that G0mer is still in the dark about when the lad is coming.
Keep up the good work with the phone calls, he definitely believes you about the 10k now Very Happy

@Loupeitak: Has there been a zombie infestation in your town? Razz

I've been wondering...its pretty obvious that the three guys the lad is bringing with him are bodyguards. Wouldn't it be great if they tried to smuggle weapons into the country and got arrested? Very Happy

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are so cruel..but i like it Laughing Laughing

My pirates are depressed after been sank 3 times by the EITC and there advanced weapons. They run around with M249's while me and my crew only have a scurvy gunpower pistol

If only we could get our hands on some surplus ex-russian hardware.

Pistols. Rifles...AK47's.. can he get these? Laughing Laughing Laughing

£20,000 of choppable dollah per piece Very Happy

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest :

Quote:
Dear ,

Sequel to my breif telephone conversation with you and my lawyer Mr ,it is a great suprised to me that Mr is trying to use my present health condition and my age based on his releationship with my late father,thinking` that he will use this facts to divert you and defraud you as he has finds out that you are reputable and honest bussiness man.

Mr ,all waht am saying here is for you to save any cent with you as any 1 dollar given out from you to Mr and his associates are considered lost,as one one of those guys you have meet,have told me all Mr intentsion to have you tricked into fraudrey all in respect of partnership.

What i need is everlasting live partnership, let me cut this short,find attached my lawyer picture for his identification prior his arrival,as am waiting for the doctor confirmation by tommorrow ,if i will be allowed to fly or not,this i will confirm by tommorrow morning.

I will call you back with my lawyer after i have sent you this mail for confirmation.
God will bless you.

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha lazy bastard decides to send other people out for him? Big no no. It's time for a big slap!

Meanwhile he's ignoring me, probably to center all of his small brain's capacities on G0mer.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another reply from him :

Quote:
Dear ,

Is nice hearing from you today, I have checked my email and I cant find the attached picture you sent to me, Please henceforth email me through this box and resend your attached picture to me on this e-mail address you sent me on now.

My lawyer has discussed with my doctor and I am waiting for positive response from my lawyer and I hope it will be Good news that I can travel with him tomorrow.

I will be calling you shortly with my lawyer to finalize our traveling discussion to be with you there in Abidjan.

Thanks & God bless.

BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he may be travelling...

Quote:
Thanks for your reply and I am sorry for my late reply back to you due to I am about to leave my office for weekend break ( Question I recieved this on Monday morning Question )and I got your mail and I can not reply back to you on that very day and I just came back to my office today to write you back.

Regarding to your mail you sent to me and I do believe that the hackers are trying to collect your money which you sent to us but it is not possible for the hackers to hack your payment you made to us in states and let me know as soon as you format your computer so that the hacker will not be disturbing our transaction and the conversation we mail to each other on internet again.

I will like to give you our bank details in states where you are going to transfer the payment for us so that I can finished everything we need to do in the court.

Please I have sent you a mail several times that I need back the certificate I gave to you to sign on it and return it back to me and I must summit the certificate first thing tomorrow morning to the court with some paper work I have done for you.

I will be waiting to read from you.

Seems like the certificate is important to him...
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Avast!... I email ye telling ye I be unwell and ye dont even care. Harrrrr!... why have ye not got back in touch with me. What be ye doing? where be ye?

Is my email to him, he hasnt emailed me today Sad He dont love me anymore.

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Dave Summers,

I am very sorry for my late reply back to you and immediately I sent you a mail I have left my office to see one of my clients about his properties he want to sell out and I just came back to my office and I met my sectary said that the money gram office refused to give her the money due to the 9 digit number and she even gave them the payment slip to look at it and the payment slip returned back to her after some hours that’s they cant not give her the money that there are some error with the payment.

Then I came to my office and check my mail and I saw your first and second mail you sent to me and so that is how I spent my day and how is your health now and I hope you are now ok now and I pray to God to give you strong and strength health.

In your first mail to me, you said you are going to send your wife to resend the payment to us incase the money gram don’t give my sectary the money and I don’t want much stress for my sectary again and I don’t want to give you much stress any more and this is how we are going to do it to get the money to me. one of my colleagues are now in London, united kingdom to meet his client and he will be leaving London tomorrow afternoon to states and I want to give you his full name so that you or your wife can resend the money on his name and give me the payment slip so that she can pick up the money in London and give it to me cash here in states and here is full details below,

Name: Laura Olson
City: London

So Mr. Dave that’s my colleagues full name and I want you to send the payment slip to me so that I can send it to her to pick up the money and please don’t let the money gram give you 9 digits this time around and its 8 digit number not 9 Ok.

I am still in my office now and please don’t forget to provide a description of the event in which your ship was sunk by the EITC.

I will be waiting to read from you now.

Such a long email, I dont feel like I can bothered writing back Laughing

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's long? Try this:

Quote:
My Beloved Daddy,

How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying there and just then, you smiled and said Hello to my beloved daddy and that just melted me. I wish with all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life. Erm wtf????

I hated to leave but as I have told you, I left a big part of me with you daddy. It is yours now so, take care and tread lightly. I wish that I could be with you now as you face so many struggles to make me become a man of myself , but know that I am there in spirit and am praying for everything to work out for us daddy. No matter where this life takes us, together or not, know that you and your beloved mummy will always be in my heart and "my favorite." Did he actually write that? I dont think he has enough vocabulary for all this tbh

Daddy I am very sorry for my late reply back to you due to the hotel bills I owned the hotel manger and I have tried all my possible best and show him the mail you sent to me that you are coming there to pay them but daddy he doesn’t listening to me and I said that he gave me 24 hours to pay all my hotel bills and since you are a little ill and I have to took the gold ring that my later father gave me before he die and I went to the market and sold it off and I sold the gold ring at the rate of $6,500 and I paid my hotel bills and now I have a little bit of rest of mind daddy and I want to tell you my plan now daddy.

Please daddy I don’t rude to you and I don’t want you to think that I am rude to you because we don’t have much time to get this treasure hunt in time and I have gone to meet the hire head master and also gave him some money out of the gold ring I sold and tomorrow evening we are going for the treasure hunt and once we get the treasure chest then I will deposit it with a good security company here to secure the treasure chest for you to see it when you come down here and daddy I will off to the treasure hunt tomorrow evening and I pray to almighty god to give you strong health to come down here.

Daddy the treasure chest hunt will spend us 5-8 days before we get to the nearest place where my late father buried the treasure chest and the reason why I want to do this is that my little sister sent me a mail that my uncles are going to select some bad gangs to go and stay at the bond to get to the places where my father buried the treasure chest and my little sister say that the set up of my uncles will start on this coming Sunday but before they gang up their we have got their before them and dig the treasure chest out in time.

I have to go now daddy and I will be waiting for your reply back to me now because if I don’t read from you now and tomorrow morning then I will not be able to read any mails from you till we come back from the treasure chest hunt and before I will go finally tomorrow evening, I must drop a little note for you my beloved daddy that I have gone for the treasure chest hunt.

I love you daddy and I will continues loving you and all our family member bear the same name with us and God will bless us together.

From your loving son

John Ocksmall

I didn't understand much of the beginning... what the hell?
Also he's going on the safari since he says he's leaving for a while. And a $6500 ring... Man that must've been HUGE!!!!

Much luck in the safari!! If he still emails me I'll try and get his IP if you need Wink

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are always cribbing bad love poems off the web. Yours is stolen specially for you from here (which may be plagiarized from somewhere else). Either he didn't bother to read it closely, or there's something about your relationship you're not telling us. Wink

Heaven forfend I should call a lad a thief AND stupid AND a liar, but I doubt he's going anywhere just yet. As I recall, he was "leaving immediately" to find the treasure several weeks ago.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just chopped his dollah Laughing Laughing Laughing

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not G0mer I hope! He's scared enough of anything to do with him and we dont wanna mess RP and Al1ve's safari do we?

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, it looks like he's backing off because of G0m3r :

Quote:
Attention Jonathan
Based on the security informations we are getting from Abidjan in regards Mr desperation to conspire with some group of people in dealing with you all in the name of my late father wealth.

Let me be clear in this aspect to you now,before you will tell me that i conspire with Mr to defraud you,please on this date count me out.

My lawyer have adviced me to stop futher communication with you till you go back to your country USA,then we can re shcedule meeting point,your ticket will not be our problem,this we can afford,my reason of saying this with my lawyer,is due to security information with got that you are still making contact with Mr .

We can not contiune to deal with you as we consider Mr Intension Fraudrey.for futher communication pick up your phone or call my lawyer number + 97 1 <UAE phone number Surprised >,as we dont consider this email more secured in this transaction,we need new email address from you.

Thanks.
John

I called the number but couldn't get through.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had been messing with him as an enforcer for Mr G0mer,but backed off so as not to scare him too much.Since he can't follow directions,I just sent him this

As you know,I am an enforcer for Mr Gomer.He has instructed me to leave you alone in the matter of Ge0rge P4tton.He has business dealings with you,and he does not want me to kill you-for now.Do not displease Mr Gomer.He rewards well those who are his friends,and do as he says.He will have me destroy those who do not follow his instructions.Remember-he has many contacts,even in the government.Do not anger him or fail to follow his orders.
Wh1spering D3ath
May not help,but it ought to knock his paranoia level up a notch

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he's not staying home out of concern for his poor mummy. Here's what he wrote to their psychiatric doctor.
Lad wrote:
PLEASE SEE WHAT MY MUMMY SENT TO ME AND I WANT YOU TO GO RIGHT NOW THERE AND FIND MY MUMMY FOR ME ...PLEASE ...PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY MUMMY OUT OF THE LIBRARY ...
Deranged mummy wrote:
i love u 2 my son. i hear voices among the books talking of dr handey do you know why this is happening. library lady is coming to trow me out again i have to go mummy loves you son

JOHN B3LUM

Mummy was found under a stack of books at the library, poisoned with botox. She is in intensive care. What does her son do? He hits up the doctor for money to pay some hotel bill. Mad

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is ignoring my dollah chopping emails Sad

Wasnt G0mer.

Was Rev. Cleetus Laughing

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, let's just see where he goes from here. Since RP is busy with school, we're on our own =\

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was drunk and sent him a long email but it was nice.

another lad is been pushy. I give him abuse. Im drunk so I want to go bite one Laughing Laughing They make me SICK! Evil or Very Mad

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Loupeitak: Actually, the lapse in posts was more due to the fact that I didn't really have anything to report. Sorry if you guys were lonely Wink

@doc: Thanks for trying, this lad might not be safari material, at least from my angle.

@bohigal: Time for a consultation from Dr. G0mer? I hear he has a wide range of medical expertise Laughing

V1ktor sent this to our lad a couple days ago in reply to his previous email:
Quote:
What the hell are you blabbering on about now? Me working with G0mer? That is absolutely absurd. Don't go blaming random people, you paranoid fool.

Actually, I have been watching your progress with both formats (don't worry, there was no hacking involved!), and I think you have been doing an excellent job of writing your own scripts. I think you can handle it by yourself. I will try and get you more victims, but the authorities have been close behind me, and it is making it very hard to work. That is why there has been a delay in me contacting you.

If you wish for me to look at your scripts, I will make corrections to them to perfect them.

Good luck dealing with G0mer, watch your back. Oh, and don't forget to pick up the payment. Remember, I gave you that note in French for you to use. You won't have to speak a word of French to get the money if you show it to the cashier, I promise.

I've been wanting to change V1ktor's role away from the script writer to a script editor for a while now. Yes, I am lazier than a lad when it comes to scripts Razz

Got these in my inbox this morning:
Quote:
Thank you for loving mail to me my good friend and I really understand how you feel about what said but I know that you can not be working with me and I believe that we shall over come G0mer and I will like to informed you that I have got 6 month America visa and I need money badly to do some other things before the visa will expired.

So I will contact you with another email account and you will know that it is from me but if you open the box them you will know it is from me and I want you to give me the follow up of the format Dave J0nes there and out of the victims you gave to me for Dave 4mart G0mer has make 7 of the victims not talking to me and I have only two victims that are replying back to me well and I have give them all the format and I need part 6 to fellow them up and more over I open my barrister Dave mail this morning and saw one of G0mer mail in my email that I AM NOW FREE FOR NOW but I can not open the mail to read what he write to me because if I opened the mail and read it I have contact virus on my pc and G0mer will now be seeing everything mail I sent out to my victims and he will now contact them too but I have knew some of hack skill he used it get my client from me and now my client who is Abidjan with them have dropped $25,000 for them for the treasure hunt and I have leave that client for them.

Please I need to work right now and I need more victims for john sparrow and more victims for Dave J0nes and if you have victims for my Gold dust come and buy please give me and you know if any comes out of the work …you must have the payment before I continues have mines and that’s is deal .

I will be waiting for you’re from you soon

And I have sent one of boy to go and pick up the money in Abidjan and when he got their they told me that the reference number not match and he came back to Ghana yesterday and call me on phone…you can see that maybe the victims has collect their money back or maybe G0mer has removed the money …I don’t want you to worry again and we still have a big money coming on our way …

One love V1ktor from K0fi

Quote:

ITS ME K0FI SEND ME THE VICTIMS HERE OK AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AND I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL FROM MY OTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT....

ONE LOVE .....K0FI

His IP says that he is still in Nigeria, if it wasn't obvious enough. His new email address is an in.com address, and looks as if it is one of his characters because the name shows up as Prince C. Taylor, which might explain his "expertise" in refugee scripts.

Looks like our plan failed, AL1VE Sad
He is too obsessed with my scripts now...
But he needs more victims! Please, if any of you still want to harass him even more, it would be much appreciated!

It is now open season for G0mer dolla chops as far as I'm concerned. I'm not in the mood for his BS. We're going to put him in the nut house for real Evil or Very Mad

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RP wrote:
Time for a consultation from Dr. G0mer? I hear he has a wide range of medical expertise
We're at a delicate stage right now...we're all trying to figure out which thugs attacked J0hn's mummy and why. She had a bloodstained MG receipt on her too, from which J0hn may try to extract useful info.

ps Check out my new tag. Thanks mods!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I AM NOW FREE FOR NOW but I can not open the mail to read what he write to me because if I opened the mail and read it I have contact virus on my pc and G0mer will now be seeing everything mail I sent

Thats hilarious-you are free for now was the subject of the e mail Wh1spering D3ath sent him,but he is scared to read it?I think my enforcer character needs a couple fresh addys he hasn't seen yet Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Mr. Sparrow has gone quiet on me after he said he'd be away for 5-8 days... What is he doing? o.O

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's been busy doing this?
Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic