SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pet talk

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured I'd start a thread to talk (or brag) about your pets (the kind you keep at home, not lads).

I'll start off.

Currently, our house has only one dog and a 20-gallon aquarium.
Our canine resident is a two year-old pure-bred Australian Cattle dog named Battie. She's a very energetic dog that loved to catch frisbees and tennis balls, sometimes in spectacular fashion. She's also pretty bright and can learn tricks quite easily.
As for the fish, at present, I have a male Betta, a blue Paradise Gourami, a glowlight tetra, a head-and-tail light tetra, a red Glofish, and a gold albino bushy-nosed pleco.

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin

Last edited by BattleHawk77 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Basset/Beagle/Brat. He is fat and lazy. He snores, slobers and smells. I think he is the best dog ever.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I currently have no pets. My last one was the real Titania.

<== HER MAJESTY

I got her when she was 12 weeks old, and she was 17 years old when she passed away. She lived with me in Massachusetts, Florida, Arkansas, San Francisco, and southern California.

She "nursed" me when I was recovering from a catastrophic illness.

When it was time, she snuggled into my arms and looked into my eyes as if to say, "It's OK, Mommy - it's time for me to go."

It's been four years, and I still miss her. When I have a larger place (where a cat has room to escape the wheelchair Wink), I will get another cat. Meanwhile I go to PetSmart to the cat adoption center at least once a week for my "cat fix."

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a 70 gallon cold water tank that I raise gold fish and Bettas in. In the past, I had a pond and would raise gold fish and koi, allowing them to breed in the spring. I raised one group from eggs 25 years and when they outgrew my tank, I gave them to a neighbor with a bigger pond. A raccoon ate them that evening.

I have three rescue cats and have them trained to do tricks. I can do the lion tamer trick and have them go from chair to chair. I don't even need a pistol or whip, they eagerly do it for kitty treats and praise. I would post up the Youtube link, but thats no baiting safely. One is a lynch point or color point short hair that fetches. It will return a ball of paper until its panting, just for the sport of it.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 4 felines--technically 3 owned (all misfits that came home from the
shelter for one reason or another, and all considered geriatric now--the
youngest is 14) and the 4th is a 4 year old foster that just never goes anywhere.

If I have learned one thing lately from my crew, it is "it's not good to have a bunch of animals that are the same age" because it is very sad (and also very expensive) when they are all suffering major (and some terminal) age-related health problems at the same time. Crying or Very sad In fact I'm at home today because I'm dragging all 3 old ones to the vet in another hour.

I'd love to bring home a dog but I'm not home enough. Since one of my jobs is an animal shelter, that's where I get my dog fix.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see now. On the light side:

(1) Betta
(1) Guinia Pig

On the not so light side

(1) Kingsnake (which, by the way, I despise. Don't ever get a kingsnake)
(1) Ball Python (called "Monty" of course). That snake I love. Putting a five foot long snake around your neck and letting it massage you is actually quite relaxing.
(1) Gheko
(2) Cats

Ball Pythons are great. I feed it in our shower, as I don't want it to assocate it's home with food. Naturally the snake can get out of the shower. It used to be when it got out of the shower it would curl up in a dark spot underneath the sink. The last time it got out of the shower it decided to go up about seven feet and sun itself on the window curtains. Not a bad idea, unless one's wife sits down on the toilet, looks up, sees a five foot snake on the window curtains, and... well, I think you know how that one ended. The good news is that I'm still allowed to sleep in the bed. The bad news is that she will never, ever let me forget what happened.

Somehow that was my fault. I'm still not sure how it was my fault, but somehow it was.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My daughters have 2 guinia pigs "Cookie and Noel".

I also have several goldfish, Koi, and frogs in my small water garden in the backyard.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like dogs. I have a black lab, she's 12. Till last monday i also had a doberman but had to put her to sleep she was old, ill and lost about 20% bodyweight in 2 weeks.

here is pic of both of them

Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vermicious Knid wrote:
I have a Basset/Beagle/Brat. He is fat and lazy. He snores, slobers and smells. I think he is the best dog ever.

pics please

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine (right) and Pebble (left)

Plus cats "Laundry" and "Stripey" (long story) and an alaskan malamute pup coming soon

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Klaasvaak

i know how it feels having to have a dog put to sleep, we had to have our jack russel put down recently... almost as old as me, we grew up together Sad

Thankfully, we still have our other soppy doggy, a black lab as well Smile, although i'm pretty sure theres some greyhound in him... somewhere :O

also got 5 bunnies (2 parents, 3/5 babies, sold the other two, but looking to sell the other 3 babies), we also have a couple of fish, and whatever widlife decides to hang out in the back garden Smile
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've got seven chooks and two guinea piggies. We did have 8 chooks yesterday, but one had to be put down this morning.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Klaasvaak wrote:
I like dogs.

Sorry to hear about your dog KV - take heart there is always Leccy Laughing

I have a dog but I am not allowed to tell anybody his name or how I picked the name 'cause the Mods will ban me Wink
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A dog, shepard/beagle mix named Charlotte. My first dog ever. She follows me everywhere.

Now on to the cats, 7 in total. 6 are mine, 1 is the housemates. Didn't plan on 6 cats it just happened. 3 live in the house, 3 absolutely refuse to set foot in the house, I've tried for years. Wicca, Groucho, Ed and Honey all live inside, Smokey, Red and Toe hang out in the yard catching birds, mice, shrews, and even the occasional bat but totally ignore all the toads and frogs in the ponds.

Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two horses an App and a Percheron. Two dogs A Black Lab puppy and Dachshound

Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold Hat wrote:
Klaasvaak wrote:
I like dogs.

Sorry to hear about your dog KV - take heart there is always Leccy Laughing

I have a dog but I am not allowed to tell anybody his name or how I picked the name 'cause the Mods will ban me Wink

It is ok you cannot post pics of your dog GH, but atleast post pics of your sheds

Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a dog and two cats, two leopard gekkos, an axylotyl, one African clawed frog (had two but she ate him), a tarantula, three corn snakes, a few fish including a cool Japaneese eel which swims in circles when it is due to rain, four or five giant African land snails and the occasional bat which needs love.

The axylotyl is not rescued.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a little dog. He's a maltese/poodle mix, is three years old, and is my best friend in the whole world. His name is Oliver, and sometimes I call him Lolli Pop. He's very small, weighs about 7 lbs. But he thinks he's a big dog! (and nobody can ever tell him how tiny he is, because it would hurt his feelings I think)

I also have a cat. He's about 9 years old I think. I am going to have to have him put to sleep soon. He has a terrible problem with his mouth, the vet said it was an auto-immune thing and there is nothing to do to help him. Crying or Very sad He's been mostly a good cat.

I also have the wild birds I feed, and the squirrels and chipmunks who eat the bird food too.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A wild squirrel we call "pacino" hes a brave little pest, with a long scar on his face, hence the name.

Anyone unfortunate enough to be in the garden with something he likes soon discovers how brave & clever the little brat is, he will try to climb them or jump onto them, probably how he got the scar.

Also have a magpie called "sorrow", he's half tame, he will drink out of the kitchen sink, and sit on the sofa. He wont let you touch him but he will happily sit beside people. (i think its a he)

Its the neighbours fault, there all old grannies who have nothing better to do than sit in the gardens all day chatting and feeding them.

when i was in ireland had we didnt have many pets, most were lunch Twisted Evil

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
nonon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I share space with a big mouth 14 y/o three-legged Catahoula Leopard Dog. The breed was developed here in south Louisiana as hog catchers. Not normally affectionate, but this guy follows me e-v-e-r-ywhere. I live out in the boonies, but do not worry about anybody sneaking up on me.

On Friday night, a guy accused of murder managed to escape from the (maximum security part {???} ) of our local jail. I tucked my Koons .410 Snake Charmer under the mattress, called my faithful canine to sleep by my bed.............and slept like a log. The guy is still on the loose...........100 degree F. wx, he's in black and white stripes, mosquitos, snakes...........What's he eating?? The birds already got all the berries, unless he's raiding vegetable gardens. The infa-red equipped helicopters are still circling.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After seven months of not eating squat, my Ball Python finally ate a rat today. Balls are great snakes, but they are the pickiest damn eaters in the world. Mine refuses to eat frozen rodents (must be live), and will go for months at a time without eating. Generally during the winter she goes into semi-hibernation and won't eat at all.

The Kingsnake, on the other hand, will eat anything and everything I feed her.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Even in the wild they have similar behavior.

I own:

5 Boa constrictors
1 Corn snake
1 Mexican Bird spider
1 Dobermann
Tropic aquarium
Lots of goldfish and Koi in garden ponds

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two of the latest arrivals in the Ogg house.
We also have a semi free range rabbit

The cat runs away from all three
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic