SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 New to the merry ol' world of baiting

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
El Nombre
419Eater is my life


Joined: 06 Jun 2009
Posts: 375
Location: slapping the nearest lad with a spoon


PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all eaterskis

Posted in the sticky welcome thread, but decided to introduce myself in my own post as well

First time i've started baiting (perfect way to spent my summer and uni nights that would have been spent clubbing... i mean on business meetings to delay any lads i'm in negotiations with at the time Razz)

Already hooked two lads, and hope to waste as much time of theirs (and hopefully make them waste some of that money as well Wink, not like it matters, they still have a few million to give me Razz)

and the name El Nombre comes from the educational cartoon from when i was a little kid all that time ago Smile

EDIT: Warning... my current keyboard has trouble saying the letter l, so i apologise for any askwards words that may arise
View user's profileSend private message
ratter
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 630
Location: Disembarking at Duvalier Airport


PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard! Bid goodbye to your spare time, see the "help" forum to sign up for a mentor, read the stickies, and bait safe!

_________________
Closed lad accounts xseveral

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
View user's profileSend private message
Newdonym
Elite Baiter


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 1043


PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Nombre was the shit. That is a brilliant choice of name.

I got into baiting for almost the exact same reasons.

Getting them hooked is the easy part, now you've got to reel them in. (and to take that analogy too far) Don't worry if one breaks the line, there are plenty more fishies in the sea.

Edit: When did GC count towards post count? Way to ruin my 1,000th post. OoOoOo, check me out, I'm all 1337 and stuff.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 9612
Location: Floating up and down with happiness.


PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome El Nombre. Don't get addicted and drop out of school now! Very Happy

_________________
Sand Timer x Reven U., Fats Walla, Donny
Safari x10 Sand Timer X2 MM:Mikex2, JohnK, [email protected], Ob1, Armstrong, Ismail, TG&Friend
Safari x3 Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra-Tamale
Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 13613
Location: 2 Speckled Cct Springfield Lakes QLD 4300


PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome El Nombre and happy baiting! Very Happy

_________________
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a> Lead Support Contact for Missing Posts - (pm me)

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
View user's profileSend private message
Pastor Frank
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 11441
Location: Illuminati HQ


PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

El Nombre wrote:
Hello all eaterskis

Posted in the sticky welcome thread, but decided to introduce myself in my own post as well

First time i've started baiting (perfect way to spent my summer and uni nights that would have been spent clubbing... i mean on business meetings to delay any lads i'm in negotiations with at the time Razz)

Already hooked two lads, and hope to waste as much time of theirs (and hopefully make them waste some of that money as well Wink, not like it matters, they still have a few million to give me Razz)

and the name El Nombre comes from the educational cartoon from when i was a little kid all that time ago Smile

EDIT: Warning... my current keyboard has trouble saying the letter l, so i apologise for any askwards words that may arise


Looks like your "l" works fine. Wink

_________________
"Father Juan are sure that you are man of God,because your behaviors showed you as unbeliever" -Mary R

"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect." -Emerson
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
El Nombre
419Eater is my life


Joined: 06 Jun 2009
Posts: 375
Location: slapping the nearest lad with a spoon


PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
El Nombre wrote:
Hello all eaterskis

Posted in the sticky welcome thread, but decided to introduce myself in my own post as well

First time i've started baiting (perfect way to spent my summer and uni nights that would have been spent clubbing... i mean on business meetings to delay any lads i'm in negotiations with at the time Razz)

Already hooked two lads, and hope to waste as much time of theirs (and hopefully make them waste some of that money as well Wink, not like it matters, they still have a few million to give me Razz)

and the name El Nombre comes from the educational cartoon from when i was a little kid all that time ago Smile

EDIT: Warning... my current keyboard has trouble saying the letter l, so i apologise for any askwards words that may arise


Looks like your "l" works fine. Wink


only at the expense of one of my fingers Razz, i have to thump it down to get a response
View user's profileSend private message
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Posts: 821
Location: Chad Central


PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wec ome E Nombre give the ads he and kiss goodbye to a your free time

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 27
pony
i am tired and i am waisting my morning
i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
View user's profileSend private message
DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous


Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Posts: 9264
Location: Magnolia, Mississippi


PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi El Nombre and welcome to Eater! Glad to see you here and remember to give the lads hell and cause them as much pain as you can! Very Happy

_________________
United StatesCanadaUnited KingdomNigeriaGhanaBeninMalaysiaSouth AfricaSwitzerlandTogoChinaSpainMadagascar FlagBulgeriaUnited Arab EmiratesUkraineUnited NationsItalyLibya FlagCzech Republic
NetherlandsNew ZealandRussiaSaudi ArabiaAustraliaBahamas, TheIvory CoastDenmarkBelgiumHong KongFranceGermanyRomaniaBahamas, TheNew ZealandcameroonBurkina Faso x 2714
Easter Egg 2012 Cellphone Closed lad accounts Mortar pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Tattoo Mc Fry Elite Ninja Team Member
Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
View user's profileSend private message
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker


Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 1424


PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome El Nombre!! Very Happy

Good to have you here.

_________________
TattooMortar x5 pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Goat Mc Fry Closed lad accounts United Kingdom Nigeriapyramid2 From my Valentine
Safari Sibide, Bamako-Cotonou W/Dr.S.W.
Proud member of "The Todger Club"
"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
View user's profileSend private message
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter


Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 1542
Location: Spooner Hall


PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eaterville El Nombre-babe.

Wink

Quote:
El Nombre is an animated masked Mexican gerbil originally from a series of educational television shows called Numbertime - a BBC schools programme about mathematics. His first appearance was in 1993 and he became such a success that his interstitial part was soon extended to a five minute short (also named El Nombre), produced by Ealing Animations. In 2000, an entertainment series was commissioned for CBBC and a second series went out in 2003.


Pay me no heed, I like to google and am mostly harmless.

Laughing Cool

_________________
Give the lads some extra pain with your own IT admin from hell - visit toolkits for Grooble Gambit

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно




Goat
View user's profileSend private message
El Nombre
419Eater is my life


Joined: 06 Jun 2009
Posts: 375
Location: slapping the nearest lad with a spoon


PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
Welcome to Eaterville El Nombre-babe.

Wink

Quote:
El Nombre is an animated masked Mexican gerbil originally from a series of educational television shows called Numbertime - a BBC schools programme about mathematics. His first appearance was in 1993 and he became such a success that his interstitial part was soon extended to a five minute short (also named El Nombre), produced by Ealing Animations. In 2000, an entertainment series was commissioned for CBBC and a second series went out in 2003.


Pay me no heed, I like to google and am mostly harmless.

Laughing Cool


that quote sums me up quite nicely Cool, and at least something i watched when i was to young to remember my age can't be connected to the rest of my info Razz

and thanks for the welcomes everyone Very Happy, already enjoying my first baits, not sure they'll last as long as i'd like, but gotta start somewhere, and even of their time talking to me is wasted time Smile
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT