SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Certificate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ladsoflagos419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, my main character just died (had a bottle of sherry at the funeral so I'm okay) anyway his daughter emailed the ladess and behold the response

Quote:
Ohhh My God.. You say your have lost Rev xxx .. Are you Serious or you are just kidding with me .. This cant be True .. Please get back to me Once again and let me Confirm and i will also need proof that he is Dead as he has a Large Sum of Money which is meant for Rev xxx and its comes in the amount of $10 Million United State Dollars .. Things is wrong somewhere and i need to read from you Asap

I really did not expect to get such a response and don't want to loose the ladess by using the tombstone images so anyone know of a good death certificate, I've googled and searched the forum but nothing came up. Thanks and remember ...Things is wrong somewhere

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never send a lad anything that could be reused on a victim. Even a comedy certificat could be used on a non-English speaking victim.

I would start by trying to fob him off - the cert is with the probate lawyer or something similar.

Then if he still insists use the same modalities as for sending ID - fake links, large junk files etc.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^do you think, anybody else than a person pretending so, will fall for something
like the nice certificat our friend simon was sendin to us, with text of... vaccination against deceased is valid only...

ok. i dont know, have a look on this,
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/?action=view¤t=deathcert.jpg
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

frank.lester wrote:
^^do you think, anybody else than a person pretending so, will fall for something
like the nice certificat our friend simon was sendin to us, with text of... vaccination against deceased is valid only...

You never know...
If the victim knows nothing about English, what will happen?
The risk is really not worth it!

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic