SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer changes name to admit what he is

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this lad for a couple of weeks or so now.

It started of as a standard Company Rep cheque scam and he sent me an email asking if I'd received the cheque I've got so many of them going at the moment that I didn't have a clue, so I shot an email back telling him I had received a cheque but wasn't sure if it was his or not.

He asked me the amount of the cheque, so I made up an amount and sent it back to him. Surprise surprise, it was one of his cheques! So I told him I would bank it. A couple of days later I wrote back to him telling him that I'd had an email from the person the cheque belonged to and that it was actually for a car I was selling on CraigsList and that the person had sent me more than the value as I was to pay his shipper.

Suddenly, later in the day, I received an email from the 'shipper' wanting his portion of the money. So we had a bit of fun with $ecur3PTV and after answering 150 or so questions and triggering the security image, he gave up and wrote back to me telling me to get the money back. I told him that he was the one who had insisted on using the Secure process in the first place and that I would contact the seller and tell him that the shipper was an idiot and that I wanted a new shipper.

A bit later I got another email from a new email address claiming to be the new shipper - so I wrote back and told him that his name didn't match the one I had been given (which I told him). This morning I woke up to this in my in box.

Quote:
I am writing to let you know that i was inform by Mr,Dodd that i will be coming to pick up a car for him i am Mr, Ima Wanker you might have been contacted earlier today by one of our staffs due to the urgency of the message we recieved from him you are to send the funds to the address been given to you earlier today and get back to us here with the transfer details as soon as you have the funds sent today i will be waiting to hear from you and make sure you send the funds throught western union money transfer also let us know when will be the right time for me to come for the pick up of the car.

Mr.Ima Wanker.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like a name stolen from a baiter.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's because it's a name suggested by a baiter

Nicely done B8er Smile

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a beautiful thing Twisted Evil With any luck the lad will continue to use that character.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er, this is awesome work, well done. Get him to introduce you to another character Mr. O Nanist Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:
^ That's because it's a name suggested by a baiter

<Re-reads OP>
Ah.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic