SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello Josephine - Karl in myspace.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.myspace.com/446254000

[quote]
Quote:
dear remi

Are you name Remi Ojo as on myspace or josephine Mosun like here.

I just wish to ask.

Karl Oscar

Quote:
remi ojo is my family name, while josephine mosun is my name....

Quote:
Dear Josephine

Can you tell me a bit about you and how is life in Nigeria ?

How do you live, and what about your family.

Just to know something, and get to learn eachother, if you wish

Karl

Karl to josephine
Quote:
havent heard form you in some time.
but desided to mail you

her to karl:
Quote:
i taught you dont want me again....

and a mail more to karl:
Quote:
do you still need me ?

Quote:
Hello Josephine

I would love to talk with you.
Cant you tell me something about you and your life

Hugs Karl

invitation to yim
Quote:
Join Josephine Mosun on Yahoo! Messenger

and she mails:
Quote:
how are you doing there now ?you really sound good to me ..and i will like to know you more better ....and i belive with know each other more better ..will can work good things out of our relationship.....but i want you to send your pics to me .....i will be expcting that soon .......What I am looking for in a partner?
What I would like is a patient, compassionate, affectionate man, who can help provide for his family, One who will really love me, for me, , but take the time to really see me. I need a strong man, but yet, one who has a sensitive side and does not mind showing it sometimes. he will be able to share those sunsets and other romantic adventures with me. A man that takes the initiative when it comes to dating by being creative enough to know what to do or where to go. A man that I can be proud of, respect and not mind submitting to him. he likes to have fun, cuddle, and whisper sweet words in my ear and can receive the same treatment w/joy. he has his own life, interests, and dreams and knows how to achieve those dreams. he is passionate, fiery,and down to earth w/out a snobbish attitude towards others. Loving, u know, kind. Just say, I want my mate for life. I have been praying for my man and I don't even know him, but God does. Whomever he is, he's got it going on, because God hears my prayers, this I know. Anyway, I do not think that I am asking for too much. Maybe I was a little point blank though. LOL.

Quote:
hi josephine

it is me karl on your friendlist in myspace

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=438126706&albumID=91780&imageID=5919819

it is important to know what one want that is sure.
and also the way God hear ones wish to life.
you do have some good wishes i can see that:) and i only can agree on what you write, each person got his or her soulmate, and all people are one, but also different, so there will be one that is totally perfect:)

what do you do in your life then, on normal days.

Hugs Karl

she then mail:
Quote:
how are you doing? how was your day...... tell me what you are looking for in me.....

Quote:
HI Josephine

I look for honesty, and a woman that is herself, that can five and recieve and who like debates, about all kinds of things.
just be one self.

thats all, i like personality.

So will you tell me about you and your everyday life, what you enjoy and what makes you laugh:)

where is it you are

i am in Århus in Denmark
Karl

Quote:
okay thanks for your mail can you call me so that i can tell you more about me....+2347xxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
Dear Josephine

if you saw my profile on myspace, you would have seen that i am dumb, not deff.
and that mean i cant speak, so why ask me to call..

i dont think you would get much out of that..

if you wish more communication, it will be writing.

or that you send me some sweet voice songs or talkings:) this i am able to enjoy.

and i can answer with poetry made just for you.

Karl

Quote:
thanks for your mail but it will cost me some money and i dont have much at hand, and do you believe that you can still talk, i beleive in god... honey if you send me some money i will send you a record of my voice... i have interest in you.......let me hear from you. i want you......
name : josephine mosun
address: no 10 xxx rxxx.ado-ekxxx
city: ado-exxx
state: ado-exxx
country; nigeria.west africa

and one more

Quote:
How are you doing my love? I miss you very much darling. I love you sooo much that even a hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. I know that our love is a true love that the source springs from the heart. You know... the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. Once someone is attached into someone's heart and soul, they are attached forever. You have entered into my heart, and created what is called L-O-V-E. Im attached to you forever.

and again:
Large and in fat:
hello I'm Still In Love With You... whether dump or not am still in love

and a sweet poem for Karl:

Quote:
I'm Still In Love With You

I know that this love is real
Because of the feelings I get inside
It’s something I’ve never felt before
And it’s nothing I can try to hide.

I go around telling the world
How much you mean to me
It’s not something that I’m ashamed of
I’m in love, and I’m very proud to be.

You hold me close to your heart
And take away all my fears
Even when I’m scared and upset
You always wipe away my tears.

Every time we’re together
Our kisses are so pure and true
If I could be with you everyday, I would
Just spend all my time with you.

I love it how you hold me
And look directly into my eyes
Everything about you is perfect
And there’s nothing I despise.

So just in case you were wondering
I would leave you never
I love you with all my heart
And want to be with you forever

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting for script,

I thought this might interest you See where the poem comes from here Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic