SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Damn - it looked so promising

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cancer Patient letter with a difference (emphasis added, but formatting unchanged):

Quote:
You Are The Chosen One For This noble Work Of Charity.

I sincerely apologize for not taking your permission before contacting you while also asking you to pardon my poor English, as I am half educated. It is rather unfortunate that I am writing this mail to you in deep tears while lying on a hospital bed due to chronic cancer of the lungs waiting for the time to pass unto eternal glory. My ordeal is quite complicated but I will appreciate it if you give a little time to hear me out.

First, I would like to start by introducing my self to you. I am Mrs. Mary Ture from Cote Divoire,West Africa as stated above. I was born on the 7 th of April 1952 in a small village and grew up as a petty trader until I met my husband who was a Cocoa Trader. We
got married and lived happily together but had no children. This never bothered us as we were good Christians and never blamed God for that.

Three years ago, I lost my husband as a result of man inhumanity to his fellow man. His death was the beginning of my unfortunate ordeal. I had to undergo a lot of ritual procedures based on tradition by his family members to find out if I had a hand in his death. Part of the ritual
was being forced to drink water from his dead body. It is a common thing that happens to African Women

This was not all as all properties belonging to him in my possession was taking away from me and was made an outcast. I lived alone for 3 years as a widow with serious agony while praying to the Lord to take charge. Unknown to his family members, my late husband had a total sum of $7.5,000,000 USD (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was left secretly in a Bank.

Since I have no close family to give it to as I am the only daughter of my parents who died long ago and do not intend to give it to the family of my late husband,as a result of the maltreatment they did on me,I thought it would be good to find someone reliable
who could use the money to help the poor and needy hence my contacting you. I will appreciate if you utilize the funds properly as instructed.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I can provide you with the contact information of the bank because i do not really know when my call to eternity will be. May God bless you as you take up this opportunity to help the poor and the needy.

Regards,

Mrs.Mary Ture

Unfortunately, the address is dead. A pity - it would have been interesting to learn more about that ritual...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I be the first, but probaly not the last, to say

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, if the lad's addy is mary_ture01 at yahoo.com or similar, try 02,03,04... Sometimes that works! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Settling of disputes by consumption of poison, where only the guilty will supposedly be killed by it, is a common and well-known Nigerian ritual, but I've never heard of drinking of water from a corpse. I'd like to believe this would mean nothing worse than water from a cupped hand or something, but I'm sorry to say nothing surprises me much any more

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yuck!

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb: here and here are two more with the mentioning of that same ritual, maybe try these if you're that interested. Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic