SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Starter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RudeDog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings all,

I've been cryin with laughter since i found this site....Quality.

A 'girl' from Abidjan has sent me 'her' fathers death certificate, certificate of deposit, a photo of 'her' mother and father, 'her' ID card (Bad photoshop job) & a pic of 'herself'. This was on 'her' second email. What do you people think to this? I started 4 days ago.

Got a few others going as well so hopefully I can give everyone a laugh soon enough.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there!!
Welcome to the loony-bin!

I hope you are baiting safe (from an account that can't be traced to you and preferably doesn't send your IP along)? Then sign up for a mentor and read the stickies and start having some more fun Very Happy

As far as the scam goes, this is a fairly standard orphanage with heritage scam but it should provide quite some fun. I take it she's in a (quite luxurious) refugee camp or orphanage?

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Rude Dog. Give the lads hell but do exercise the advice given ^^^ by MOP.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
RudeDog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice. I'm using googlemail.
She's ran away from the camp in fear of her uncle & brother. She reckons she is in the middle of nowhere......with an internet connection!

I've got another lad who is really keen. Mails everday and he's sent some documents for my approval. I've told him I am going to Jamaica on business to buy some time. Dropped a line in about smoking Jamaican woodbines while I'm there. Hopefully he will up the ante and might be open to a bit of import/export. I'll be sending him some large photos of my trip.

I
a.henriques
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - removed full quote of post above, we can see it just there ^^^ Wink - SP

Don't be so explicit on it Wink some lads may come here

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic