SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first romance bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to be going well so far, but apparently my lad has some strange fetish. Shocked

mugu wrote:
(Baiter name)

Thanks for given suitable reply.

For me i am ready to husband you,take care of you,give serious sexual intercurse.
(Baiter name) take note that i and you are going to stay forever nothing can divide us,we leave
in peace harmony.Concerning the apartment we are going buy dupex in Estate there we leave togather as one.

Concerning the funds how do you want to get the funds down to me,will you come with the funds in cash or will i get account for you to transfer the funds therein.

Honey i find out that this is the way God wants us to love ourself,because in some certain issue like this,i find it very hard to agreed with the person,yours i immediately appreciate start feeling you even seeing when you are coming to me.You can see for one or two days i
do not email you,i was thinking of that until my spirit told me to accept you, that you are my sweetheart.

I am

Please do not necro these threads oooooo

Pastor Frank has been baiting this lad for over a year and did this, this, this, this, this and this to the poor bastard. (not necessarily in that order)

PF and I teamed up and then did this to him.

I am fairly confident that this lad is soon to be, if not already, a lad-for-life. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your budding love Jose! I know yall will be happy together. Laughing

I would be a little concerned about this though.
Quote:
take care of you,give serious sexual intercurse

Please tell us all about it when you discover what this is..

Inquiring minds want to know. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for taking him over again. I was getting a bit bored with Uncle Michael and didn't know where to take the bait, this romance angle is just the ticket.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm worried about this lad's health. I'm not sure it's good for him to be transferred to you, Jose. Good for the rest of the world for sure, but I seriously fear for the lad's safety... Wink

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:
but I seriously fear for the lad's safety...

No worries, Jose will strike him repeatedly with his magic healing stick.

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont' know whether to rejoice or puke. Laughing

This romance thing seems to be the ticket, I have only exchanged 4 emails with him as this new character and he is solidly hooked. He is even answering me every day, which he never did when there was just money involved.

If any romance baiters have any tips, they are certainly welcomed.

mugu wrote:
Dearest (baiter name),

I love to speak to you..

Honey infact i am so much impressed of your loving statement.
I want you to know that i am thinking of you everyday.I know one day
we will meet face to face express our feelings to each other.

Concerning sexual aspect,certainly i will give you the very best of it
both sucking your breast and pussy feeling all part of your body.honey you are the stuff of woman i need to spend the rest of life with.Since i commenced discussing with you my heart is full of enjoy and happiness.This shows that we will leave happily you are with me.Let all your plans be secertly done,follow this directives you are map-out come may you will get to my reach.Again God do not want you to spend your percious life and beauty to someone who do not know the worth.

I know your brother and sister will appreciate me,because i am prince naturally and is well worth for a sweet woman like you to attach its to a prince and become princess.Note that we are going to leave to death so whatever you are doing will be completely done,do not be affaired of the consqence,it is way out to your percious life and it is a way for you to leave enjoyfull life spam.

Regards of the transfering of the funds,there are ways the funds can get to me without xxxx tracing it.I am mature man,i know everything you are talking about.But i will give you space to attempt yours and i hope yours will work out instantly.You can see if it is not the will of God.xxxx won`t have had three days ministry outlet.Bear it in your mine that i am yours and your are mine forever.but i would have love you to come with reason amount of funds so that life will be very sweet to us.

I love you (baiter name)

Michael

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it is way out to your percious life and it is a way for you to leave enjoyfull life spam.

Laughing

I don't like spam.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ If the lad wasn't such a complete idiot and horrible speller, I would swear that these were Freudian slips. Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i would have love you to come with reason amount of funds so that life will be very sweet to us.
I love ya Honey, but bring some cash with you. Smooth, very smooth. Laughing Good luck with your face to face meeting, Juan. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic