Porsche Hangout

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here. - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

western union scam

View next topic
View previous topic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email from WU, is clearly a scam to me, decided to post it so that others be careful if they receive it.

I have a question to moderators, do you think the person who scammed me could be behind this new scam?

"Dear Friend,

We wish to inform you that your payment has been approved to be paid through Western Union Money Transfer due to so many complicating issues to get your money across to you. You are now advised to contact Western Union Office immediately and send them your details so they can proceed with the payment to you as we arranged with Western Union to commence with transfer immediately you get in touch with them. Daily Payment of $5000 will be wired to you till your full payment of $800,000 has been completed.

However you are advised to contact the Officer in Charge of Western Union office in Nigeria.

Officer in Charge: Olawale Martins
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 234-708-827-8955

Note before they can proceed with your payment by tomorrow you will be cleared by their norms and be advice to act in accordance so as to enable them commence with your payment. Below information should be sent to them

Full Name:
Telephone Number/Fax:

The officer in charge Mr. Olawale Martins will email you with the tracking details (MTCN) you need to pick your Money. Your earnest response to this is needed.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Yours faithfully.

International Moneytary Fund
Copyright © 2001 - 2009 Western Union Money Transfer. All Right Reserved

I checked the header and it is from Long Island city, NY, USA.

The email is "[email protected]"

Closed lad accounts
419Eater Admin

Location: At In-n-Out with Juan, ordering from the secret menu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be or it could be another lad who harvested your addy the same way the first lad did.

If you want to know, you can compare the IPs. If they match, you know it's the same lad as before.

Easter Egg 2012 Star pony pony Santa pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine x14

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant x3

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny x2

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card x3
never f*cking learns

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once these filth have your email address, they will sell it around and around - it would be humanly impossible to send the number of 419's I get in my catcher accounts from just one scammer, and the account was creqated for just one lad who sold it and sold it.

They know no honour or shame.

Premium Wimp Convincer - Click Me!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic