SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does walking through a tick forest make you itch?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Walking through a tick forest wouldn't make you cross.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same part 3 as the rest.Looks to me like the treasure is in the ocean-perhaps we will need divers.
Quote:
Locked in the hold are ye Jack?Those scurvy dogs!We'll soon fix the lot of em.I really need to thank ye for this opportunity.Things have been slow as of late.The cannons don't thunder,there's nothing to plunder,I'm an over 40 victim of fate.
That's a bonny map ye have there.What be the bearings of the island?Looks like the treasure be in the ocean.How many fathoms deep is it?
I think it might be a good idea for us to use a code.In the future,you must refer to me as Captain.That way I will know it's you and not that dog of yer uncle.
Waitin fer yer next message mate,The Captain

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this when I got home this afternoon, will pirate up a response a little later...

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

Thank you so much for the information. Things are getting worse and worse here as my uncles have locked us in the hold of the ship.

Here is the treasure map as proof of the legitimacy of this deal. Tell me what you think is the safest path to the treasure.

Regards,
John Sparrow

And the cheesy map was attached. Seems like he's catching up after a long weekend. Wonder what caused all that? :yikes:

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Map? I never got any Map from Ye..err..You.
Quote:
Dear Beloved,

I don't read from you after i sent you the treasure map and I hope i save with the treasure map i sent to you and i don't want any body to cheat on me again and Things are getting worse and worse here as my uncles have locked us in the hold of the ship.

And i sent treasure map as proof of the legitimacy of this deal. Tell me what you think is the safest path to the treasure.

Regards,
Never got any Clue's either.
Quote:
Ahoy, J0hn Sp@rrow

Me has not recieved any Treasure Map from Ye.

Are Ye trying to Soggy Me Quick Match?

The Crew o Me Ship Is expecting a Map and a Clue, Avast, Ye sent none.

Maybe Yer Computor has run Aground an Ye should resend the Map.
Do not be forgeting the Clue along with the Map,

May Swag and Wenches fill Yer Hold.

Grogg will be having that TMap. Or YE WILL be Keelhauled J0hn Sp@rrow.
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, sent this back following the lead of wha...

Quote:
What map? Thar`s nay map! I dasn't be havin' a clue what ye`re talkin' about, so I be havin' nay idee how t' find th' booty, ya scurvy cur whut deserves the black spot!

I loves me some Pirate Translator!

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys, I suppose I should have posted the script. Yes, that is mine. Though it looks like wajushappen got a fail version Laughing
As for the clue, I promise that it's next! I'm trying to come up with more opportunities for you guys to use your wonderfully vivid imaginations Wink

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, I have no Idea what a TMap Clue might include...
I mean, what WOULD a Treasure Map Clue look/sound like?
Its all supposed to be on the Map, isn't it?
I need to get out more I guess...

Actually, My other char "Jim" has received the map,
But it was with the other letter asking for money.
So I thought I would drop him with that charactor... Sad

There be no need to hurry or anything Reverse Psychology.
Take your time and make it a "good" Clue. Twisted Evil

Keep up the good fun.
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SpXrrxw,
Arrr, that is one fine map there sir. We
shall make through the tick forest
and reap the rewards o' the bountiful
bounty. The safest path is through
the worm hole modality. Gar, Where
can I find a bottle o'rum?
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@whajushappen: Well, the clue isn't actually a clue for the map. Remember, you have to unlock the chest Wink

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

Thank you for your sumptuous reply. I would like you to know that my uncles barely feed me here, I only had one lobster for dinner today. They did not even give me wine to go with it, all I had to drink was rum. For lunch I was forced to eat pizza left over from yesterday. The indignity!

Please beloved, here is the clue, try and figure it out so that you may search for the treasure:

"Arr, there once be a pirate
Nine dubloons had he
Till the East Indians hung him
No more dubloons had he
Arr, there once be a pirate
One dubloon had he
Till the East Indians sunk him
No more dubloons had he
Arr, there once be a pirate
Four dubloons had he
Till he sunk the East Indians
How many dubloons had he?"

My father told me just before he died that the answer is the combination to the chest, which is made of adamantium, and so cannot be broken. He told me that only a westerner such as yourself would know the answer.

Your friend,
J0hn Sparrow

The answer to the clue is...
Quote:
I was once again busy with matters regarding the gang. The next part of the format is in the email following this one. You might be wondering about the first part of it, and how it sounds a bit ridiculous, yes? Well, you see, Americans are very spoiled and rich and so the thought of having only one lobster for dinner without wine is absurd to them. They have never known poverty like you and I, so they would not believe that you had anything less.

Also, the clue is from a well known American fable, and they should all know the answer. If they do not, they are not American and are thus tricking you. This part of the format is to weed out such people. The answer to the clue is "ninety one and four dubloons".

Victor Lustig

Yeah, I was going to go with "fourty one and nine dubloons", but then I remembered that he is a Nigerian lad, and he'd catch that Embarassed
So, remember, if you don't give the correct answer he will think you are just a joker! Laughing

The next part of the script will be the payment script! Do not reply to this immediately, I will be chopping your dolla Wink
Instead, PM me all your addies that have made it to this stage, I will be sending you the email that you will forward to him after you tell him that you sent the money to me because <insert dolla chop lie here>. I'll elaborate more on this when we get there, this is just a heads up Smile

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! I figures yer riddle out befer yous told me!

Lad has been silent on me after his uncles locked him down below. I hope they didn't beat him too much!
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John,

I have taken my time and studied the map very closely, at first it was a bit of a mind blower but with due diligence aforethought I have conjured up what I think you will agree is a dastardly plan which I shall lay before you now.
The first thing I would do is wait for nightfall and then land in the cove to the north of the village, then under cover of darkness I would belly crawl to the village and seek out food and water, once found I would head back north and circumnavigate the tick forest
until I chanced upon the mounties this I would expect to do within 3 days travelling only at night so as not to risk a fight with the natives. On the expected fourth night I would make my way south keeping between the mounties and the tick forest once I'd espied the road which lies to the south I would use the cover of the final mount to avoid detection by the wild animals and head east lying up in daylight till I reached the eastmost mountie at which point I would head south and onto the road and hence to the treasure location.
What do you think to my plan do you think we can pull this off

Elsie
In Tortoise delecto

p.s. we must remember to carry a spade with us better still two just in case one breaks

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^brilliant!

Script 3 has landed...only 1 lobster a day...the torture!
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm stil on script 2, having stollen many barrels o' grog from the East India Trading company in my time Cool

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe that is a fine clue indeed..

Grogg has received his Treasure Map and Clue, Grogg's Crew is ready for action.
We are now fully prepared to send all the Money the Lad wants. Twisted Evil

Just as a heads up, this came to "Jims" Email today, it was added to the end of the Clue.
Quote:
So i really need your help to assist me with the money i requested from you so that i can pay my Guest house bill and my traveling trip to get my sister out of my uncles place.I need your help please...
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BuilderBob wrote:
Script 3 has landed...only 1 lobster a day...the torture!

And no wine, then leftover pizza? Damn, life sucks!

Got the "quiz" and replied, will wait for what's next and prep for the 'chop.

Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this safe? What happens if he hooks a real person and extracts real money from someone unfamiliar with the world of scam baiting?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he hooks a real person with this script, I'm sorry, but the person he hooks was too dangerously dumb to have money to begin with!
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the reasons for planting ridiculous scripts on lads is that people are less likely to fall for them.A lad can always get a script-better it is one written by a baiter.This lad now also thinks this script is successful,and he is undergoing some de-education to boot.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RayAdverb wrote:
Is this safe? What happens if he hooks a real person and extracts real money from someone unfamiliar with the world of scam baiting?

It's just as BuilderBob says, if anyone thinks that there really are people who export unicorns, can take a large bullet to the head and not actually die until they are poisoned, and was actually a swashbuckling pirate, then I don't know why they are allowed to access the internet or are entrusted with money...

Plus, if he really is listening to my advice, then he will drop anyone who gets to the clue stage because I'm not sure how many people would answer that with "ninety one and four dubloons" Wink

Quote:
Thank you for your replying back to me and i have sent the formart to the victims that reply back to me well and most of the victims got the answer for the clue and i will be waiting for you for the next level formart to give the victims.

While waiting to read from you .....

Laughing

Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a bit slow with me, just got the second page today, replied with usual piraty talk

Quote:
Ahoy me Hearty

Good of you to getin back to me

My name is Captain xxxxxx xxxx and i have a fine rum swilled crew all fired up for a trip across the 7 sea's.
We are on our furner in harbour at Plumb-point and are watin for some action, my star sign is Jedi and havent been sea sick since i had that dodgy rum, but a few more soon fixed me up, so it did.
Can i handle a sword you ask? i can wield my cutlass against any Swashbuckler and i aint seen the scurvy East India Trading Company since i ran em off the sea a while ago, although i did meet the Lily-livered South East Trading Company, but they was no match for me Buccanneer's.

Now i answered yeez questions, when can me scurvy crew set sail, where itching to go hunting for Pieces o' eight and run through some scallywags.

how many Doubloons did you say it was for?

Lets get sailing, talk to me soon ya hearty, for i wants me booty, as all i got now is me grog and me wench.

Of course my character is a famous pirate who was hung at port royal and and gibbeted on display on a very small islet (first known as Plumb-point),

This is fun and the chances of him getting a real scam of it are slimmer than a mouses dick, he's got about 20 of us on him and not much time left to scam anyone else. Laughing

Closed lad accounts X 3
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@whajushappen: I say ignore his pleas for guest house bills, his "payment" is on its way anyways Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

Thank you once again for contacting me, and your concern for my wellbeing. My uncles are still not feeding us well, and now all we are receiving to drink is Faygo.

Please before you depart to find the treasure, I must ask you for a favor. My prize unicorn, sparkles, is dying of esophagal cancer and needs medicine. My father gave her to me before he was killed by my uncles and she is the only thing left that I cherish.

Please, send $500(FIVE HUNDERD US DOLLARS) to the doctor via Western Union money transfer. Save sparkles, and I will give you 75% of the money in the chest, so please please send the money using this info:

<your payment info here>

I will be internally graeatful to you if you do this.

Reach me soon,
J0hn Sparrow

With some sugar coating by me:
Quote:
What do you mean "most of the victims got the answer"? That is impossible, all of the victims I gave you are in the U.S. Are you sending the format out to victims of your own? That is fine with me, but remember our deal.

We are finally at the first payment stage. This is a masterpiece, if I do say so myself. Americans are suckers for anything involving sick unicorns. Once you work them into the marvelous fantasy of my script, hit them with the "unicorn with esophagal cancer" bullshit and they lap it up. This is a guaranteed payout. Just remember to put your Western Union details in before you send it.

Victor Lustig

Once you receive this script, PM me the email addy you are using. I will send you the dolla chop email for easy forwarding to the lad. Also, I'll PM you back telling you what to do in terms of replying to him. Obviously, not all victims would act the same way. Some of you will ignore the email for a day (or until he emails you again), some will ask him about WU, others will tell him that the money is sent to "your good friend", etc.
Of course, you can put your own spin on things, I don't want to dictate everything that everyone does here. Suggestions are especially welcome Wink

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, he is too busy being an idiot to send out the format:

Quote:
Viktor i really understand your mail but i want you to know that i dont send out this formart you gave me to any of my own victims because you dont instructed me to do so and i have a little problem of giving the victims my information because i am not in that country that the formart said i was and i also live in Accra-Ghana before and i came back home to Lagos Nigeria and if i want to use my information that will be in Lagos Nigeria and if i want use Ghana i have my Boys working Ghana that can recieve the money in Ghana so what do i do now ...SHOULD I USE MY INFORMATION IN LAGOS NIGERIA OR GHANA ....

am waiting to read from you fast ....

Quote:
I am waiting to read from you so that i can do the job fast ok and if you have any of your boys information in abidjan then let me know by giving their information to recieve the money or i should my Boys info in Ghana or Nigeria ...

i will be waiting to read from you ...

one love .....

I think I should take him up on his generous offer to receive the money using my Boys Twisted Evil

He makes things way too easy...

Quote:
I understand. I figured that you had boys in Cote D'Ivoire, that's why I gave you this script. Oh well, I will let my boys there handle it. However, they have had trouble with Western Union in the past, so they will only pick up payments to MoneyGram. Change the format to reflect this. Here is their information:

Name: Jack D3pp
Address: 348 Avenue Delafosse Prolongée, Abidjan, Côte D'Ivoire

Forward me the emails with payment information once you receive them from the victims, so that I may then forward the information to my boys.

Victor Lustig

So, since this is not a traditional dolla chop and not as sensitive of a situation, go ahead and do what you want. You can send the money right away (remember, MoneyGram uses 8 digits for the MTCN), or ask what MoneyGram is, etc. Just don't stall him too long...he has bumped up my plans for a safari Wink

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, just wanna say that I have been a part of this also. Some of the members here posted his original email and I replied back to him. Eventually I found this thread. Good thing though, or I would have failed miserably with the code Razz

So anyway, I'm just gonna fire off a fake receipt to him, if that's okay.

Oh and try to get him to speak for himself. With the script he barely reads our emails and there are important questions in there, if you know what I mean Wink.

Good luck de-educating him.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Glad to have you aboard Very Happy
Fake receipts are fine, he can't check the MTCN online, so he has no choice but to forward them to me anyways Twisted Evil
If he is still on the hook later on, perhaps I will have him show me what he's learned by writing his own script, with editing by me of course Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic