SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Confused lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't ask for any of this information, but the lad took the initiative to provide it. I am going to need more detailed information before I let this pervert join the church.

I wrote:
Mr. Koffi,

Thank you for your interest in our organization. As you know, the (removed) does charity work world wide. As an accredited branch of the Catholic Church, we regularly provide assistance to those in need, regardless of sex, age, race, religion, and more recently, sexual orientation. Since we operate independently of the Catholic Church in Rome, we are able to administer our Missions and outreach programs in a much more relaxed environment. Our Missionaries and Ministers are even permitted the sacrament of Marriage, although pre-marital sex is still frowned upon if it becomes public knowledge.

confused lad wrote:

SEX.... MALE
AGE..... 29
RACE..... BLACK
RELIGION.... MUSLIMS
SEXUAL OROENTATION.... O

I want to know more about this "O". Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O = Ordinary.

Which could mean anything, depending on your mood at the time.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that is puzzling... Laughing

When you find out, please do tell.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O = Onanism.

This Lad's a wanker (no surprises there).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Konstantina
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ornithosexual??? Maybe the lad likes sex with birds, and not in the normal euphemistic sense?

Omnisexual?

Ovine-sexual? Perhaps he's a sheep-shagger. LOL.

I suggest you pretend that O is a known designated abbreviation for a particularly unsavoury sexual practice, and then question him about that. Perhaps your church doesn't ENTIRELY ban members who are into copulating with ostriches, but you need more details and complete honesty about how often he dreams about their tempting, wiggly feathered bottoms....

I'll stop now. No, really.

"God i have not eaten, please i even borrow money from my friend lilian to buy pad for my monthly mensuration" - Gr@ce S@m, Togo

"Just f*&^ off and i dnt need your help anymore...[]...Just f*&^ off...who knows if you are really there?" - Poor Chr1ssy, Russia (but really Nigeria)
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, brilliant Smile

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Mr Koffi,

Please provide a detailed explanation in regards to your sexual orientation.

confused lad wrote:
NICE AND LOVELY SWEET AND HONEY BEAUTIFUL AND HARD.
THANKS

I'm not sure if he taking the piss, he's trying to woo the reverend or he's just to stupid to remember that he's scamming a church. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

My vote is that it's reason number three and he's also doesn't know what orientation means. Fun lad. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic