SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The something women and children something conference...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies to all, I've sidetracked this thread into the bait I'm running. Can we all forget about the whole computer law thing Embarassed

Original post below:

JumpinJayJay wrote:
Quote:
In application of the Netherlands law of 6 January 1981 relative to information technology, computer files and freedom,

wow, the dutch had legislation relating to IT in 1981!

amazing!

after I post this, i'm probably going to find out that they really did...

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in the same email... can anyone track down this address for me? ie. what it actually is, not the hotel it pretends to be. to my eyes it looks like a multi-story car park.

Quote:
Lutherse Burgwal 47
2512 DG, Den Haag

(clicky for image goodness)

El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm coming up with this for the address

Rezen Tower Hotel
Lutherse Burgwal 47,
Den Haag, 2512 DG

so the address refered to points to a hotel, maybe google maps is just pointing to the general location (or the buiding refered to is the buiding in the NE position on the image)
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Computers are older than you think. The US passed one of it's first major laws relating to computers in 1984:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Fraud_and_Abuse_Act

I wouldn't be suprised if they had one in 1981.

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the website for the Rezen Tower Hotel is fake, my assumption is the hotel is a figment of a lad's imagination as well. I can't find any reference to it except for that site.

Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've modified code that is older than me, and I date back to the launch of Sputnik.

Computers are indeed older than you think!

Regards,
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply looks like a parking garage. If it were some sort of really important building it would've probably been marked on maps anyway Wink

So where's the lad actually from?

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ishkabibble wrote:
I've modified code that is older than me,

and I probably wrote it Sad

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JumpinJayJay wrote:
my assumption is the hotel is a figment of a lad's imagination as well. I can't find any reference to it except for that site.

Looks likely. The website is listed at http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=36554.
Odd though. I thought lads used real hotels for scams, Inventing one and creating a website takes a bit of work. What is it? A fake jobs scam?

EDIT. I worked in an office with a computer in 1966. It used punched cards.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's a conference on something something women and children something. that's the best i can remember right now Wink

and I wasn't debating the fact that computers have been around for that long - I was just surprised that a government would have actually managed to get legislation in place that quickly!

can any dutch person here tell me if that law is real or not?

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1st computer law was:

1911 "official secrets act, mechanical math aparatus"

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here's the bait so far. Nothing particularly exciting... yet Wink

Scammer wrote:
YOU ARE SPECIALLY INVITED TO OUR YOUTH CONFERENCE IN USA & THE NETHERLANDS.
" STOP EARLY MARRIAGE, CHILD ABUSE/YOUTH AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT "
Invitation Ref: UC2213

United Youth Redemption Outreach and co-organizers of the 9th international NGO's & CBO's conference on community Development and Development Planning have the pleasure to invite Youth Organizations, Socio Cultural Organizations, Community Based Organizations (CBO) Scholars, Researchers, Health Organizations, Professionals, Business Organizations (NGOs) Religion Organizations, Human Right Organizations & Women Groups to the International Conference on " Stop Early Marriage, Child Abuse/Youth and Women Empowerment " taking place from Tuesday 16th - Friday 19th June 2009 in U.S.A and Monday 22nd - Friday 26th June 2009 in The NETHERLANDS respectively..

This is the most important event in the framework of the fight for human and community development which will take place in Memphis, United States of America from Wednesday 18th - Friday 20th March 2009 and Tuesday 24th - Friday 27th March 2009 in Den Haag City, The Netherlands.

United Youth Redemption Outreach are registered 501(c) Nonprofit international organization whose aims & objectives are to empower individuals and communities worldwide through offering grants for business, education, economic enhancement, community development and environmental conservation, to support groups and organizations addressing social issues, youth and women empowerment, and a variety of philanthropic projects through grants to non-profit organization; to provide education & information with view of limiting abuse and child molestation, to support and advocate on behalf of those infected and affected by the menace or abuse and neglect to promote the well-being of mankind by empowering the capacity of charitable organization to provide effective programs of quality.

This conference will bring together 1026 representatives of NGOs/CBOs and numerous numbers of interested individual participants from all over the world. The conference will be conducted on participatory bases with satellite plenary and simultaneous sessions followed by general and small group discussions.

FINANCIAL SUPPORT:

The conference receives financial support from CitiBank New York and United Nations Youth Commission etc. This sponsorship covers the following:

(1) Return Airplane travel tickets for selected delegates from their home countries to venues of the event in Memphis (United States of America) and The Hague City (The Netherlands), then back to their home countries.

(2) Hotel accommodations in Memphis (United States) only for selected delegates and their friends.

(3) Medical insurance cover for delegates throughout the entire conference duration.

United Youth Redemption Outreach will not assume the responsibilities of any other costs other than those listed above.

NOMINATION & SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS:

Intending participants are requested to nominate between Five (5) to Ten (10) active members to participate. Participants should be from 18 years and above (Male or Female).

REGISTRATION PROCESS:

To register to take part in this Conference, please request for the International Delegates Registration form and other conference information. The request for registration form and other conference information should be addressed to the Secretary:

Mrs. VR

info snipped

While we anticipate your earliest response, you are advised to contact the Secretary by email and we look forward to meeting up with you in Memphis and The Hague City to assert a new change for a stronger society

Regards,

Prof. Mitchell Harlow.

President, Summit Organizing Committee.

United Youth Redemption Outreach.

Deb M was very excited:
Deb M wrote:
Dear Ms R,

I am interested in your conference. I can not access your website. Is there some problem?

VR the Scammer wrote:
a lot of garbage.

all cut and paste. the important part was http://www.marktlaanhotels.com/ which is also dead now Wink

Deb M wrote:
Hello Mrs R,

I can't access the hotel site, is it still working ok?

Mrs VR the scammer wrote:
Dear D & Other Intending Delegate(s),
We are very sorry, our site is under going a temporary maintenance.There are some changes we want to effect on the website.

and then cut and paste the whole previous email underneath it. with the web address deleted Laughing

so Deb replies... a familiar response:
Deb M wrote:
Is your website working again yet?

VR, scammer wrote:
Dear D,

Participants attending the four days conference "Stop Child Abuse/Youth and Women Empowerment" will be accommodated in a number of hotels in the U.S.A Accommodations have been arranged in groups for all invited groups. Our independent donors have made available sponsorships for accommodation and feeding for all participants in the U.S.A only

ACCOMMODATION IN NETHERLANDS:
The conference organizing committee together with the Dutch Federation of Arts and Tourism in Netherlands have selected Standard Hotels with cheaper accommodation rates and good facilities to accommodate participants, Participants are to take responsibility of their hotel and feeding expenses in Netherlands. Feeding and VAT are included in all hotel charges. To book your hotel rooms in Netherlands, make a direct contact with the hotel management and also show them your conference invitation reference number. Your Conference invitation Reference Number is UC2213.
See you in the conference in Netherland.

REZEN TOWER HOTELS

(A PLACE TO BELONG)

Lutherse Burgwal 47, 2512 DG,

The Hague City,

Tel: + 31 62 091 1200
Fax: +31 84 746 5659
Email: [email protected]

Mrs. VR

hotel has had a name change. but the same address Very Happy

here's some gold, just in:
Da Hotelier wrote:

MARKTLAAN HOTEL <= note this name...
(A PLACE TO BELONG)
Lutherse Burgwal 47, 2512 DG,
The Hague City,
Tel: + 31 62 091 1200
Fax: +31 84 746 5659
Email: [email protected]

Dear Valued Customer,

We thank you for your interest to petronize our Hotel.

We need more information about your request to making your reservation effectively.
Information needed are:

1. Number of Rooms Needed. -------?
2. Type of Rooms Needed ----------?
3. Date of Birth--------------------?
4. Sex----------------------------?
5. Conference Invitation Number---?
6. Names of customer-------------?
Contact Telephone Number?
7. Number of intending customer---?
8. Country of Customers----------?

As all these information needs to be present in your reservation information as demanded by the Conference organizers.

To make your room selections, please visit our website and select the type of rooms you may need with your group. Be advised that rooms made for 1 person is stricly for 1 person. Rooms for 2 persons are stricly for 2 person. Our Managements doesn not compromise for any adjustment on this issue.

Thanks for your patronage

MR. SM
Rezen Tower Hotel, The Hague. <= ... is different to this name!
www.rezentowerhotel.com

anyone else want to come to this conference? Funny how I haven't told her any details of myself or anyone else Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A pile of my flags were from fake conferences and their fake hotels. I loved the "climate change" ones the most.

Nothing more fun than killing a conference.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We thank you for your interest to petronize our Hotel.

So I guess I can bring my dog? I'll come! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic