SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some ideas please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jack Pump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m new to this and still learning. Before joining this forum the only scam letters I received were the basic, “I need your help getting money out of the country”, “I have cancer and I’m going to leave you all my money”, “I need your help establishing a charity”, “I’m a total piece of garbage with an IQ of 18 and I’m going to lie and make a fool out of myself in the process”. Stuff like that.

These letters are more of a “one-on-one” situation. I’m dealing with somebody who has a name and an e-mail address.

But what about the scams where I’m dealing with a “corporation”? So far I’ve won a lottery with MSN, won a BMW, won some lottery in London and so on. I’m afraid if I start asking too many questions I’ll get a quick, “We’ll just award the prize to somebody else” response.

Can somebody give me ideas or point me to successful stories?
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lottery lads are a bit of a challenge, but I sometimes bait them.

You won't lose them by asking questions, but limit your questions to one per email (which is what I advise for any other kind of lad).

What I've gotten from them are Certificates of Winnings, ID cards, and of course requests for WU. I've delayed by asking about tax liabilities and if I have to come over to the UK to pick up my prize, and if payment is in cash or will it be in the form of a check, and why do I have to use WU when they can instead take the money out of my prize.

They are harder to get off script and harder to keep for any length of time (my record lotto lad bait is 21 days), but if you're creative you can do it.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes the Lotto lads are more difficult to get off script but I did manage it once and entered into a year long relationship with a lad.. Wink Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dealing with a “corporation”?

it's also a one-to-one conversation, as you are 'talking' to a person in the claiming office,
then you might be handet over to the security-company, where is also one person to communicate with, or a 'barrister'.

some times this could really be different persons (also in the food-chain of a gang, if it is one), or in fact it is one lad who has managed to get more than 1 mail-adress.

and they are used to rush through the script, time is money. so, as mentioned above, you try to slow it.
good luck with your lotto-prize(es).
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan had a long and very successful straight-bait of a lotto Lad: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1027812&highlight=lotto#1027812.

My personal best is only ten days.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try asking questions like:
"I am now in Antarctica working at US station there, can someone else make the payments?", "Can someone else take the prize?", "Can you deposit the prize on a safe bank account until I will be back?"
Ask for tons of documents, incl. incorporation certificate of Lotto company, ID of person you're dealing with, certificate confirming you're the winner, anything you may want.
And of course, one question per mail.
If you have luck, you may bait him for two week.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great tips up there, and yastrebs link to Otterfan's Straight Bait is a good one. The funniest bait of a Lottolad can be found here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107

It's very rare to get a Lottolad to safari, and this guy was a real gem! Very Happy
This is a hilarious read. Completely insane. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic