SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Hall of Shame Gallery

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As any veteran Scambaiter will tell you, our arch enemies the scammers, love to try out their photo editing skills in the vain hope of fooling us into thinking the "photographic identity" they have sent us is really them. As scambaiters, we try to convince the scammers to send trophy pictures, such as the ones in the Trophy Room. Some scammers think they are clever enough to fool us by sending faked images. Every now and then they send out fake pictures so incredibly bad that they are minor masterpieces!

Quite often we receive fakes so horribly put together that it would be hard to imagine that they can get any worse, however we are invariably made to rethink the abilities of these master forgers! We are constantly amazed that scammers expect us to be fooled by these efforts.

We have had a "Hall of Shame" available on the main web site for quite some time. We have now created a new Hall of Shame right here on the forums. Feel free to upload your shocking and really bad lad pictures here As with the regular Trophy room all hall of fame pictures need to be approved by the mod team.

De-stickied 3Jan2013 -Ima

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I can ever get tired of hall of shame entries. Most of the picture entries (that is, entries that are not forged documents) remind me of this time when I was in 5th grade and I had to do a report on Tunisia. Instead of putting any effort into it I:

1) Printed out an entry on Tunisia from the Prodigy encyclopedia.
2) Cut out the blank white space of the page and the header of the printout that said it was from Prodigy.
3) Taped this to the top of a blank sheet of paper.

I think I like them more than genuine trophy pics and hope I can extract one from the lad I just baited.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a trophy pic of a DOOR! Above it was the name of his "recording studio" named after him and my character. Should I post in there???

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic