SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew Ofori and the Standard Chartered Bank Of Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
douglington
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just spent the past day painstakingly hand-coding the web-page for this so I'll just link to it here rather than having to copy-paste it all over again.

http://sp0rky-n00b.co.uk/419/newbaits/andrew.php
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait, douglington!

Up yours and God Bless - Dora Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
douglington
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. He bored me to tears, my new one's coming along well though. Got myself a free sim and mobile so I can chatter to him when I remember to switch it on. Smile
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, nice work. Appreciate you taking the time to publish.

Just curious, did you ever "revert"? Wink

Easter Egg 2013
douglington
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have reverted. I don't know. I'm certainly going to use the word in future baiting. I really like it when they get things wrong or teaching them wrong things.
Smile
In one of my much older baits, I managed to teach a lad that he was meant to say "angle" instead of "angel" and was trying to interchange "smile" for "snail" although he didn't ever manage a sentence with snail in it. Bad lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic