SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad refusing to continue w/ m7cn s3cur3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Craigslist lad who I sent to m7cn s3cur3 but he only clicked 17 boxes in 15 minutes Evil or Very Mad

He thinks its legit but wont try again. Here is what he wrote

"Thanks for getting back to me, my shipper and i are not used to this way of receiving money through western union online, your help is here by needed, Kindly assist me browse through the site and fetch me the MTCN number so we can have the funds picked up easily, Both i and my shipper have tried the whole process but seems abortive, please i will want you to get in the site with all necessary details you have and get back to me with the MTCN, so we can proceed, am very sorry to put you through this but you have to help here."

How can I get him to log on again? He thinks I sent him $2300. Ideas from the masters please thank you kindly!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't help him with M7CN 53CUR3 as the money's in his name now, not yours. He just has to follow the prompts. You've sent the money, so it's up to him to do his part.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd get a bit angry with him and administer a mild slap. If he tries it again, then all is good. If he won't, then you can finally relent and say you'll do it. I would personally turn that outcome into a dollar chop and blame him for ruining the security of the secure method.

I don't really suffer fools. Which can be a problem when you talk to lads.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now seriously... he can't do that. The system is built in such a way that it checks your location. As the lad has already tried it, you can't do it anymore because you're not in his location. Doing that would lock the transfer due to fraud and render your money lost.

You can of course try to resend it through an unsecure way, which will of course result in some painful dollah chopping (which will also educate him not to refuse the M7CN Sec Site)

CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't he call the help line if he is having problems? Rolling Eyes

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should ask him in a polite way if someone has to help him with every little thing? For example, when he goes to take a p*ss, does someone have to hold his d*ck for him?

That might stir him to take another shot at Secure. and then of course he can, indeed, call the Helpline.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he tell you to send the money to a different country? Tell him the site is restricted to being accessed in that country only, and it refuses to let you open it when you put in the id. That worked for my lad who clicked on 446 boxes Twisted Evil

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to give your lad options and make him think that YOU are also doing everything on your end to help him as well.

Tell him that you went down to the WU office and complained on his behalf, and the nice WU people agreed to cancel m7cn sec in place of him filling out the proper security forms.

When he complains about the forms, just tell him that you are doing everything possible and that he needs to step it up a notch for this deal to happen.

REAL businessmen don't need their customers to hold their hands through every step of a transaction after all. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic