SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Serious charges...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um...wait...am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Does someone here actually believe that these boxes exist? That there's any possibility that something might actually be delivered?

If that's the case, then I'm going to join Harvest Moon in liberal use of the rolly-eyes: Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Let me also add that I agree that we should never provide an actual address. Not because there's any remote possibility that somebody is going to mail actual radioactive boxes there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...but because a) it's against safe baiting practices to give out a real address of your own, and b) it's against the ITP rule to give out an address of someone else.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

xdisolvedgirlx wrote:
I gave them an address in Toronto where I have an office. That should put a damper in their free-noncustoms shipping

Did you give them an address of a real office in Toronto? This is not a good idea. You really don't want to give any information that is in any way connected to your real life info. And if you are not physically at the office than you are involving ITP.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George

Last edited by HarvestMoon on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no i used the Id generator tool. I clicked on "go" for a canadian location until a Toronto addy popped up

Of course I didn't give them real info!!! I'm new, not foolish Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Laughing

I combined your two sequential posts -ghost
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap there are a lot of rolly eyes in this thread! Shocked I think there is a ration on those, you know. Laughing

Harvestmoon and Cachuma, please remember that new members here are learning things that you already know. We were all new once. Please try to be a bit more patient when giving advice. Wink

@Justme: As others have said, there is nothing to watch being delivered, it's all fake.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry!! I think I drank to much coffee today. Smile

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a real address you can give out that wouldn't really involve ITP's in case something would really be sent.. There's this couple of houses in London that are only a facade because there's a railway tunnel behind them... Razz

xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But it's so much more fun when they come back and say "everything checks out!" and it's a fake address
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's really no need to ever give out a real address for a bait.

@HarvestMoon: Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X-ray machines and X-ray radiographic media don't actually use radioactive materials anyway, they fire an electron beam at a target and X-rays are given off by it. So you've got an imaginary container filled with imaginary money which would have been labled incorrectly as radioactive had it existed, and you're sending it to a fake address it will never get to (see above) in exchange for promises of a (fake) payment. does your head hurt yet? Very Happy his head will if you spindle him hard enough. Ask him about all the radioactive junk he's lugging around and how he's going to get it through the airport.

xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no no no, he hid the Iraqi dictator's money in a canister marked "xray images" (or some such crap) and It is in a securities holding company in London. He told me he needs to send it to me in the states, because he is AWOL from the military and can't risk being caught. I think he invited himself to live with me at some point, until the US military statute of limitations expires on prosecuting him for deserition, which he says will be 3 years (not true, it doesn't expire). So he sends me this terrible certificate confirming the securities company is holding the XRAY canister filled with money. He told me I have to contact them so they can send it to me. I stopped responding (I was distracted reading the threads here, oop) and I was trying to figure out how to trace his IP address - he was using gmail but the gmail header said his emails were comming from GMT time zones. I then receive an email from the "shipping company" letting me know they are going to ship the containers, but were only able to send them to Toronto, Mexico or South Carolina/Dakota because there are no customs searches going in to those countries (if I had known that I would have started smuggling drugs ages ago.....) The securities company then told me that, for a small fee, I could have the packages delivered to my doorstep. So I sent back a response finally and told her that "no, it's ok! I ship to XXXXX in Toronto; I have a an office there, so it can be shipped with out the fee. Thanks!!!" and I gave her an address I made from "id generator". The Securities lady, unfortunatley for her, emailed me from an addy ending with @diplomat.org, or something. THAT ip addy traced back to CA. Did I mention that when he told me he was going to crash at my place for 3 years, he seemed to be under the impression I live outside the US )probobly mexico or canada) because he kept talking about his native home "in the states". And for a native US citizen, his grammar rivals that of a 4 year old. A

Anyone wanna see his fantastic docs?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harvest Moon - There is no such thing as drinking too much coffee. I should know. My blood is half-caffeine from the stuff and I still fall asleep in the afternoon. Smile

@xdgx- X-ray images? Of what? his spleen? and what value could that be?
Now if it was x-rays of a celebrity's spleen, now there you would have something that would be worth something! Smile

edit: OOOO! I do! I do! Very Happy
Quote:
Anyone wanna see his fantastic docs?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Schwing. now THIS one will give you a seizure
Shocked

It's small so you'll have to enlarge it

Received this email from DHL:

I wish to notify you that you have a bank draft of (£500,000GBP) with
us (DHL COURIER COMPANY)

Re-confirm to us through the below via email;

1. Name in full---------------------2.Address--------------------
3.Sex-----------------------------4.Country----------------------
5. Marital Status------------------6. Age -----------------------
7. Next Of Kin----------------------8. Occupation----------------
9. Phone/Fax-----------------------

Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +234-7071047068

Mod Edit: I combined your two sequential posts that were just a few minutes apart -ghost
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That doc is so "good and legible " it doesn't even need a FAKE DOC, splattered all over it, to prevent re-cycling. In fact, it has a recycle symbol on it, too! Hall of Shame doc, for sure. But tell him it's convinced you. Smile Gee, I would love it if his number got planted in the Dial-A-Lad thread. And if that email turned out to be a paid one (not sure if it is offhand), closing it would really make the lad's day. Closing paid ones hurts them, closing free ones does not and hurts our efforts instead. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have his skype ID (that's paid right?) and I have the phone number for the "security company". How do I find out if it's real?
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I you mean to find if the phone is real, just give a call from evaphone.com.
If about the company, no way he will use a registered company for his scam
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

out of curiosity, which provider did he send his message from that resolved to California?

My purpose in asking this is twofold. A.) I doubt he is in the USA, and I think you're probbably running into the same problem as you had with G-mail. B.) If he IS in the USA then we need to be working as hard as we can to get ourselves a little badge on our siggies, because we can actually get this guy arrested if he's in the US.

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The number there is a Nigeria number. He's not in the US.
http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=phonenr Use this link to check phone numbers. Smile
Does skype shut off scammer accounts? Probably, if they are reported, with evidence of the scam email(s). I've never heard of scammers using skype, but why not? Things change all the time. Would it be helpful to close them? Since calls are free user to user, maybe not. He could just close it and open another free account under another name, just like an email. If he has Credit on the account, it probably wouldn't be much money for him to lose.

Hmm, any Mods want to weigh in on this one? It's late, and my thinking is not as clear as I would like. Bedtime for Bonzo! Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if that doc wasn't enough to convince you this is nonsense, nothing is Laughing

make sure you tell the DHL company that you already sent your details to the first guy and they can get them from him Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... but were only able to send them to Toronto, Mexico or South Carolina/Dakota because there are no customs searches going in to those countries

I can't help it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Watch it now. There's a ration on those emoticons, doncha know! Laughing

That ration is only for rolly eyes. Wink -Ima

Seriously, this lad sounds like he could be one of the more entertaining lads to bait. De-education opportunities galore. Have fun - and keep us posted!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

xdisolvedgirlx wrote:
I have his skype ID (that's paid right?) and I have the phone number for the "security company". How do I find out if it's real?

If he is calling from his computer to your computer on Skype than there is no charge. No reason to close his Skype account, if he is just calling computer to computer. If he is using Skype to call a telephone than you might want to report it because he could be using a stolen credit card.

The DHL number is a mobile phone in Nigeria. He is not in the US.

The w.cn email address is a free email address. He is probably using it as a way to mask his IP.
Quote:
w.cn is an organization that provides e-mail addresses powered by Windows Live Mail.
See info here: https://domains.live.com/members/signup.aspx?domain=W.cn

It could be that this lad is be using his own or somebody's personal computer rather than an internet cafe, which is why he is using Skype while most other lads do not.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pleased to see your having fun down here Very Happy

I dont suppose your new friend's security company has a website do they ?

If so, why not pass me the details, I would be only too happy to relieve him of it Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was able to trace two of the phone numbers to the UK and Nigeria (a cell phone) now I'm trying to figure out how to get it canceled/shut off
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It depends where the numbers are sourced, but if they are free numbers used to redirect calls to a secret number, its a waste of time reporting them, as they will just pick another one up in no time. Just like email addy's, they are free and disposable.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
xdisolvedgirlx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is the sharpest tool in the shed.

So this guy emailed me about this money from his "army" gmail account. I didn't really notice at the time, but the "securities company" that is holding the package emailed to ask me for my address and to let me know there are only 3 areas in North America they can ship it to due to their lax customs policies. One such place happened to be Toronto, so i gave them my (fake) Toronto offices address. The contact at the securities company was named Suzanne.

I emailed the original lad to ask him how the package would be shipped (to see is he had heard from the securities company).

Interestingly enough, my lad replied to my email that I sent the securities company. Although he was CC the email from the securities company, to me, my email to Suzanne - re my Toronto address - was not CC to him. But magically he replied to the email saying "oh i just saw this in my spam folder". Looks like he replied to my email from the wrong email address Smile

If this is confusing here are the basics:

Lad emails me about $$
Security Co emails me about shipping info
I email SC my "address"
I email Lad asking about shipping process (playing dumb)
Lad emails me in response to the email I sent SC

I have to play dumber than he has proven to be
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic