SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's my first attempt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
saltwaterpizza

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After sending this to him, I posted it on my SaltwaterPizza Blog, so hopefully he doesn't read my blog. LOL

The Scammer:

HELP ME AND MY MOTHER.

Dear sir,

My name is salama camara from Sierra-Leone, the only sun of Mr. mohammed camara Former Personal Assistance to the present Minister for Mines and Natural Resources in-charge of the diamond production sales in my country Sierra-Leone.

Unfortunately some months ago before the peace pact in my country, my father and his colleagues were killed by rebel group of Mr. Foday Sankoh during an inspection visit to the rich diamond mining area in the village of Izumba, were the rebels laid an ambush and open fire on the convoy killing my father and some of his colleagues who were on their way to the diamond mining zone.

Following the peace pact that was introduce by the united nation keeping force some months back,my mother deem it fit to say that it is right time for us to leave the country for safety and for europe or any other stable economic bloc with the $50.million dollars (fifty million dollars) deposited by my late father in a finance and security company in Dakar-Senegal on my name as the next of kin or beneficiary.(the documents are with me now and will be faxed to you upon request).

I contacted you based on you are a trustworthy person after i got your contact from a profile that speaks very good of you in the internet. I want you to assist me so that i can transfer this money to your account for safe keeping pending our arrival to your country, to start up an investment in your country through your wise advice. You will act as my international business representative and also my family business associate,so that i can transfer this money to your account for safe keeping.

me and my mother am now in Dakar-Senegal for the facilitation of this transaction.Please kindly communicate your acceptance or otherwise of this proposal through my e.mail address for us to discuss the modalities of seeing this transaction through.

However, if you are not disposed to assist kindly destroy the letter in view of the families interest and personal security. I count on you greatly for your assistance.Please,if where i contacted you is not okay with you,do not hestiate to tell me and provide another address where i will be contacting you.A good percentage awaits you for your assistance.

Expecting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

SALAMA CAMARA

My Response:

Re: HELP ME AND MY MOTHER.

Dear Salama,

I'm sorry to hear about your father. If he was anything like my father, you guys probably watched a lot of "Late Night with David Letterman" together. My fondest memories of my late father are the time he and I went to a bar one night and participated in a vertically-challenged person throwing contest (politically correct term).

At any rate, your proposal sounds interesting. I do have a few questions, however:

1) If I make the decision to help you with this, how large will my percentage of the money be? Although I've made a lot of money over the years selling action figures, comics, and small children on the internet, I'm always looking for ways to increase the money in my bank account.

2) Do you have a daughter in her 30s or 40s? I only ask because I am recently widowed, and would love some company when you arrive in our fair country. I would be willing to take a smaller percentage of the $50 million if she is attractive.

3) How do I know this is a legitimate offer? You seem sincere, and the fact that your father died has definitely made me sympathetic to your plight to the point where I want to give you my bank account number. But I'm unfamiliar with African geography. Is Sierra-Leone in Nigeria? If it is, say no more. The word "Nigeria" means "trust" in my dictionary.

4) You may not realize this since you aren't American, but your first and last names rhyme. This has put me in a poetic mood. I'd like to compose a poem about you, and about your late father, in tribute to all that he accomplished in his life. Would you please provide me with his full name?

I look forward to hearing from you. I believe that you are an honest yet illiterate man who may just become a new friend after our transaction is complete. Let me close this with a saying that my great-grandmother used to say to me when I was a child:

"New friends are like pearls from an oyster,
except pearls are better because you can buy things with them,
so make sure all your new friends are rich!"

Take care, my new friend Salama!

Scott
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saltwaterpizza, good luck on your first bait mate, just one thing, try and keep your first reply to any scammer like a simple "please send me more details", as they never read them at the beginning, they just work to a script, after the first email get them off the script so that you are in control, happy baiting Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic