SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

El Id1ot Hops Into The Boat For Another Clubbing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been clubbing my pet lad, Dimbo (aka El Id1ot), for over 2 years now in many and various guises. This time round my character was a Senegalese orphan from a dreadful orphan camp in Senegal by the Rev. Tim Horton, the head of The Church of the Holy Canine.

This one has only turned out to be a short bait, unfortunately. His replies, to Grace have been their usual masterpieces of WTF???

Quote:
--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Grace Tonga wrote:

Subject: Friendship
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 3:53 PM
Dear Dembo,

I am Grace Zuma Tonga. I was originally from Senegal and both my parents are late because of a tragic motor accident. The Reverend Tim Horton rescued me from a terrible orphan asylum that I had been abandoned because I had no other relatives to care for me. He brought me to America to be raised and continue my education at University of California, Berkeley where I will be studying from next year.

Reverend Horton has been speaking of you and since we are both of Senegal, he gave me your email address as he thought we should be friends. Please tell me all about yourself as I would like to know more about you. Are you on Facebook as I would love to add you to my Facebook site.

Grace

Quote:
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 9:51 PM, el hadji dembo drame wrote:

Dear Grace,

I am happy to be your friend. The Reverend Tim Horton is the only one who will help you also to have a very good husband like me. I am a very cool man.

As a native of Senegal like you, would you accept my request? I would like that we be friends for life from today to the future. I am not that lazy person. I would like to see you in Senegal or if you want also i can come to the USA also to see you family if you want.

I am looking for a true and perfect date and if that is the Reverend Tim Horton who give you my infromation, it is because he would like that you become happy with me for life. Cause we can celebrate our victory in Senegal or in USA. It is up to your choice.

My real name is El Hadji Dembo Drame, I was born on the 23rd October 1982 in Senegal.
I need you Grace cause i am a Single. And for a man like me Dembo, that is more important to have a wife now like you.

Are you with my request? I would like that you become my wife. Are you with my request?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your friend,
Dembo

Quote:
--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Grace Tonga wrote:

Subject: Re: Friendship
To: "el hadji dembo drame" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 3:49 PM

Dear Dembo,

I am so glad that you have accepted my Facebook site invitation.

So, you would make a good husband. We would have to know each other much better before I accepted such an offer. I have met several people here in America that married after only just meeting each other and were very unhappy with the results. They are now divorced. Also, I want to finish my education before getting married too. One day, I may come back to Senegal, but I really love being here in America and job opportunities are so good. I am currently studying accountancy and business management.

As you don't have a photo of yourself on your Facebook page, I would love to see what you look like. Could you send me a photo of yourself please. Even though the Reverend Tim Horton has told me something of yourself, I would like you to tell me more about you. Are you an only child, are your parents still alive and what sort of work do you do?

Your friend,
Grace

Quote:
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 8:56 AM, el hadji dembo drame <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Grace,

I do not prefer to wait for request and that is not fair from em.

But i will have the chance to see you a day again when the classes start.

Hope to see you soon.

Dembo

Quote:
--- On Mon, 10/5/09, Grace Tonga wrote:

Subject: Re: Friendship
To: "el hadji dembo drame" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, October 5, 2009, 2:17 AM
Hi there Dembo,

I'm glad to know that we will have a chance to meet when classes are starting again. I didn't know that you will be studying at UC, Berkley as you didn't tell me. What will you be studying here?

I would love to see what you look like. Please send me your photo.

Over the weekend I was visiting with the Reverend Tim Horton and his church. He said that he had not heard from you for some time and was most upset about it. He was also wondering if you were alright and that if you had received the money he had sent you. I will be visiting the Reverend Tim and his church again this coming weekend if you want me to pass on a message for you if you don't have time to do it yourself.

Grace

Quote:
On 10/5/09, el hadji dembo drame <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Grace;

I am a scammer and my father is not happy with me he lets me down and he also do no trust of what i may do here in the life and that i do not have a future, he do not talk with me anymore he talks only to remaining member of the family. I am an evil that is why The world punish me and i hope that you will punish me also but for how many years again?. It is for your time to punish me cause since 2003 people punish me i do not know what i have done to the almighty. But they hav the right to do so cause i am an evil person. i cannot respire anymore and i know that soon or later i will die and return to the hell.
I have an ugly behaviour that is why i am not able to succeed anyore in this life. But when a person die he may not even come back to the universe anymore.

I have o return to the hell cause i am an evil person as everybody judge me as an evil person. people do not want that i seat with them in the same place cause they say that i am dirty and that also i am mad.

But happy new year 2009 in Senegal cause i am african. Happy new year 2010 cause i will die next year. I am preparing my death day and that will come today.

When do you plan to come back in Senegal? I do not have a call number, i do not have a laptop i do not have money. But i hope to see you before i die.

All what i did was to collect 200cfa for my internet connecting by day. I do not have internet at home but i connect via the internet cyber coffee.

Hope to see you in Senegal in 2010.

Your death friend Dembo

Quote:
On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Grace Tonga wrote:
Dear Dembo,

If you are indeed a scammer, as you claim, I certainly don't want anything to do with such people. I had enough of people trying to scam when I was in Senegal as well as that dreadful refugee camp.

I shall be informing the Rev. Tim and his church of your claims that you are nothing but a scammer. We shall all be praying for your salvation. It is good that you were honest enough with us as I was about to offer you some of the family treasures to help you, that the Church of the Holy Canine assisted me in retrieving from Senegal after I left there.

As for returning to Senegal, I shall NEVER go back after the way I was treated. Now, thanks to the Reverend Tim and his wonderful church, I am making a new life here in America for myself.

Grace

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have o return to the hell cause i am an evil person

How many times has he been there then?

Nice sigi material Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have given up counting how many times he's been to hell and back, Bobdemol.

El Id1iot's are so funny that they are often much better pain relief for the peripheral neuropathy in my feet than all the Endone and Oxycontin my GP keeps prescribing for me by the pallet load.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have known better than to think El Id1iot had given up on Grace especially after Grace emailing the Rev. Tim Horton suggesting an all expenses paid to a SSC for a few days.

Seems to also have his Facebook characters a bit confused as well and thinks he's a good guy after a very public clubbing on his wall by Grace. His Facebook comments are in blue.

Quote:
--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Grace Tonga wrote:

Subject: All Expenses Paid Retreat And Rest For Dembo
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 12:46 PM

Dear Rev. Tim,

After much prayer for Dembo Drame's salvation, the Holy Canine has put it into my heart that perhaps the church could sponsor an all expenses paid trip of say one or two weeks stay at a Simba Safari Camp. There are many camps all over Africa and I seem to recall that there may be one in Senegal too. It would help him get away from all the evils of the scamming life he is currently leading and also help him to turn his life around before he dies next year.

I am prepared to make a contribution towards the expenses from my trunkbox both the Church and yourself helped rescue from Senegal.

Grace

Quote:
Grace Tonga to El Hadji Drame: on October 6 at 10:26am - El Hadji Drame is a confirmed scammer.

Quote:
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:20 PM, el hadji dembo drame <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Grace,

I am your member and i am here for you.

I hope to see you today in Senegal.

Your friend Dembo

Quote:
El Hadji Drame replied 15 October 2009 at 9:13pm : it is not El Hadji Dembo Drame, he is a very good guy

Quote:
Dear Dembo,

It is for the Rev. Tim to approve your stay at the Simba Safari Camp as it is the Church of the Holy Canine who will be paying all the expenses.

I also do not understand your comments on my Facebook wall. Are you now saying you are NOT the same person as that person who has the Facebook page?

Grace

Sand Timer x1

dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to the Rev. Tim Horton and the Church of the Holy Canine here's El Id1ot.

Sand Timer x1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic