SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Really weird format

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.internal [10.202.2.42])
by store39m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.14-fmsvn18904-c7f26adc) with LMTPA;
Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:50:14 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Spam-charsets: plain='UTF-8'
X-Resolved-to: [email protected]
X-Delivered-to: [email protected]
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx4.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.203])
by compute2.internal (LMTPProxy); Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:50:14 -0400
Received: from smtp-s04.adinet.com.uy (smtp-s04.adinet.com.uy [200.40.30.64])
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 40748AE16
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:50:14 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from fe-ps03 (192.168.2.203) by smtp-s04.adinet.com.uy (8.5.016.1) (authenticated as [email protected])
id 49B00EEA03BC78FD; Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:45:38 -0300
Received: from [41.203.231.242] by www.adinet.com.uy via http; Wed Jun 03 17:45:37 UYT 2009
Message-ID: <26496809.1244061937970.JavaMail.tomcat@fe-ps03>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:45:37 -0300 (UYT)
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: I can send sample to you ,it is genius you will like it.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: 41.203.231.242
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I can send sample to you ,it is genius you will like it.

Hello my dear friend,
Some have hopes and dreams of being a millionaire, while some have ways and
means of making the same millions, I am among those that believe in ways and
means, if you accept to cooperate with me as my foreign partner, I will make
you see things for your self.
Just a brief insight of my ways and means of making millions of Euros, I have
a printing papers for printing Euros currencies, the result is that of original
Euro currency, Upon your request, I can send a sample directly to you, so that
you can check out the result, it has no different with the ordinary Euro
currency, the bank accepts it as the production is of a very high quality.
How ever, I want to know if you will be interested to partner with me? I
assure you that the print is not fake, you have the right to confirm the
printed currency from any bank in your country if I send it to you, and I
equally assure you that the print contains all security lines and codes.
Please you have to keep this secret.
Till I hear from you.E-Mail Address:[email protected].
Sincerely Yours.
Adams Omoro.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so he can make Euros. By himself. And somehow they are not fake. Makes sense to me. Rolling Eyes Laughing

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep this completely legit conversation about legal, fake money secret. Sounds pretty straight forward.

Hmm, would baiting him be cash baiting?
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Newdonym wrote:
Hmm, would baiting him be cash baiting?

I kinda think so. He may the the rare lad willing to invest a real one euro note (or whatever the minimum note is) in his victim, but I wouldn't touch it for anything. If it's a real note, you're cash baiting; if it's fake you're in possession of counterfeit currency.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only if you collect it Wink There's other ways to get him. Send his phone number to an angry lad (or 300), implicate him in a dolla chop, get him off script and onto a love bait, or just insult the crap out of him. Just because he's peddling fake notes there's no reason for him to enjoy immunity Twisted Evil

frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@nailgun - you nail it to the point.

btw - minimum note is 5,- he would'nt send it.

mabe he is educated in some way, or has a ghostwriter for opening script. but is still fighting with stringent logic.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rules refers to cash baiting as "convincing a scammer to send you money under false pretences", which doesn't cover a lad offering a Euro note in his first email.
Perhaps a mod could rule on this? It seems a shame if we can't bait this one.
We can't use a real address or a drop box of course.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd ask him for a sample, send it to a dropbox, and then destroy/deface upon arrival. However, I think the chance of the Secret Service wanting to know what you're up to is pretty good. It's not an area I would want to stray into, especially if I was new to baiting.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd imagine that knowingly handling fake money is an offense pan Europe ... the US get really anal about it ...

But baiting someone who will launch into asking you for fees of some kind pretty damn quickly shouldn't need a mod's "go ahead" .... just be mindful of the position you might put yourself in if you even touch the fake money.

Good fakes fool the bank experts, what chance do you have of proving somethng is or isn't a good fake?
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ this is a good point. I have an idea that in Britain at least and probably just as much in the states, inciting someone to commit a crime (ie forgery) is nearly as bad as actually doing it.

Thinking on it though, this begs the question of why more of us haven't been prosecuted for all the trunkboxes and dormant accounts we've been trying to "claim" for years.

I'm suspicious that the lad may not actually be forging euros, and may be offering a fake service, rather like the credit card cloning lads we've had of late.

On the other hand, he might be. hard to say for certain. They're bound to be rubbish if he is.

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever his angle, he's trying to part you or someone else from their hard earned cash so baiting him wastes his time and diverts his attention from other potential victims. Sometimes you have to be aware of what you might be letting yourself in for, but the standard baiter/scammer defences should give you more than enough protection.
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may not even be serious about sending you the 'sample'. You could just bait him until it gets to that point.

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He certainly deserves to be baited, but I would never give him any physical address, even a phoney one. This one could get a whole lotta LEO leaping in very quickly, as a number of different real crimes could come back to be pinned on the baiter.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just got a reply to this
Quote:
Delivered-To:@gmail.com
Received: by 10.204.113.201 with SMTP id b9cs17211bkq;
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:53:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.140.133.4 with SMTP id g4mr2151067rvd.19.1244134404822;
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc3-s26.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s26.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.226])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g14si4112579rvb.42.2009.06.04.09.53.23;
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.226 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.246.226;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.226 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY125-W4 ([65.55.130.39]) by bay0-omc3-s26.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:53:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_799c83bb-cf24-4949-adb4-f78500e28bdc_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.231.244]
To: <>
Subject: I thank you very much for the same.
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:23:23 +0430
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <30949585.1244061901544.JavaMail.tomcat@fe-ps03>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Jun 2009 16:53:23.0481 (UTC) FILETIME=[F8F7A890:01C9E534]

Thanks on your reply mail and your acceptance to partner with me is noted and I thank you very much for the same.

Regarding your mail contents.

The denominations are in 100 Euro.

It is not for sell, I am not going to sell it out right, I risk my life to posses this Euro printing papers and it is a life opportunity to have this chance, I am not going to sell it, it only needs activation to be original Euro bills, I want a person that will partner with me to activate the bills so that the security codes and lines becomes activated, it is at this point that the bills will be legal for spending and can equally be lodged into a bank account of our choice and country.

I want you to be serious, and I am ready to make you see that which will make you serious, I am inviting you to come down to Burkina Faso as to enable you see things for your self, as it is said that seen is believing. Please you can count on me on your invitation letter and hotel reservation, you have to make arrangements to enable you visit Burkina Faso, it is very important we meet face to face and equally you see the box where the printing papers are contained by your self.

I want you to know that in the box where contained the printing papers, an advice/instruction paper on how to activate the printing papers is contained, contained also is a very small acting powder, but from the instructions contained there in, the acting powder is so letter that it can only activate two printing papers, If I am sure you are a real partner, a person I can really confine on, I can follow the instructions contained to activate two printing papers and send it directly to your address through DHL or FEDEX, immediate you receive the bill, you can confirm it with a money testing machine and at the bank, I guarantee you that after activation, it has no different with original Euro currency, it can be spend just like any other Euro currency.

I expect to receive copy of your international passport so that I can prepare you a letter of invitation as to enable you obtain your visa to Burkina Faso, please do not fail to contact me immediately in case the need be.

Till I hear from you, I remain.

Sincerely Yours
Adams Omoro

The mention of a the 'acting powder' makes me think this could be a type of wash wash scam.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:

The mention of a the 'acting powder' makes me think this could be a type of wash wash scam.

No doubt of it in my opinion.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
nonon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<<'acting powder'>>

Humm..........made me think of the Colombian escopolomine.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic