SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Susan Becknell needs you..

View next topic
View previous topic

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this one in my catcher account. Another dying old fart, leaving 11.8M for anyone who claims it. Nothing new, I get several of these each day, this one is special because she attached a huge pic of a dying woman in a hospital bed, despicable lads who do that deserve some extra attention. Evil or Very Mad I shot off a RN reply, lad is located in Ivory Coast.

Quote:
from Susan Becknell <[email protected]>
to me
date Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM
subject GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS MESSAGE

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS MESSAGE

Thank you very much my beloved brother for your kind attention to my letter. I am hoping I can trust in you to get this my money as my beneficiary and use it to help out orphanage homes and less privileged in my name in your country as the lord has revealed to me to do before i will die. If you had the experience you can imagine what am passing through is all about pains and sorrow my beloved friend. After my prayer to God i got you that is why i say you are God sent. I am starting now to have a strong faith in my willingness to hand you this matter in your hand before anything will happen to me and I believe that you will be honest to me as i will go on to direct you further.

As you can see below, i have attached to you the copy of the deposit slip which is a record of the money which i deposited with the bank of africa while i was still working with my late husband in AFRICA before his death. And the corresponding bank in Australia is the bank that will transfer the fund to you. But Presently i am now in Australia and i have also attached my present photo with the doctor here in the hospital for you to see me and know how serious this matter is and why i have requested from you to stand for me in this matter.

I want you to know that I will be given my full trust on you and your family so please do not let me down. I am presently in the hospital on admission and my doctor says my condition is very critical and that I have a very short time to leave, all I wish for now is to do something the lord will appreciate before I leave this earth so please pray for me and act accordingly so that I can witness the good work you will use my funds to do before I leave this earth. Please be by my side and always be writing me so that we can become more closer from now on.
The total sum of the funds that will be transferred to you for this charity work in your country is $12,800, 000.00. I want you to use this funds for any investment of your choice and in every month You will share some MONEY to the less privileged and the homeless people in your society in my name MRS SUSANAH BECKNELL. I am sure God is going to bless you for your humaniterian hearth. While writing me again, email me with the following below

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS
3. AGE
4. YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER

This will enable me write a letter officially to the BANK together with these details i am requseting, to prove to them that i selected you as my beneficiary to have my assets to enable the BANK to start attending to you and release this funds to you as soon as possible before anything will happen to me because i am now afraid that i am not going to leave for a long time from now.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly to my instructions to enable me use my eyes to see the good works you will use my MONEY to do for God before I will die.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

God bless you and much Christian love.

Mrs Susan

Well, apparently she's got one foot in the grave, you baiter colleagues are warmly invited to push her a bit further.

Have at her! Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's gonna get some nice messages from me.. 3 at least Very Happy

EDIT: 2 willing victims and an invitation (well... an order more like) to join my oga programme.

Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in!

Quote:
to: Knid

date: Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 11:07 AM
subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS MESSAGE

My beloved, am so happy to hear from you with your information. This is convincing me that you are truly trustworthy person I can hope on. May the peace of our lord be with you and always protect you and your family and guard you to handle everything on my behalf as I really dont know if I will survive this sickness because my health condition is getting worse very day. That is why I need you mostly to be there for me to handle this matter for me.

Am counting on you now, please don't let me down I want my mind to be at rest even though i die today. I believe that you will be there for me. I am counting on you to perfectly follow the directives of the bank, so that you will transfer the money legally to you in your country. Bellow is the information of the bank where I deposited this fund when I was working with my late husband. As I am writing to you, my eyes are full of tears because I know I have not long time to live due to my health condition. Here is the information please call them or you contact them immediately for the transfer process, I have already forwarded your informations to the bank.

BANK OF AFRICA - COTE D'IVOIRE
Telex/Foreign Operations Director
Angle Avenue Terrasson de Fougères et Rue Gourgas
01 B.P.4132 Abidjan 01 -Côte d’Ivoire
Swift: AFRICIAB
Email: [email protected]
Direct Phone: +225 456 283 72

Please I need to hear from you as soon the fund is transferred or wired to your account if am still alive. I fully devoted all my trust in you please don't forsake me, you know I have no body now but you to handle this matter for me until i die. Besides, as soon as they wire the funds to you. I want you to use it like i told you. I will want you to give me a promise before i die that you will not forget the needy no matter whatever.

I want you to invest the fund to any charity organization of your choice and make a budget to give to the less privileges ones a donation every month including the motherless baby’s home. I have to rest now am very tired and the doctor says I should not to stress my self much. He says that I will undergo breast surgery that is why I needed you most. Besides, am here with no movement I cant stand on my feet to do anything am always on the bed crying and praying to God for a good helper to carry this wish before I die, but I thank God that I have you now. I need some rest please am tired.

Don't forget prayers please in all you do; prayer is the key. God is a living God he does everything through prayer and meditation. And be careful of people around you because is the devil can use people around you to fight against you. I need to hear from you as soon you have contacted the bank. Please always pray for God guidance and protection.

Your sister in Christ
Mrs. Susan
B8er
boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ you've got a nice fake site there - make sure you report it in the Fake Banks forum for killing.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1716 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

on trail
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see she's getting the much deserved attention. Has anyone ever tried to safari a dying millionaire yet? I mean more than 6 ft obviously Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ guess you coud convince them that the hospitals in "your country" have found the cure to "disease x - the incureable disease", and you'll meet them there to sort out all money transfers, and pay for the hospital... and whatever,

(i'd try it, but i'm not advanced wnough to manage safari's yet... i can't even keep a bait going more than a week)
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 'heart for the homeless' character has also responded.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The website is gone (unfortunatly not my doing), and associated emails are bouncing. Monsieur [email protected] [email protected] is coming back with a hotmail account. He wants me to fill in an online form to a dead site. Of course this is not problem. Already done!
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it looks, as if he's a quite clever lad. at least he reads the mails and answers not only with a few lines of a script.

today I saw a mail in catcher which has the same patterns, though other script. I did put it in Surplus Letters
Quote:
from Sandra Jmaes <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 7:37 PM
subject My Dearest One!Greetings to you

Dear Friend,

Good day and Compliments, I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this.

I am a female student from University of Burkina Faso , Ouagadougou . I am 23 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction. Well, my lovingly Parents died two Years ago and left I and my junior brother behind. My late father was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death. I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young.......
<snip>
header is ...
Received: from BLU124-W15 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s26.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:37:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b3ba5b39-162e-4cc7-a9f4-e7ee358f1583_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.242.219]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: My Dearest One!Greetings to you
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:37:14 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my conversation is going well... still on the giving infomation, and we're basically sending the same e-mails back and forth, "her" asking for the info, and me asking what info is needed. Lasted 3 days so far Razz

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic