SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finished my first check scam bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pflargger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I finally got to see a bait through. Normally I would just ignore them or send horrible pictures as responses, but I finally decided it was time to stop reading things other people did and start doing my own.

This one ended quickly. The first one I started is still going and this one was just to amuse myself in between breaks. I thought I had the scammer back online, but he never got back to me after my shocked email of his audacity at trying to scam me.

------------------------------------------------------------

from matthew Harrington <[email protected]>
date Sat, May 23, 2009 at 7:11 PM
subject Stacked Washer/Dryer - $500 OBO - $500

Follow up message
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

--
Hi,
I am interested in the purchase of your listed item.I would like to confirm it's full present condition and also would like some pics for it too.I'd appreciate you tell me your preferable mode of payment.

Regards,
Matt Harrington

from KB <@gmail.com>
to matthew Harrington <[email protected]>
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 1:29 PM
subject Re: Stacked Washer/Dryer - $500 OBO - $500

There were pictures of it on the listing. Payment via cash or money order.

-----------------------------------------------------------

to KB <@gmail.com>
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Thanks for your prompt response.. I am very much satisfied with the condition and price of the item and I would like to make an immediate purchase of the item. So i will advice that you withdraw the ad from the web. Pls, i will like to know how you intend to proceed on this, but i would prefer that i issue out a certified check to your location and upon the confirmation and clearance of payment, my shipper will come for the pick-up at your location.
I would really have loved to come for the viewing of the item but since i am not chanced my movers will.
If you are okay with this, please do get back to me with the following details so i can make out payment IMMEDIATELY.
1: Your Full Name to be on the payment
2: Your Address and zip code
3: Your mobile number or cell phone number

I await your response.
Regards,
Matt

--------------------------------------------------------

from KB <@gmail.com>
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Why I thank you sir, for your quick response on the matter. I regret I am not permitted to divulge my mobile or cell phone number as per the confidentiality agreement I signed from my employer. However, I find your terms pleasing and we may commence the transaction forthwith. You may remit payment to:

Reginald P. Sourcethroes
(Address)
(City, State Zip)

I await your response.

Dr. Reginald P. Sourcethroes
Professor of Carburetory Studies
Whitltech University

to KB <@gmail.com>
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM

The payment would be sent by UPS courier company and the item will be picked up as soon as you receive my payment, I will wait for the payment to get cashed before i'd send my shipper for the pick up.
I will like to tell you that i would be sending a check worth to cover the shipment of the item and the money for the item. As soon as the check reaches you, have it cashed and deduct your money for the item and send the remaining fund to my shipper via Money Gram Money Transfer. My shipper is also picking some of my other items up for me in the same city of yours so that is why i need to give him that amount.
I will like you to remove $100 for your running around in getting the check cashed.
Please let me know if i can trust you on this so we can move forward from here.

King Regards,

from KB <@gmail.com>
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Indeed, my good sir. You can surely trust me to complete the transaction to the satisfaction of both parties. My professional reputation would be at stake if I were to do something morally unsound. I would not think of being such a person! I will await the check and proceed with matters exactly as you have described.

Good day, sir.

Whitltech University

-------------------------------------------------------------

to KB <@gmail.com>
date Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Thanks very much for your understanding and i hope to see through the completion of this purchase..i will inform you as soon as the check is issued..await my mail.
Regards,
Matt

to KB <@gmail.com>
date Fri, May 29, 2009 at 7:55 AM

Hello sir,the check has been issued so you should await recieval but also i will need your mobile number or another number to reach you so that my mover can give you a call when coming for pickup..This makes it easier for both parties..
Regards,
Matt
--
Hi,
I am interested in the purchase of your listed item.I

would like to
confirm if its still available and also would like some pics

of the item

-------------------------------------------------------

from KB <@gmail.com>
date Fri, May 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Dear sir, the check arrived promptly and today. However, I again regret to inform you that I do not have a mobile number that I can use because I am constrained by the confidentiality agreement I signed via my employer regarding its use as for research purposes only. I thought this was a mutual agreement as I had disclosed this issue immediately and you had send the check for my washer.

However, if this is an unavoidable barrier, I will make amends. I have already cashed the check with my bank as soon as I was released from the confines of my office and tomorrow will send you a money order of the same amount as the check so that you will have all your currency back in hand.

If this is agreeable, please let me know.

Whitltech University

to KB <@gmail.com>
date Fri, May 29, 2009 at 9:10 PM

The payment is for $1950 includes the mover funds who will come for the pick up.
All you need do is deduct the cost for the item which is $500usd and have the remaining funds sent to my mover who will come for the pick up.I am willing to give an extra $100 for the stress and time it will cost you to have the funds sent to the mover via western union.So this implies you are to deduct a sum of $600 from the payment and have the balance sent to the mover.Also all transfer charges should be deducted from the remaining balance.
Here is the mover information you need to send the money to via western union money transfer.

Name..Tammy Riedy
Address..2934 Gimlet Drive
City...Deltona
State...FL 32738

As soon as you have the transfer done,write me with the following details which the mover will need to pick up the funds and come for the pick up of the item on my behalf.
SENDER'S NAME.....
MTCN Number(10 digits)......
AMOUNT SENT......
Also state an appropriate time which pick up would be done. I hope to read from you later today with the required details for my mover to get the funds so he could arrange for pick up.

Regards

to KB <@gmail.com>
date Sat, May 30, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Hello Sir,
How are you doing today.i am yet to recieve any mail from you..Did you recieve my last mail.I await to read from you.
Kind Regards,
Matt

----------------------------------------------------------

from KB <@gmail.com>
date Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I am so sorry my dear friend. Last night as I was partaking in some smuggled absinthe with some fellows, I got a bit silly. We wound up having a doozy of a night on the town and as a result, I spent the entire contents of my bank account on a delightful opium and hashish concoction, and some mostly male prostitutes we found roaming around the Swedish district. I am deeply sorry for my weakness causing you so much discord. A kind gentleman named Mrahmed Zongo has offered me part in a very lucrative business deal. I just must send him a small fee for his troubles and I shall soon have the money I owe you and much more. I implore your patience on the matter and again apologize for the troubles.

Whitltech University

---------------------------------------------------------

to KB <@gmail.com>
date Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I see the reason why you refused to give out your phone number,you had
masterminded it from the start,isnt it?

----------------------------------------------------------

from KB <@gmail.com>
date Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:57 PM

I assure you that I have masterminded nothing. It was purely accidental, something I regret deeply as it has also set me back in my efforts with N.A. I was warned to abstain from alcohol as it could lead me back on the path of my former revolting habits, but I foolishly did not believe my sponsor. Now I must attend mandatory rehabilitation until I can prove that I am worthy to be in control of my own life.

I just wish I had not hurt you in the process. Again, I am deeply sorry.

Whitltech University

------------------------------------------------------

to KB <@gmail.com>
date Sat, May 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM

So when do u get to send the money to my mover cus he has some other stuffs he will be picking up for me which are urgent and if not picked up before deadline,it will jeopardise my integrity and business too.

----------------------------------------------------

from KB <@gmail.com>
date Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Dear sir, I'm afraid you've done that to yourself. I just had a phone call from my banking institution and they tell me that the check you send was completely fraudulent. I am revolted at your blatant disregard of integrity and honesty. As you have cost me quite a penny, I am turning this matter over to my attorney. My only consolation is that I did not yet allow any of my real money to fall into your scandalous hands. And I certainly will NOT be letting your "mover" touch my washer/dryer!

Good DAY!

Whitltech University
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicley done pflargger! I love your reason for not giving out your telephone number. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Konstantina
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely played, sir! Really made me laugh, you have the "posh and loquacious professor" routine down to a fine art. clapping

I look forward to seeing your 'main' bait when it's finished. Smile

"God i have not eaten, please i even borrow money from my friend lilian to buy pad for my monthly mensuration" - Gr@ce S@m, Togo

"Just f*&^ off and i dnt need your help anymore...[]...Just f*&^ off...who knows if you are really there?" - Poor Chr1ssy, Russia (but really Nigeria)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic