SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Uh. Wat? (free scriptless lad inside)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Messaged a bunch of lads off of 419baiter.com's list of fresh addies with the typical "I'm interested, tell me more" first response.

Got mostly the usual, but one reply that made me go "wtf?"

Quote:
Good Day and Best of Greetings

Thank you for replying and showing interest but I really need to know if you are legitimate before giving out my hard earned money or contact to a stranger,In the meantime,you can find out about the details of what i said in major newspaper websites in Nigeria.Also I don't know the country you reside in but if it is the united states,You probably should have known that your country is Probing Haliburton for giving out bribes in Nigeria.

Now, I have no idea what his initial format was, so maybe that line was supposed to make sense in the context of the format. But the way it's written struck me as pretty hilarious. "Thanks for replying, we need to build up trust, Halliburton bribes Nigerians"... lol

Hit him back with:
Quote:
Hello,
How can I prove that I'm legitimate?
I've looked up what you referred to and found the references... but I don't understand, what does Halliburton have to do with anything? They are a good, upstanding American company that has been scapegoated by liberals and America-haters... did you know that Halliburton spent over $4 billion of its own money on reconstruction in Iraq? A lot of it wasn't even done at profit, it was done for free!

to which he replies...
Quote:
Well,I don't Know bout Halirbuton other activities so I want to know if you are legitimate or not,You sound legitimate so 2morow I will send u a mail letting you know all the details u need to send after consulting with my Lawyer.

Honestly, this sounds like a brand new lad. Clearly he doesn't have a script. I'm not going to be able to carry on a long enough bait to properly break him in because I leave for military basic training early next month - anyone want him?

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant

Last edited by Felix the Cat on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

If you'd care to pm the email I'd be happy to be of service to the happy lad. Twisted Evil

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if he is a shiny new lad, I'm sure he can be persuaded that scamming is hard work for little gain, other than the knowledge of how to build a 2 metre sand bag pyramid.
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the de-education begin! Lakefield_Dave, it would be awesome if you could make a similar correction to his English.

Quote:
Alexis,
I'm still waiting on the details - have you spoken with your barista yet? (In the US we call lawyers "baristas", as I'm sure you know, in England they call lawyers "barristers", when the great patriot Noah Webster made his American dictionary he changed the spelling of many British words to make American English different and superior to British English, so he changed "barrister" to "barista".)

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!
xxxxxxx

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be green enough to fill forms or safari - whoever takes him over, make the most of him Wink

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be happy to give him a whirl too.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic