SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

guiness book of world records for scammers!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ak_scammed!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok
sooo i meet this chics on this dating website friendorama.com or friendjungle.com

same site just different names
biggest hoax of a site!

anyway
for the past 2 yrs i been meeting chics that talk to me for months and months watch me on webcam and talk and chat
suddenly they are stranded in africa and need money to get back to the states.

dude... most have happened 8 times,
you check their ip address and everything all servers come back to nyc except one which is from africa. either its spoofed or something?

i dont get it! i used to think it was this chic i know from college... but idk enough is enough!
dude... it dont stop!

i even once recieved checks in the mail! fake checks, but i still recieved them

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS?
ak_scammed!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ACTUALLY FUNNY THING...

ONE PERSON JUST THIS MOURNING COMES BACK AFTER ABOUT 4 MONTHS.

THEY SAID "IM STRANDED IN AFRICA AND NEED 1200$ TO GET BACK TO AMERICA"

LOL/... I SAID "YO LET ME GET YOU IN CONTACT WITH VIVIAN (ANOTHER SCAMMER) SHE LIVES IN NIGERIA"

LOL

DO YOU THINK THESE ARE SCAMS?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are scams for sure. If I read this correctly that's the ninth woman you've been chatting with who ended up stranded in Africa... tell them to go to the US Embassy, and/or call their families.

You can post their details in Surplus too.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ak_scammed!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YES YOU ARE RIGHT THE 9TH!!!!??!

AND THE WEBSITE PROTECTS THEM!

HOW CAN I GET THEM IN TROUBLE?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to start by hitting the caps lock button so your caps lock goes to 'off', either that or releasing the shift-key.

Sad thing is that you can hardly get them in trouble, the 'worst' you could do was send the e-mail conversations along to the staff of that site and get their accounts banned.

Though, on second thought, you might do worse by posting their details in the surplus forum, that'll make sure they get a nice seeing to by the members here and will probably hurt them more than getting their account banned at that site.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ this; thr trouble as I've found with "stuck in foreign country" scams is that a Safari is not on the cards. So getting them streded in a pig shed in Chad or some other hell-hole isn't goin to happen. But you can have some fun with them nonetheless. Throw them to the dogs in Surplus Wink

ak_scammed!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your saying that it there is nothing you can legally do to a person that is soliciting you for money?

no legal action and no way to set them up?

i know a few names but most got lost in time

email addresses removed - please provide examples/proof that these are scammers - lotta
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
no legal action and no way to set them up?

No, & no. That's why we bait.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ak_scammed: Please edit your previous post to remove the addresses. You can't post 'm there without proof that they are indeed scammers. For all we know they could the co-workers you hate or the boss that just fired you.
Post the e-mails again along with proof (obvious scam mails along with the headers) and then we can take 'm on.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi AK Scammed

If you are having trouble proving any of these people are scammers or unsure if you have adequate proof, visit our sister site at www.scamwarners.com, there you will find some nice friendly people who can find proof while also making their scamming that much more difficult by having something for potential victims to find.

First step is proof, if you find Ralph at Scamwarners, he isn't hard to find, I know unlike me he has no life and just loves that kind of thing, he also has an email address in his signature line that is easy to find, I send him heaps of extra work and he hasn't complained yet, just dont tell him I sent you Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic