SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads Names in Signature

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ladsoflagos419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being n00b here I see that the lads names are changed in the signatures to l33t sp34k for example Gl0r1a Emanue1; Sh4m1m Al4v1, have looked around but can't find any reason for it, but I'm sure there is ...any help/explanation?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ladsoflagos419.
Sometimes lads' names are leeted here to avoid google finding them and alerting the lad to the site if he should happen to google his own name. Excessive leeting isn't encouraged, changing one key letter of uncommon names is sufficient.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the same reason, I choose famous literary characters for my baiting personae. If you were to google Simon Templar, the saint, or Leslie Charteris, the author, or Patricia Holm, the sexy secretary, the legitimate hits will force the bait results to the last pages in google.

Another way to go is to change the lad's name to a different common name while the bait is in progress. There is also a Mask tag to hide sensitive info (not needed in forums behind a login).

After the bait has come to an ending, however, I publish all of the details so that the scammer will get picked up if somebody googles his scamming name or email address.

Just my 2% of 1$ ...

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, what you have mentioned - leet lads in siggies, sometimes it is because of a ongoing bait. and because microsoft has today lauched a new rocket into the search cloud, is better not . . yu know.

there will be a time, when they learn tu use this tools. o ooh.
(in my country we use to say - THEN we need to dress up with warm clothes.)
---
edit: you live in africa ? (have just noticed now). serious ? so you possibly may not get the catch with this saying.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic