SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad volunteers for Safari, what else can I make him do...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so dissappointing. I've been working on this lad for a month or so, and I've been kind of milling around aimlessly trying to see what kind of mischevious modalities present themselves. Well I finally lit on a safari -he just seemed like he was ready for it...

Well the dumb little fart suggested that he ought to travel to Accra and visit the Prudential bank there himself before I even demanded it. I suppose I ought to be glad that he thinks it's his idea, but it just doesn't seem as fulfilling knowing that all I had to do was nudge him in the right direction.

I'm not sure if I'll need direct intervention from other baiters yet, though I'd love to cut some folks in on the fun -I could imagine it might be fun to add a rep. from Prudential, a dolla choppa, or maybe both. If anyone's interested, PM me for details.

That aside, does anyone have any ideas how other people have gotten their lads arrested at the Prudential Bank in Accra?

ETA: The safari is the main point of this bait now, I just think that a little light dolla chopping on the side might make him frantic enough to make a mistake in Accra.

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell no, if the lad is volunteering to go to the Prud3ntial Bank in Accra, he just signed his own jail papers. I've sent a couple of lads there, none of them had a good time. Make him think it's a great idea and then get him to go. When it all goes wrong, remember, it's his fault.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a valuable lad you have there, you know what they say-

one volunteer is worth ten pressed men Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can certainly do a lot with this lad Carlisle.

Compliant lads are one in a million! Definitely play him slow and take your time with him. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I understand, Prudential Bank in Makola Market, Accra, just loves when lads come in with fake documents. Make sure he's carrying a ream of those when he arrives. Good work so far, CarlisleN!

ETA: Here is a newspaper article about a lad arrest orchestrated by Roycropper, one of our own sexy moderators.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic