SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Adventures of Ms. Kimber Branson

View next topic
View previous topic

pflargger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first check scam I responded to. I'm hoping to maybe get a bit of a bite so I can drag it out five more days and make a whole month, but I doubt the scammer will keep it up. I ended with some frantic "where are you???" messages just for kicks since the scammer would do the same thing in messages four minutes apart. I jumped in with too much info at first, but the scammer must have thought poor Kimber sounded dumb enough to be a good target.

The whole thing was hampered by some amusingly real incidents, such as FedEx trying to deliver to a PO box, the scammer's undeliverable address, and me actually being suddenly called out to corporate training.

This is what I get for trying to sell my stupid washing machine.

Me bold, scammer italic

------------------------------------------------------------

from kelly john <[email protected]>

date Thu, May 21, 2009 at 8:22 PM
subject Stacked Washer/Dryer - $500 OBO - $500

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

--
STILL AVAILBLE????????

----------------------------------------------------------

from KB <[email protected]>
to kelly john <[email protected]>
date Thu, May 21, 2009 at 9:20 PM
subject Re: Stacked Washer/Dryer - $500 OBO - $500

So far. I'm waiting on a couple more replies though. If I haven't heard back by tomorrow, I'll let you know.

-------------------------------------------------------
to KB <[email protected]>
date Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Hello,
Thank you for the prompt response to my inquiry.I am very much satisfied with the condition and price of the item and i will like to make an outright purchase immediately,so i will advice that you withdraw the ad from the web. Pls i will like to know how you intend to proceed on this but i would prefer that i issue a Certified Check/Cashier check in US dollars for the payment of the item,the payment will be send to you via UPS courier service, and upon the confirmation and clearance of payment my shipper will come for the pick-up at your location.I would really have loved to come for the viewing of the item but i am not chanced but my movers will. If you are okay with this please do get back to me with the following details so i can make out the payment immediately.

1: Your Full Name to be on the payment
2: Your Address and post code
3: Your mobile and land number.

I will expect your mail asap.

---------------------------------------------------------------

date Fri, May 22, 2009 at 10:08 AM

I'm sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I had to take my granddaughter to the mini golf all of a sudden and did not make it back until very late. I am so happy you are purchasing the washer/dryer. It means so much to me and I thank you for your cooperation, however, I am not sure if I can give you all the information you require. Since you are purchasing my washer/dryer, I feel obligated to tell you the unfortunate circumstances of my situation. I am embarrassed to say, but I have been evicted from my home. I should not have been evicted, but my abusive ex-husband has caused this to happen in revenge for me dating his sister. This eviction has put me into financial hardship as a result and I am in desperate need for money. This is the real reason I am selling my washer/dryer. Since I no longer have a home, I have been forced to stay in a motel and place all my belongings in a storage unit. I have no home address for you to mail the certified or cashier's check, but my cousin, bless her heart, has agreed to let me use her post office mailing address so I may complete our transaction, which will help me greatly. I also no longer have a phone, as my services were disconnected when I lost my home.

If this is agreeable to you, please respond and I will send you the information. You have brought me much joy today.

Blessings,

Kimber Branson

------------------------------------------------------------------

date Sat, May 23, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Are you there? Do you still want the washer/dryer? Please let me know! I'm desperate for the money!

----------------------------------------------------------------

date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM

yes...get abck to me with the information.

-----------------------------------------------------------

date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Oh thank you so much! Like I said, because I have lost my home, I no longer have a physical address, but my dear sweet cousin is willing to let me use her post office box so I can receive payment and help get back on my feet. She runs several different eBay businesses and gets checks there all the time from people purchasing services from her so it shouldn't be a problem. However, just to make sure she knows the check is supposed to go to me, please include something with my totem animal on it so she doesn't think it's hers. My totem animal is a duck, which was given to me by an Potakik shaman several years ago when I was trying to hide from Lloyd (my abusive ex-husband). The shaman said my totem would keep me safe and I believe him as every time I've ever seen a duck, something wonderful has happened to me, except that one time my guinea pig died. So please make sure the duck is included so my blessed cousin knows the certified check will go to me.

The address is:

Kimber Branson
c/o Mindy Rogers
(Address)
(City State Zip)

Please make sure payment goes to Kimber Branson so my abusive ex-husband can't try and claim it was his. He does that sometimes when I sell items and it makes me so mad! Like I said, because I have lost my home, I no longer have a land line and Lloyd took my cell phone so I cannot use it anymore. I don't know if my cousin will go so far as to permit me to use hers, so I will have to do without.

Let me know when I can expect to receive the check and I will make sure the washer/dryer is ready for your movers.

Thank you and may you receive many blessings in your life,

xoxo Kimber

--------------------------------------------------------

date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Good day, how are you ? I just receive theconfirmation from the Bank that the payment as been issued out and was mailed by the United Parcel Service. It will be delivered to your address a day from now according to the courier ,but to my greatest surprise the draft was issued out for my monthly pay check which is $3800.38 instead of the actual cost of my purchase. The Bank claimed that i requested for my monthly pay check to be issued out to you but am very sure i only made a request for the cost of the goods to be made out to your name .This is a terrible mistake and i was just informed about this so please once the check is delivered please take it to your Bank and have it cashed as advised by the accounting officer at the Bank. You will then deduct the cost of my purchase plus an extra $100 to offset the cost of your run around expenses.The rest of the fund should be sent to my mover via western union the same day you do receive the payment so that my mover can make the trip over for the pick at once. **I will need your immediate response via email assuring me that i can trust you to handle this with care and have the remaining fund returned appretured hope that your intentions remains noble through out the duration of this transaction**appropriately.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------

date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Oh dear, that is a quandry! Do not worry, I'm a trustworthy person and you can count on me to make things right! I understand very well the mistake banks can make, believe me. My dear aunt once made her mortgage payment as usual and the bank added a zero to the payment! It took a month to fix and the poor woman had nothing left to pay the bill at her massage parlour and wound up having to take care of herself every night!

I will let you know when the check arrives and I will proceed with the transaction as you requested. Thank you for trusting me with such a task!

xoxo Kimber

--------------------------------------------------

date Wed, May 27, 2009 at 5:54 AM

Good morning to you and how are you doing,i received call from FedEx this morning that my check for the item has been shipped and will be delivered to your location today and here is the tracking number to enable you locate the Status of the Payment; (7976244987050) , I'm very happy to hear this and i'll want you to kindly proceed on cashing the check either by taking to your bank for instant cash or deposit or take to a cashing outlet, amount for the item and charges for transfer should be deducted from the money and the remaining amount should be sent to my mover who will be coming to pick up the item from your location...

Here is the information to have the remaining funds sent after deduction of your money and extra $50 for your stress...

NAME> Alicia Bryant
ADDRESS>6322 ariaal dr
CITY>Lithonia
STATES> Georgia
ZIP CODE> 30038

The money should be sent to her via Money Gram International Transfer and as soon as sent, kindly get me contacted with the information used in sending the money out.

Thanks and Regards.
Waiting to read back from you.

God Bless !

--------------------------------------------------------------

date Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Thank you so much for the fast reply with information! I tried to check FedEx to see if the package was in route, but it said there was no information found for that tracking number. Sad I will keep checking the box though. I'm really excited to do business with you. I am a little confused as the person I'm sending the rest of the money to is a different person than you?? I just want to make sure the right person gets the money! Thank you so much for this it means a lot!! And the extra $50 will certainly help me pay for my gerbil's bladder surgery. I was really worried about whether or not we could afford it, but Amaterasu has given me an angel in disguise!

xoxo Kimber

-------------------------------------------------------------

date Thu, May 28, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Hello,
Good to read from you, i check the receipt of the shipment of the check i sent to you and i found the correct Tracking Number : 797624498705..... Please try and have your money deducted when you receive the check and have the remaining sent to my mover Alicia Bryant so that the shipment of the Washer and Dryer can be done today , The money should be sent to her via Money Gram....Thanks and hope to read from you, You can check with FedEx in your location and get it picked.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------

date Fri, May 29, 2009 at 7:10 AM

Hello again,

I checked the tracking number and it seems that FedEx has been several times attempting to deliver to the wrong town! It does clearly say at the top "Destination: (City State)" but they keep trying to deliver it to (Another City)! That town is 50 miles east of here! I do not know why they are doing this, but it is frustrating. Maybe you could contact them and inform them of their error?

xoxo Kimber

---------------------------------------------------------

date Fri, May 29, 2009 at 7:20 AM

Hi again,

I have a second cousin who works in the local FedEx office. She was kind enough to have the check rerouted to her office for me to pick up. They said it will take a couple extra days, so I hope that is okay.

xoxo Kimber

---------------------------------------------------------

date Fri, May 29, 2009 at 3:37 PM

okay...no problem.just inform me when the check get to you so that you send the fund to the mover.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------

date Fri, May 29, 2009 at 8:51 PM

The check arrived today! I can't believe how fast that was! I'm so excited! Now what should I do???

xoxo Kimber

http://stabbycat.com/scambait/bransoncheck1.jpg

http://stabbycat.com/scambait/bransoncheck1note.jpg

(I totally ignored what the note told me to do. Scammer didn't seem to notice.)

date Fri, May 29, 2009 at 9:03 PM

WOW....JUST GO AND GET IT DEPOSIT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAW THE FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH IS FOR THE MOVER SEND TO HER VIA MONEY GRAM SO THAT THE PICK UP CAN BE DONE TODAY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE TRANSFER DETAILS.

HERE IS THE MOVER INFORMATION

NAME> Alicia Bryant
ADDRESS>6322 ariaal dr
CITY>Lithonia
STATES> Georgia
ZIP CODE> 30038

AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THIS INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE MONEY SENT TO HER....

SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT AFTER MONEY GRAM CHARGES....
8 DIGIT REFERENCE NUMBER....
AND THE TIME THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE PICK UP....

THANKS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

date Sun, May 31, 2009 at 6:53 AM

Hello,
please let me know what is going on please!

-----------------------------------------------------------

date Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Hello dear friend,

I apologize for the delay. I was temporarily out of town for a job training seminar. It was very exciting and I learned all sorts of new positions to try! I will have the western union information either later today or tomorrow morning. The training has given me a new lease on life and I am now in the process of trying to start up my own exotic dance studio, this time running legally instead of out of my trailer and hotel room.

xoxo kimber

to [email protected]
date Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 6:04 PM
subject GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MONEY GRAM TRANFER DETAILS ASAP! THANKS

Oh....that is nice how was your training? and which kind of job is that?....anyway please kindly go to a money gram internation money transfer store....not western union and send the money for the pick-up of the item.....

HERE IS THE MOVER INFORMATION

NAME> Alicia Bryant
ADDRESS>6322 ariaal dr
CITY>Lithonia
STATES> Georgia
ZIP CODE> 30038

AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THIS INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE MONEY SENT TO HER....

SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT AFTER MONEY GRAM CHARGES....
8 DIGIT REFERENCE NUMBER....
AND THE TIME THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE PICK UP....

NOTE DO NOT SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION OKAY.......IS MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER ONLY OKAY?

THANKS....LET ME HAVE THE INFORMATION ASAP.

date Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM
subject Re: GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MONEY GRAM TRANFER DETAILS ASAP! THANKS

Hi, thanks for being patient with me. I got the Money Gram today and mailed it off. Here's the information for you:

Sender information:

Kimber Branson
(Address)
(City State Zip)

$3800.38
- 550.00 (cost of washer, plus $50 for myself as per your instructions)
- 115.00 (Money Gram fees)
--------------
3135.38 Total amount sent

Reference # :
41521385 (This was the only number that was 8 digits. There were several other numbers of varying lengths, but you said you wanted the 8 digit number).
-->In case anyone wonders, those numbers spell "douchebag"<--

I sent it priority, but I don't think it will get there until Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry about that. If I hadn't been gone earlier this week, I would have been able to do it sooner.

xoxo Kimber

-------------------------------------------------

http://stabbycat.com/scambait/stufftoscammers/kimbermoneyorder.jpg

(Writing all girly is really hard, but Kimber really needed to dot her i's with little hearts.)

--------------------------------------------------

date Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:48 PM
subject URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED !

Hello Kimber,
I am very happy to read from you,but i got in contact with my mover that the money has been sent and she went to the money gram store to pick the money up but she was told nothing was sent to her, i will really need you to check the receipt with you and check the Reference Number Correctly, Did you send the money via Money Gram or You sent a Money Order ? Please i really need to know whats really going on because my mover couldnt get the money with the Reference Number, i really need to hear back from you today and if you can scan and send me a scan copy of the receipt...

Waiting to read back from you.

Kelly.

------------------------------------------------

date Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:53 PM
subject Re: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED !

I apologize for my confusion. I went to a local MoneyGram location and purchased a money order to mail. I told the clerk I needed to send it as fast as possible and he said the money order was the only way. When I asked about transfers, he said that can only be done if we have the same bank??? I've never used MoneyGram before, only Western Union, so I was unsure of how it all worked and took the clerk at his word. The money order was mailed USPS Priority to your mover at the address you gave me. It should arrive in a few days. I'm sorry if I did things incorrectly.

xoxo Kimber

-----------------------------------------------

date Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Can you give me the tracking number for the USPS ?
Get back to me right now with the tracking number.

---------------------------------------------

date Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM
subject I'M WORRIED !...GET BACK TO ME ASAP !

Hello Kimber,
I am so confused about the mistake you made but i spoke with my mover and she requested for the USPS TRACKING NUMBER to enable her pick-up
the Money Order and cash, then make arrangement for the pick-up, please i really need you to get this done as soon as possible and get back to me, i appreciate you for your honesty, but please kindly get back to me with the tracking number...

Thanks.

date Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 5:39 PM
subject Re: I'M WORRIED !...GET BACK TO ME ASAP !

I am sorry again for the delay. I just got a call from the post office that the address you sent me for Ms. Bryant is an undeliverable address that does not accept mail. Unfortunately, the post office is closed until tomorrow morning and FedEx will not run again until Monday. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I can try to put it in again, but I do need a verified address that the USPS will recognize.

6322 ARIAAL DR
LITHONIA GA 30038

Is this correct?

xoxo kimber

date Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 4:52 AM
subject GET THIS DONE AND SETTLED TODAY..TRACKING NUMBER NEEDED !

Hello Kimber,
I am so confused with all this, but i am only thanking you for your honesty, i made mistake with the address, i spoke with my mover and she said you should get it sent to her via FedEx, UPS or USPS, Just make sure you get the service that'll enable her Receive the Money Order on Monday, If you'll be using USPS, make it NEXT DAY and not PRIORITY,Any service you want to use, Just make use of Next Day, and I will need you to get back to me with the Tracking Number Used in sending the money order out..

21108 PROVIDENCE TRL
LITHONIA GA 30038-7105

Get it sent like that and get back to me with the details...

Thanks.

date Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 2:56 PM

Hello Kimber,
Whats going on ? I'm looking myself as a fool , please get back to me as soon as possible.

date Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 9:43 AM

I apologize so much, I am not trying to make you look like a fool, honest! The twins at my studio had to leave suddenly on Friday because their great step-mother died and I had to take over their shift as well as my own. As I was now working triple shifts, I wound up just sleeping in the dressing rooms. I had no access to internet and was unable to respond to your message to let you know what was going on.

Because I had to leave so suddenly, I gave the money order and new address to the secretary with strict instructions to mail it flat rate express overnight via on Saturday. Unfortunately, he did not listen to my instructions and mailed it flat rate priority on Sunday. I do apologize for his slowness and will make sure he is reprimanded properly.

Here is the USPS tracking number so you can see its progress:
0479 7634 5650 3104 9261

Again, I sincerely apologize for all the trouble. I am finally home for a few hours and as I have been working so hard at the studio, I must go sleep for the rest of the day so I am refreshed for my next shift.

xoxo Kimber

date Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Hello Kimber,
Whats really going on ? The money order hasnt been moved and i dont really understand whats really going, here is what i got from the tracking you gave to me,

The U.S. Postal Service has received electronic notification from our Automated Postal Center (APC) in (City, State Zip) on June 7, 2009 to expect your shipment for mailing.

Please get back to me as soon as possible and i want you to get the money order sent out today via UPS or FEDEX and get back to me with the tracking number because i dont even understand you anymore...waiting to read from you.

date Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Kim, please try and talk to usps and let me know whats happening, i trust you so much and i do not expect this from you..please get back to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

date Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Hello, I am sorry again for not getting back to you sooner. As I said in my previous message, I had to go sleep and rest for my next shift, which starts in 15 minutes. I did speak with the post office and they said that the envelope has been sent out on the truck. The reason the tracking information isn't showing anything is because it could take up to 48 hours for the information to change on the website and even then, it might not change until it's been delivered. I apologize again for this as I instructed my secretary to make sure delivery tracking was purchased so we may track it better. Apparently he only purchased delivery confirmation, so that's all we can watch for. I would very much love to punish him, but he didn't show up for work today, which has me quite concerned.

I hope this satisfies you; there is not much else I can offer as the money order has already been mailed, USPS website shows proof of this, and I have given you all the information you have asked for. I do not know what else I can do to satisfy you. I was in error thinking you meant money order over money transfer, but the delay by the undeliverable address was not my fault.

I hope this helps. I must go to work now as I have a large party of clients who will be very upset if I am late.

xoxo Kimber

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Hello? Are you there? I haven't heard back from you and you normally
are very prompt with messages.

I checked the tracking number again and it said it's on route to your destination. I hope you received it. I really am sorry for all the troubles and want to apologize for my secretary's incompetence. I don't know why he couldn't be bothered to do such a simple task. He still is missing from work and no one can find him, so I can't even get an explanation from him as to his laziness.

Anyway, the washer/dryer is all ready to go whenever your mover is ready to pick it up. Sorry again for the troubles.

xoxo Kimber

---------------------------------------------------------------------

date Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Hello Kimber,
I will get back to you once i comfirmed the money order delivered to my mover...

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

date Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Hello Kimber,
I got an embarassing mail from my mover about the trick money order you sent, what is the meaning of that ? Kindly get this taken care of before this get to the law...
-->I hear Stallone saying this<--

Get back to me asap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

date Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Trick money order? I'm not sure I understand. I purchased the money order from an agent at Advance America, a money lending place. I had no reason to believe they were tricking me in any way.

xoxo kimber

date Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:55 AM
subject URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED !

Here is the money order you sent and are you taking me for a fool ? Whats the meaning of this, kindly get back to me i need to know whats happening because i do not expect you to do this to me.

Thanks.

--> (Scan of fake money order) <--

date Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 3:17 AM

Also why is the Tracking Number Different ? 9104 7976 3456 5031 0492 61 ???

date Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 7:44 AM

WHAT??? That is not the money order I sent! The one I sent looked absolutely nothing like that, I assure you! I suspect I am afraid I know what happened, but I will need to make a few calls to verify this. I will get back to you once I've confirmed my suspicions.

xoxo kimber

date Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Well, it's been a very long day. I've learned some very disturbing things and it just set my world upside down. Remember I mentioned my secretary had not shown up for work on Monday? Well, he hasn't shown up all week. We were all very worried since he's one of my grand nephews and this is very unusual for him to just disappear like that. I finally was able to track down one of his loser friends and get some information. The little brat stole the money order! He replaced it with the fake money order and had his girlfriend cash the real one (apparently she did some sort of favor for the guy at the MoneyGram office). He bought a junker car and the two of them left town for Arizona. On top of it, I got a call from my bank saying I was overdrawn by $3800! He must have gotten ahold of my checks somehow and cashed a bunch of them!

I am so distraught and upset right now. I can't believe he'd do this me! The whole family is furious and trying to track him down, but we have no idea where to look! I had to go to the police station and file a report against a member of my family! And I feel simply awful that he stole the money from you as well.

I've filed a police report, but I will need your information as well to give to the authorities, since you were a victim as well. I have given them your mover's name and address too, since she was the one who intercepted the fake money order.

Again, I am so sorry about all of this. I am absolutely heartbroken. Please get back to me with the information so I can move ahead with the legal proceedings.

xoxo kimber

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

date Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Hello? Are you there? I really need your info so I can finish the police report.

xoxo kimber

-------------------------------------------------------------------

date Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Helloo???? I really need that information! Please get back to me ASAP!

xoxo kimber

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

date Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:23 PM

I have good news! The police caught my secretary and recovered the stolen money! They found him at a local stag bar trying to pick up some men. He was soooo drunk that he caused a disturbance and fortunately, one of the officers recognized him! I was hoping you'd get back to me with your info so I could add you to the report. I'm going down to claim my money this evening, but I don't know what will happen to yours. They said if you don't respond in 48 hours with your info, your money will go into the disabled officers fund.

xoxo kimber

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

date Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Hellooo??? I need that information if you are to get your money!!!!1

xoxo kimber

MOD EDIT: changed image tags to links to prevent forum blowout. Please limit picture size to 600 pixels wide. - JF

PS: great bait!
Very Happy
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh. He switched on towards the end but nevertheless, that was a great bait.

The MG receipt is an absolute classic. Laughing Laughing Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
pflargger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked that email account and found the scammer had sent two messages demanding I go to Western Union and send the money. I guess s/he fell for it after all. I don't know whether to string the scammer along some more or just slap my forehead and move along.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always get someone like mr gomer to chop his dolla

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic