SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A refugee camp in Senegal again...

View next topic
View previous topic

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again a refugee girl who wants to give her soul and body away...

Quote:
My Dearest,
I am so glad to receive your mail, how is life over their today in your country. I believe you have a sweet day. I wish i am their with you to share the feelings. Mine is little bit worm over here in Senegal. Loneliness has been my friend all the time. I believed you gone through the mail i send to you. I want us to create a nice and good relationship that will lead us to some where better. I need your love, care and support in life. Because right now i am feeling lonely.

My name is Justina Miran Hydara, the only daughter of Dr Deyda Hydara A Journalist with three boys. I am Single and don't have children, i am average height, my pictures will explain to you better. I am from Gambia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal for my dear life because of those that kill my family may be hurting for my life. I was in my 1st year in university studying mass communication because my dream is to be journalist like my father before i ran out from my country and willing to further my career.

My late father Dr.Deyda Hydara is a Gambian Journalist well know here in Africa and other parts of the world. He was assassinated on Thursday 16 December 2004. His website will tells you more about him (www.deydahydara.com). He was the Managing Director of the point Newspaper before his death. After his death, my mother took over his position. After two years (28 December 2006) of his death two of my brother that came back from Europe because the youngest died in motor accident just after 3 months my father died was also assassinated.

So i was the only one that left after my mother died as a result of high blood pressure. I decide to make my way to a peaceful country Senegal and is a near by country because those that wipe away my family may be hurting for my life i do not know who is behind all this predicament that befall on us. I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

Meanwhile,I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading ,watching ,music ,news,videos,going to beach with friends,visiting a place and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness.I will tell more about me in my next mail to you. Attached here is my picture for you and to remind you that this is how i be when i was with my late father's house, Although i am not all that photogenic. Hoping to hear from you soon, until then,have a nice day
yours forever,
Justina.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic