SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My Dear Emmanuel

View next topic
View previous topic

CantStopWontStop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so this is my first scambait. I was looking for a new apartment, found something too good to be true, and got a response that I couldn't believe. I will start you guys from the very begining, because it involves 3 different characters, all wrapped into my very first one. The first is very normal, pretty much. The second is Betty Onesu. She is not of sound mental health, Ms. Betty. But our scammer, Emmanuel Eamone, does not seem to mind. It's quite an amazing roller coaster that starts to drag on a bit... But I am waiting for my personalized photo tomorrow, so it seems to have payed off. So let's go, from the start...

to [email protected]
date Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM
subject Your Apartment for Rent

Hi there,

I'm very interested in taking a look at the 2 bedroom you posted on Craigslist.
I'm a professional 31 year old looking for something downtown.

If you are taking inquiries, please email me.

Thanks.

Thanks for your email an interest in renting our home,we are small christian family and we are into Gospel Music and currently we are on tour around Europe and Africa to raise funds to supports the Less Priviliage,poeple living with HIV/AIDS,Poor,and the Needy.

We need a clean responsible person that we can trust to take a proper care of the home at all time because we will be spending a long time around the world and also we intend to relocate immediately when we come back.Utilities are included in the rent.Below is the rental application please fill it and get back to me ASAP if you are interested renting our home..

RENTAL APPLICATION
Pls let me get this answer.
1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Full Address & Phone Number:
3) How old are you?
4) Are you married?
5) Do you have a pet?
6) Do you have a car?
7)Occupation?
Cool Our prefer method of payment? Western Union or Money Gram?
9) When do you intend moving in?

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that I can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting
you. Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys of the house to you. We are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words, you know that, we do not see yet and only putting everything into God's hand, so please do not let us down with our property and God bless you more as you do this.
Regards.

N:B:please note this that you cant go inside the house because the keys are right here with us [color=blue](of course they are!)
but feel free to go view the exterior of the house and upon approval the keys will be send to you.[/color]

Thanks for your response regarding my house and also for all the info you provided about yourself would like to know the reference to contact in case of emergency and also before you can been fully approved to be the rental of my house I would like to verify your information and I would also like you to answer the few question and note this following.
1.Are you moving into the house alone or with people?
I.e. with people what their name?
2.Who would be taking responsibility for the rent?
3.Would you be bringing in any furniture?
4.How many month payment do you intend paying as first rent?

Kindly get back to us ASAP.
Regards

Got busy, kind of lost interest... started up some other uninteresting baits, then came back to this one...

Hi Emmanuel,
Just wanted to know if the apartment is still available???

yes

Please tell me where to forward you my rent. Western union?

(thought that would get his attention!)

I will send the following document to you via FEDEX to the address you sent to me when filling out the Application and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possibly go see the Apartment, Please once again, I am giving you this our House base on trust.

Here is my secretary information that you need in making the payment via (Western Union Money Transfer)

Receiver's First Name: AFIS

Middle Name: ABIOLA

Last Name: BANKOLE

City:LAGOS

State: LAGOS

Zip code: 23401

Text Question should be: My Son Name

Text Answer should be: Jay Jay

Please get back to me with the information giving to you by Western Union. Which includes the following........

Senders Full Name................?

Amount Sent...........................?

City.................................?

State...............................?

MTCN #...........................? (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)

Text Question: My Son Name

Text Answer: Jay Jay

Thanks we await your response; you have all our trust and remember that i am also trusting you that you are how you say you are to me. Thanks

We await your pay details so that we can go now and send you the documents of the house asap and will update you with the shipping tracking number so that you can track and monitor the package online to know when it will arrived at your place.

Best Regards
Emmanuel.

OK, time to start f*cking with him...

Hi Emmanuel,

My assistant, Sandra, went to Western Union today for the transfer, here is the info:
I sent $1000CAD to cover first and last month's rent as well as a damage deposit.
Please so I know, what is the exact address of the property??
I would love to go by and see it.

God bless you Emmanuel! Look forward to speaking with you

The payment information that you provide for us is INCORRECT.

My wife went to confirm the payment today at Western Union while i drive to FedEx to send you the documents.

I was about to send the package when my wife called me and told me that the MTCN (Money Tranafer Control Number) is incorrect....and the Western Union people thought she brought a FAKE MTCN to them.....and she felt embarassed.

Please to confirm truly that you make the payment, please SCAN the PAYMENT RECIEPT and attached it to me now. and also give the specific details on the information of the payment.

The documents are already with the FEDEX....all i need to do is to call them to proceed with the shipment asap. once i re-confirm your payment details.

I await the correct information now pls.

Best Regards
Emmanuel.

Oops! Maybe Sandra didn't make it to WU afterall...

Your payment details needs to be corrected now........i'm ready to send the documents now...which you will be recieving the tracking number of the shipment once the package is shipped so as to know when the package will arrive at your place....

SCAN THE PAYMENT RECIEPT NOW.....OR.....CALL THE WESTERN UNION PEOPLE TO ACTIVATE THE PAYMENT IF ITS NOT YET BEEN ACTIVATED.

I await your response now

I think he might be upset...

You made me looked like a FOOL today.....i have never in my life recieve this kind of insult before......my wife is here CRYING.......all inthe name of this insult.

We are highly respected people...and no one has ever done this to us before....

You wanted to rent a house from us......we ask you to pay before we can send out our documents to you....and all you do is to come back to us with this insult..saying that you contacted WESTERN UNION...

Is Western Union your controler or what ?? are they the one giving you orders ??

Man, i am highly dissapoited in you once again.

Thanks very much for the insult....but remember...NOT EVERYBODY IS FRAUDULENT.

Thanks and take care.

I appologize for this but in this day you can never be too careful. I thought it was odd that I had to send you an unspecified amount to then receive the keys... I explained it to western union and they told me this was a classic fraud.

I'm going to have to take their advice.
Sorry if I am wrong, but must trust my instincts.

If this is correct, I seriously hope the lord saves you from this life of sin.

Though, what they are trying to do is to safe guard people from online scams...but they should also know that is not everybody that is doing scams.

Anyway, what you need to do is to tell the woman that she should activate or release the money that you know me.

Once you give them your order, they will proceed asap....

Do not listen to them...because if you do, well its on your own....

Its because my wife and i like you, and that is why we have approved you to be our rental in the first place.....not because we want your money or anything...but we feel you are the right person for the house and due to the way we have been talking all these while really shows how interested you where.

I WILL BE SENDING YOU THE PICTURES OF MY WIFE NOW...ALONG WITH THE ADDRESS OF THE HOUSE.

Please ignor the Western Union Money thing.....you just ask her to activate the money that you know me. thats all.

i await your responds now.

Emmanuel,

Please take a look at this website: http://chicaneryconsscams.blogspot.com/2008/02/they-will-suck-you-drier-than-sahara.html

What do you have to say ?

If i say i dont know anything regarding this, i would be kidding...but the truth of the mater is that,

I once had querrels with the agent that is handling the house for me.....which since then we have become each others enemy. and then he have access to my e-mail box, abd he has promise to jorpardise my name to this extent.

So i'm not supprise to see this at all.....

Though, i'm not asking you to believe me, the choice is yours.

I know this would have spoilt your mind, but then you are free to let go of this house if you really feels that what you see on this website is from me.

This website you are seing has been made since 2008. do you now think that i will still be doing the same thing after all these while ??

Am a NAVY by profession, so what will i be doing with scams activities ?? how long will it take me ??

Man, i have forgoten about these whole thing. please try not to let me go back to this kind of story and start thinking bad of the agent.

Please...i'm not fussing you to rent my house.

The choice is yours ok..

BUT I WILL NOT WANT YOU TO ACT ACCORDING TO WHAT HAS BEEN SINCE 2008 OR THINK BECAUSE I BEAR THE NAME EMMANUEL EAMONE, THEN I AM GUILTY OF WHAT YOU SAW.

Please all i need to know now is if you are interested or not.

Respond Fast Now.

He still actually thinks he's gonna bait me?? After a tax search on the property, I contacted the real owner of his bait address. Who was all too framiliar with this. It wasn't the first time. I confronted Emmanuel with this, but he never replied (go figure). SO, I Introduce Betty.

Hello Mr. Eamone,

I wanted to follow up to be sure you received my application... I attached it below again:

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 6:33 AM, Emmanuel Eamone <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your response regarding my house and also for all the info you provided about yourself would like to know the reference to contact in case of emergency and also before you can been fully approved to be the rental of my house I would like to verify your information and I would also like you to answer the few question and note this following.

1.Are you moving into the house alone or with people?

I.e.. with people what their name?

2.Who would be taking responsibility for the rent?

3.Would you be bringing in any furniture?

4.How many month payment do you intend paying as first rent?

I have explained in my previous mail that the keys and the documents of the house are right here with me in Africa, and i will be sending it to you once you have been approved as my new tenant. and when you recieve the keys you can then moved into the house, and once your payment is confirmed, i will drive down immediately to FedEx and send you the keys and the documents of the house asap.
Kindly get back to us ASAP. Regards

Mr. Emmanuel,

Hi how are you today?

I have been in touch with Western Union. But, they told me there is problem prosessing the payment to you.

Do you have some trouble with WU? Because they told me they have a hold on any funds going to Afis Bankole.

I didn't exactly understand what the man said to be honest, but it was basically that he would not process the funds. (Lie)

I'm a bit baffled, so should you contact them to find out what's going on??
I'm going to be here at the office checking email for another couple hours, hope to hear from you so we could resolve this tonight and I could send the money out ASAP.

Thanks,

Betty Onesu

Hello good morning to you...

I had problem with my connection throughout yesterday so i was unable to respond back to your message......

Please IGNOR WU and go to the nearest (MONEY GRAM) location or agent near you and send the money asap......

I'm ready now to go to FedEx and send the documents over to you asap.

I await your pay details

You should get back to me with the payment details such as.......

SENDERS FULL NAME $ ADDRESS ??

REFERENCE NUMBER ???

Or better still, you can scan and attched the payment slip and send to me asap.....
I will be waiting to read from you.

I don't reply. Let him sit on it for a while...

Please.....i sent you an e-mail yesterday and hoping to read from you but you have not yet respond WHY ??

Anyway, we would like to know what is going on so as to finalise if we will be sending you te documents of the house or maybe you are no longer interested.

Please respond now

Thanks.

Mr Eamone,

Money Graham said the same thing as Western Union. They said that they have been in contact with WU and that no money is being sent to that name.

What is going on??? Is this a real business or what??

Hahaha.... who is actually gonna buy this? Not him, too easily, anyway...

Listen,

I have contacted WU myself, and told me that YOU ARE TELLING LIES........

They said once you adentify that you know the person you are sending money to, they will immediately process the money to the information that you have provided immediately and let you have the pay details.

According to your e-mail, i contacted the MONEY GRAM also, and they told you that IT IS YOU WHO DIDN'T SEND ANY MONEY TO THAT NAME.

Please and please, i'm really not interested in this kind of JOKES ok.

If you really are interested in my house, go and make the payment....and if you are not interested anymore, PLEASE TELL ME NOW.

Because i don't see reason why you will be framing up this lies against this BANKS.

I HAVE VERIFY FROM THEM MYSELF. AND THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE LYING.

IF YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOU MR MAN, GO TO EITHER WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND BRING THE REPORT THAT THEY GIVE YOU CONCERNING THE NAME. BUT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVE THAT, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.

THANKS.

Time to set the tone here, Betty don't take sh*t from nobody!

OK...

FIRST OF ALL: You are really amazing. You never give up do you?

SECONDLY: I never said I sent any money through either of these places. I was simply asking WU questions about this. They told me it sounded like a scam, and that I should never send money to someone I don't know. MG said the same. They said especially to a place like Nigeria.
SO: I was simply following advice of the companies, who deal everyday with money transfers. So no money was ever put through. They told me they received other calls about this NAME, and that is what I was told. If you don't believe it, that's your prerogative. And you gave me specific instructions to tell them I do know you, when in fact we have never met. Why would you do this??? You went into great detail to tell me about to expect problems sending the money.

THIRDLY: If you believe I am a liar, why on earth would you want to do business with me and trust me with your home?

It is you who is being untruthful, and this whole thing has been not quite right from the beginning.

Good luck to you Mr. Eamone.

For future notice, you don't need to type in ALL CAPS FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

It's simply rude and not necessary.

God Bless, and I hope that you can save your life from this type of actions.

He's now come to his senses, and wastes no opportunity to lay it on, real thick...

Well, i do appreciate you responding back to me.....and i never intend to talk to you that way, but you sounded as if you are framing up the stories......

Listen, i trusted you because of the interest you have shown in my house. and i never believe that after everything, you would come back and start saying that the said the have problem with the name.

If you want to send money to someone in other countries, you will have to indicate that you know the person you are sending the money to, because without you indicating that you know the person, they will not send the money.

And being the fact that am far away from you, and we needed to trust each other on this. and nowing fully well that if you dont say that you know me, there is no way i can recieve your money here.

You are the one to tell WU or MG what to do. not them telling you what to do. and besides, they only adviced you not to send money to someone you dont know. they did not indicate that you should not send the money to the name i gave you.

But you sounded as if they said do not send money to this person.

If i didn't trust you in the first place without seing you, i wouldn't have approved you to be my tenant. but because i needed someone to take good care of the house since am out of the country, and you have shown so much interest in the house. that is why i and mywife decided to give you the house base on trust and pending the time we will meet each other. that is why i asked you to tell the WU people that you know me. so dont coat me wrong ok.

Please i am very sorry if i have offended you with the way i spoke to you. i'm a man of peace. and i hope you will find a way in your heart to forgive my words ok.

I would like to know if you are still interested in my house or not ?

Thanks.

Betty starts forgetting to take her pills...

My dearest Emmanuel----
I've yet to hear from you baby. Please tell me what's going on?
Listen, I'm here at the building with my friend now... it's such a lovely place!
I can't wait to live here in happiness with you.

OK, so please get back to me soon
SO I can wire the money to you soonest as possible.

Loving you deeply,

Betty O.

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your lovely email!

My dear friend, I am elighted to hear that you and your wife love me as much as I love you.
I'm going to go to WU today to send you the monies. Many, many, many monies for you and your family.

BUT- Emmanuel--- I must stress-- I will not lie or say anything untruthful to the kind people of WU.
They are close to godliness. I would not like to tell tales to them that could then put me in danger.

Do you know who controls WU in my area? they are not very kind people.

So, therefor, I am perplexed as we can go ahead with the trans.
Do you have a bank account I can wire to instead? I generally feel much more comfortable deeling with large financial institutionays.

I should also warn you that, I have bad case of cold right now so I'm a little sick in bed.
But- I'm going to go to WU with my emails you sent me, everything printed out, so they can see you are a good good humanitarian.

Also, I will stop by the building today. I have a friend who lives in the same building, small world!!
So she will take me inside so I can look around at the inside of the building and such.

OK so Emmanuel please get back to me if the bank is ok for you too.

Thanks And I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Betty O.

There is literally 20 something emails going back and forth like this... Amazing that he is still talking to me at this point actually. I'm realizing how desperate he must be, as it's going on almost 3 weeks now, I'm growing kind of bored, so I give Manny an ultimatum:

Hello Betty,

I know by now you will be sleeping, but i would love to hear your voice once again on phone.....because the connection was too bad when i called you...and i can see as well that you too also is trying to reach me back but the connection didn't.

You should called me 12 pm your time ok. like you did yesterday.

Please you should try your best to send the monies today ok....

Just go to WU only with the RECEIVERS DETAILS and give them the money and the information and they will send the money at once...and once that is done, you can give me a call on my cell phone or better still, send me a TEXT MESSAGE...so i will know that the transactions has been done.

Please we will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Once Again, i love you Betty.

Remember, it is what you ask WU to do that they will do ok. that is if at all they say anything, just let them know that all you want is for them to send the money. and thats all.
Thanks, Coach!!

Mr Eamone,

How are you today sir? Listen, I have some important news, I hope you wont be angered with me....

I went to WU yesterday. I brought with me your photos, contact info, all of our email conversations with me to prove to them that we know each other. I don't think you understand that WU here is like you have to prove you know who you are sending to. That's just how it works they are telling me. And this is the first time I've ever used this system.
So anyway, I showed the 2 agents this information. They did google searches of your name and contact info and also scans through their system, and they told me same information as before... They told me that I CANNOT send money to you under good faith of god. She was very religious lady.. and so, I told them why don't we send it anyway
I argued with the agents for long time. And they told me some horrible stories about this kind of thing. So anyway, after long conversation with WU, they finally let through the transaction.

Emmanuel, please do me this one favour: I will give you the release code, if you my friend, send to me a picture of yourself. Not the picture from before, I want you to hold a sign that says "CUMDUMP QUEER" so I will know it is a current photo.
I am so on-guard about releasing the funds. I trust you sir, but this company had pumped so much fear into my heart and soul. I was at the building yesterday with friend and it's beautiful, I can't wait to move in. It has a beautiful pool and gym I can't wait.

So please, send this photo, I wait eagerly for your angelic reply.

Love,

Betty

Listen Betty,

For godness sake, why do you still daught me ?? listen, life is not what you think at all. though we have both the bad and good people out there, but i want you to know that i'm not what you might be thinking that i am.

I swear to God who created you and i that i'm in a remote village where we are giving some threatment to some of the children that are living with HIV & AIDS in africa. and there is no way i can leave this people to start looking for where to snap picture of me holding signs that you talked about.

It will take up to 2 days before we can go back to the CITY in which where we can do the photo thing.....and some of this children needs our help more than anything.....some of them have some days to live. while some will be dying in the next couple of hours. and i dont think that if you are in my possition doing what i'm doing now, you would want to live just to snap a picture.

Please and please, i have given you all the evidence that you needed ok. i have sent you our pictures, i have sent you mails, i have giving you assurance, i have called you on phone for you to know that i'm real. so what else do you need after all these ??

There is no way i can leave this children who are in need of my help and start looking for where to snap a picture for you. which will take me good 2 days on the road befor i could get to the city where i can snap the picture for you. please try and understand me well ok.

Even, i will have to ask my secretary to do the sending of the documents to you, because she is in the CITY and once you get back to me with the pay details, i will call and instruct her of how to send you the documents asap once we are sure that you really have send the money.

The ball is in your cult now and not in the hands of the WU anymore since you said they have sent the money....and i want you to know that My family is not fussing you to rent our house ok. its the pleasure that we both have and leaving with that is why we are able to trust each other up to this level.

Betty, I SWEAR by the day i was born, and by the day i will leave this world, that i will never dissapoint you. you can have my words for that.

I hope you have understand me well.

Please forgive me Emmanuel, I don't like to fight with you.
Please, I released the money.
Can I call you on the telephone to give you the confirmation number??

I never mean to offend you sir. I want to see picture to help with proof. And all my stinking vagina was spread full force.
I just want to be a smart lady/

Please I hope you understand this and god help me, don't be angered with me Mr. Eamone
I'm so sorry

Please I wait your reply

Listen,

I am sick and tied of all this long stories.....simple because you wanted to rent my house.

I have 2 beautiful properties in NEW YORK CITY and non of my tenants is giving me problem or asking for all these things you are requesting from me.

the truth of the matter is this, If you are not ready to rent this house please tell me now, i have so many people making inquiries of this house. but because you have shown interest i decided to give it to you base on trusts...so please i dont need all these bullshit that am getting from you ok.

It is very simple.. just tell me ok. IAM NO LONGER INTERESTED. rather than you stressing me for nothing.

I am not begging you to rent mu house ok.. it is by choice and not by furss....

Bye for now..
Thanks.

Hot and cold, Betty needs to get back on these meds...

I completely understand the importance of your work.
However, you have a Cellular phone and an Internet connection. How difficult is it to take a photo???
I don't understand.

Take a picture on your phone if you must and mail it that way.

It just sounds like bunch of excuses.

That's all you have for me Emmanuel!
Everytime I ask you to do ANYTHING on your side, you only reply with big long mails about how great you and your wife is

ALL I am asking for is quite simple. And yet, you keep disapointing me.

The next mail from you will have a photo attached with a sign held high saying "CUMDUMP QUEER"
THEN--AND ONLY THEN-- can the funds be released!!

Got it?

Thanks and god bless you,
Betty

Emmanuel---

I have yet to hear from you. I hope I have not angered you in some way to not reply...

Im becoming a little worried you dont understand what I'm asking..... dont mean to be untrusting

BUT--- you sir, have to co-operate a little bit. I give you so much stinking vagina.

So, I await your reply Emmanuel.

Love You Deeply,

Betty

Well i got your message, but i want to tell you that i'm not going to be dancing to your tunes ok. because i should be the one aking you all these things you are asking me because i iwll be giving you my house even as have not yet meet or seen you.

I AM NOT GOING TO GRANT YOUR REQUEST.

I'm not giving you excuses ok, am telling you Boldly that am not going to snap anmy pictures for you ok. you as a tenant is not in the possition to direct me on whatto do to get money from you....remember, you are paying for the house you want to rent...not dashing me money.

You have two choices now

(1) ARE YOU GOING TO SEND YOUR RENT TO ME OR NOT SINCE YOU HAVE PAID THE MONEY ??????????

(2) SAY NO AND LET US FORGET ABOUT THIS WHOLETHING OK.

The choice is yours. but i won't go back on my words that am not going to send you anymore picture or whatsoever. and besides, we are begining to understand that you are not whom you cliam that you are.

Young Lady, life is so simply ok. and its not always what you think it is. believe it or not.

We need no more stories again than the truth. and the truth is either YES or NO.

Thanks.

PLEASE MR EAMONE
I AM DESPERATE NOW
I AM SO SORRY TO ASK FOR SILLY PHOTO
I NEED YOU TO HELP ME PLEASE

PLEASE RESPOND SOON.
I WILL GIVE YOU THE CODE

Betty

And, low and behold....

Alright,

We have forgiven you because to hell is human and to forgive is devine.....

Please do let me have the below details now

Senders Full Name & Address ??
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
Text Question ??
Text Answer ??
Amount Sent ??

I will await your response with the above details now

Thanks.

I think he might think I'm a little coocoo at this point...

Betty,

I want you to know that all is well and good ok. we are here to help each other, and i strongly believes that we still gonna have something to do with each other in the nearest future. and i don't believe in making someone to cry so as to satisfy my own selfish interest ok.

And the truth of the matter is that we also want you in our house. but we really have to understand each other and trust each other better so that we can both leave as one family.

You can call me in the next 2 hours ok......

You should send the payment details now...because i will have my secretary to take it to WU and confirmed it immediately....and will instruct her to go send you the documents of the house immediately so that you can move into the house at your own convinience.

I await your mail now.

Thanks.

Emmanuel.
Hello my good friend how are you?
I have received your appology. Don't worry Emmanuel, I forgive you. All is well with god and his children.
Listen, Emmanuel, we need to talk. Before I can release the WU code, I will still need to see the before mentioned Photo
with you holding up a sign saying CUMDUMP QUEER.
Only then can things be right with the lord.

I am so happy that you understand me Emmanuel. I am sure we are going to be good friends.
Please. Have your secretary send the photo, and the funds shall be yours. You will have all the monies you can dream of Mr. Eamone.

Listen, I am thrilled you are my new friend. Through god, together, we will make this world a better place!!

Peace and Love my friend-

Betty

Betty,

Your appology has been accepted......we are God fearing christians and we believe in forgiveness....you did not offend us either. you only wanted to provoke me but thank God everything is ok now...

I will need the payment details now so i can confirm it online now and then instruct my secretary to go send you the Keys and Documents of the house asap..

I will be waiting for your response....

You should call me in the next 2 hours.....or better still you can also send the pay details to my cell phone number just dialed the details and send it to
( +2347069695903 )

Best Regards
Emmanuel.

EMMANUEL-

PLEASE MY FRIEND, WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY? PLEASE DON'T MAKE THINGS SO DIFFICULT.
THING OF HOW HAPPY WE COULD BE TOGETHER EMMANY?? PLEASE...
YOU COULD LEAVE YOUR WIFE, AND BE WITH ME FOREVER.
I WOULD MAKE YOU SO HAPPY WITH MY MANY MANY MONIES.
ALL THE MONIES YOU CAN DREAM.

WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER IN YOUR APARTMENT IN NEW YORK OR VANCOUVER
WHEREVER YOU WANNA GO MANNY, I WILL GO WITH YOU.

PLEASE EMMANY--- DON'T MAKE ME CRY....

I LOVE YOU.

BETTY

Sorry, I start going a little nuts here with B...

EMMANUEL-
DID YOU RECEIVE THE LETTER FROM WESTERN UNION?
SPEAK WITH THEM AND THEY SHALL RELEASE YOUR FUNDS.

YOU ARE BEING VERY MEAN AND RUDE TO ME NOW...
FRIGHTENING ME AGAIN, MAKING ME CRY.

I LOVE YOU EMMANUEL. PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN.

YOURS,
BETTY ONESU

Betty,

Why are you complecating issues ??

You said in your previous mail that you where going to release the fund..and now you are still asking me to do some kind of photo works for you! which i told you boldly that i'm not going to do that. i typed it boldly in capital letter.

I'm begining to get nervous here and you are kinda driven me crazy here. i told you times without numbers that I CAN'T LEAVE THE CHILDREN here and let them die just because i want to satisfy your pleasure NO.

OR DO YOU WANT INNOCENT CHILDREN TO DIE SO THAT YOU CAN LEAVE ?? because, if you are asking me to leave the children to go snap some kinda picture for you, it simply means that you are indirect saying that the children can die. all you is yourself.

Please, i'm not going to be repeating this any longer. just have it at the back of your mind that I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE THE POOR CHILDREN HERE JUST TO SNAP PICTURE FOR YOU TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE ME.

I told you before.....it is by choice and not by fuse.

Please if you still want to keep requesting for what have already said no to, then you are wasting not just my time but yours as well. and i'm not going to welcome any of your e-mails again if you dont want to move forward.

Please for the last time, SHOULD I FIND SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE HOUSE ??

If you truly are still interested in the house, LET ME HAVE THE PAY DETAILS NOW SO I CAN GO SEND YOU THE DOCUMENTS ASAP.

I await your response now.

This will be the final mail you shall receive to me.

I can see that you will not send what I am asking. A simple photograph is made into something huge and so amazing to ask.

So, I have decided, I am going to withrawl my campaign to be your tennant.

Your mood swings are such that tell me maybe this is not a safe or wise choice for me to make.

I don't trust the situation, and more importantly, I don't trust you.

I have had many long, deep conversations with you, and with Ms. Clit of WU, and I just feel this is for the best.

I hope that you will find the right person for your Imaginary Apartment that does not exist.

I truly believe in my heart you have been telling me untruths from the very begining.

And so, I go.

Love,

Betty

NOW, he starts singing a different tune...

Dont think so because i'm telling you the thruth betty...

I swear to you i dont have access to snap pictures here.

I'm in a deserted and remoted village where they have no light or anything called civilasation that is why i'm unable tio do what you ask ok.

But if you will agree with me i can ask my Secretary to snap her picture for you ok.

Please believe me betty

I wait your mail now

So, I decide to introduce Ms. Clit Isburning from Western Union Hong Kong/Canada (Ya, he doesn't seem to think this is weird, so just go with it!)

ATTENTION AFIS BANKOLE / EMMANUEL EAMONE
Jun 5 (2 days ago)
Follow up message

Hello Mr. Eamone / Afis Bankole,

How are you today? I am not well. We are having some difficulties processing your funds to Nigeria.

I have an amount of $4,500 Canadian Funds to be released to Afis Bankole, in Lagos, Nigeria.

Please sir, forward me your contact details so I may discuss the matter with you more personally.

Your reference number is WULG093P2

Please put it in your reply when writing back, Mr. Eamone.

These funds are concidered "Dirty" or "Tainted" and must be rinced clean before they may be released.

We are worried the woman who is sending the money is not of sound mental heath.

Contact me for further details.

Truthfully Yours,

Mrs. Clit Isburning
Sr Manager, WU Money Co, HK
Canada

At this point, I think I'm dealing with a 10 year old, so, I begin to treat him like one.

Clit,

I really appreciate you contacting me....

I would like to know what to do in order to be able to recieve the money here in africa.

I think all i needed is the payment details such as,

Senders Full Name & Address ??
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
Text Question ??
Text Answer ??
Amont Sent ??

These is all that i needed from you since Betty told me that you will be contacting me so we can resolve the issue.

Please respond now

Thanks.

My Eamone
I appriciate your swift response.

In order for WU H.K. to release your funds, you will need to forward us a photo
with a sign held high reading "WU HK - 2010"

This is what we must do to rince the dirty money and have it released to you.

Please reply soon to let me know if you will comply.

If you choose not to comply, which you may choose to do, then the money shall be returned to Ms Onesu.

Waiting your reply with photography-

Ms. Clit

Mr Eamone

I also forgot to ask you- which WU HK location are you visiting in Africa?
They will need to finger print you for release of the funds.

You will also need to present a current ID like international license or Passport.

Thanks,

If your secretary can send it, that will be acceptable. Is this the woman named Afis Bankole?
That will be fine. If she can send the original sign, that Betty had requested, I think it will make her feel best.
She is very frantic woman so I am trying my best to calm her down.

Please, send the photo with Cumdump Queer on it, then we can move on from this
And WUHK can release the funds to you.

Thank you sir,

Ms. Clit

Ok....

It is late over here now...

I will ask my secretary to SNAP the picture with the code betty requested for from me ok.

And i will forward that to you immediately.

Please i might not be able to respond now but feel free to call me on this line...( +2347069695903) or (0112347069695903)

Please call me in the next 1 hour ok.

I will be waiting for your call

Thanks.

Mr Eamone,

WUHK does not allow me to make calls to other countries than Canada and China.

Please, have your secretary Snap the photo, Cumdump Queer, nice and big on paper sign

Forward to me ASAP.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Ms. Clit

He believes this???

Alright,

I will have her snap her picture with the (Cumdump Queer) picture and i will forward it to you immediately. but that will be by tomorrow ok. because it is late over here now.

I really want to thank you so much Clit.

Thanks alot. i will have her snap the picture tomorrow and forward to you asap.

Best Regards.

You can also give me your number so i can call you today or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your mail....

The woman in question Mrs. Betty is in her right state of mind ok..

She wanted to rent an apartment from me, and i i'm currently working with UNICEF and because of that, we where transfered here in africa which is one of the reason why i asked her to send the money to me in africa so that i can forward her the documents of the house and the keys.....

And i have given her the information that she needed in order to send the money to me...which i ask her to go with the money to WU and send to the recievers information i sent her. and she came back to tell me that she did but you people did not want to release the fund. so i was so curious.

The truth of the mater is that right now, we are in a remote village in africa where i only have access to my internet and not other things which is why i'm on able to snap the picture that you are requesting from me.

I can ask my SECRETARY in the city to do the picture thing for you because i am not in the city and i dont have access to snap pictures ok.

I await your mail now.

Remember Betty? She's angry Emmanuel has been ignoring her...

Whatever Emmanuel,
one second you are angry, the next you say that you love me.

You are hot, then you are cold. Up, then down. In, then out.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I"M SAYING???

PLEASE, just snap the god damn photo and send it to my lawyer.

I'm getting really impatient and angry now.

Betty

AND TALK WITH CLIT ISBURNING, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU
JUST WANT YOUR APARTMENT, THAT'S IT>

Betty,

I'm so sorry ok....

I wont get angry at you anymore....

I mean my words to you ok.....

I'm deeply sorry for my words.

I promise i won't get angry again.

Wow, what a gentleman!!

Where are the photos???
Clit Isburning is waiting urgently.....
Hurry up for the love of god Emmanuel!!!

Love you deeply,
Betty

Hello Betty,

Thanks for the message...

I have told Clit that i will be sending the picture of my secretary to him so that they can have all the prove that you want with them...

Also, another person from Clit said his is co-worker and he too has contacted me regarding the picture thing and have told them that i will send it to me along with other details documents they requested for.

Please bear with me till on MONDAY when i will be sending them the Photos and everything they requested for ok.

I love you too betty.

Take good care of yourself and have yourself a wonderful day.

Much Love.

Sunday afternoon... First time I've been looking forward to a Monday Smile

Last edited by CantStopWontStop on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
awattam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This website you are seing has been made since 2008. do you now think that i will still be doing the same thing after all these while ??

So he admits it was him who tried to scam somebody a year ago...LOL
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems a bit inconsistent...

Quote:
we are into Gospel Music and currently we are on tour around Europe and Africa to raise funds to supports the Less Priviliage

and then....

Quote:
Am a NAVY by profession

The Nigerian Navy seems to consist of one man scamming on Craigslist??

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he meant NAVVY?

From The Worst Jobs In History, the Victorian era:
Quote:
The term 'navvy' originated with the 'inland navigators' who constructed Britain's canals. It's now used for the men – a quarter of a million them – who are needed to build the thousands of miles of railway track that are set to span Britain: digging the cuttings, laying the lines and packing the ballast. The job might particularly suit Irish immigrants escaping the horrors of the potato famine.

You will have the muscles of Hercules after pushing 200 wheelbarrow loads of soil up unbelievably steep-sided banks every day or shovelling 20 tonnes of stone scalpings...

No accommodation is offered with the position, however. You will probably live in a squalid communal dwelling with all the other workers, their families and, of course, their cholera, dysentery and typhus.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic