SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

what is my next move?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gigm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm not sure what to do yet. they haven't assigned a mentor to me yet. so i just need help from anyone willing. i reseved this e-mail
scammwe wrote:
Dearest Love George,

Thanks for your mail,Here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i dont want to continue like this,once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangment to meet you face to face, My intention is to have a good future, and a good living and conutine with my studies,

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i asure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you.

Bellow is the contact of the bank.

SONABANQUE DU SENEGAL
Email: [email protected]
Contact Person, Dr Julius Diop
Payment Accountant.
Tel: :cencerd:
A/C. :cencerd:

Looking forward to hear your responce from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank,When you get them on the line,

you can tell them that you are calling unbehalf of the fund of Mr. Robert Azamgo from Liberia with .The Account Number : LT3911788 Swift Code Number : BHTF07 Deposit Code Number EWV1003. I request that these sum of $ 6,500,000.00

You are representing me as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the posibility of transfering this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before next week the fund will be transfered into your account i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discussion with them get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant me my pussuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safty and security.
The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before anyother thing will be done.Go ahead and call them.

Expecting to hear from you the responce from the bank. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,
Your Lovely Baby,
Ms Becca Azamgo

please tell me my next move.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I would get such a nice letter, I would be delighted, show my empathy / mercy and would have many questions to Ms Becca Azamgo, from the colour of they eyes to her opinion on international affairs.

you have to find a way to get them 'off-script`, they or he wonna rush through their script, for quick $.

don't let it stress you .

good luck, and - welcome to eater.

also many stickies are here with information.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending on the personality of your baiting character, you could throw in a little chat: what subjects has she been studying? What does she hope for the future? Maybe tell a little (invented, of course) story about when your character was at university.

Your character would rather not telephone the bank, as you are sure they won't understand your regional accent. Or maybe your phone contract doesn't include international calls? So would it be OK to email them instead?

Or you could just email them anyway. 'I am writing on behalf of....' and repeat what Becca wrote.

The bank wants to tell you about the documents you will need. You will probably need to write back to Becca about these, and then Becca will direct you to a lawyer. The lawyer will inform you that the documents will cost hundreds of dollars or euros. You might need to know what that is in your own currency, of course.

Ask Becca about everything you don't understand. I don't expect you understand very much at all. You so much want to help, but it is so complicated. And, in the meantime, it is good to get into a friendly, penpally, or romantic, or motherly or fatherly sort of relationship with her. Bet she'd love to know about your cats or your children or the flowers in your garden. Perhaps she could help you with a decision about something?

Go slowly and be quite sweet. Refugees can be a bit suspicious about their correspondents at times.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
gigm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i e-mailed the "bank" saying:
Quote:
I am writing unbehalf of the fund of Mr. Robert Azamgo from Liberia with .The Account Number : LT3911788 Swift Code Number : BHTF07 Deposit Code Number EWV1003. I request that these sum of $ 6,500,000.00. i am writing as a representative of Ms Becca Azamgo as her next of kin. how can i get the funds quickly transferd to my position?

i e-mailed "her" saying :
Quote:
i've e-mailed the bank but when i tried to call it they couldn't understand my acsent. tell me a little more about your self, what are your hobbies? what do you think about international polorics? what is your ultimate dream in life? when you were growing up did you have any pets? if there is anything you'd like to know about me please ask.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's a good start, just wait and see what comes back, sent her a nice (fake) picture of yourself and ask a picture of her. Explain your recent problems when you had sent $1.500 to a poor soul in Accra and never heard of her again, nothing but trouble while you tried to help and now they don't even allow you to visit the WU office anymore, just because you got a bit angry there Wink
You're doing just fine.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and - dont expect quickest answer. weekend/sunday is also for lads a time for other activities.
gigm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

last night "she" singed into yahoo so I sent her a message using yahoo chat. she disapeard before answering. This afternoon i got an e-mail:
her wrote:
Honey thank you very much God bless you, I am very happy to hear that you have make contact to the bank God will surely bless you as you are helping me out from this surferness, Let us wait and hear from the bank pls remember to forward to me the responce from the bank when you hear from them ok have a happy sunday God bless you, Waiting to hear from you byeeee,

Your Lovely Baby,
Becca.

so I e-mailed her back
Quote:
your rigt, i'll fowards the e-mail to you when i get it. in the mean time let's get to know each other better, why didn't you respond when i triyed to talk to you yesterday? what are your hobbies? what is your ultimate dream in life? when you were growing up did you have any pets? if there is anything you'd like to know about me please ask. if you still want me to marry you so you can get a visa . i feel i need to know... what do you look like ? do you have a photo of your self you could let me have? if not can you take a photo of your self and send it to me? this will help me feel that you are who you say you are.
i'm sure they must be things you want to ask me about my self. please don't hesitate to ask.
hope to hear from you soon
george

the visa thing refers to something "she" said in her first e-mail.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never show them their mistakes, they will warn real victims too. You're going too deep too fast, just stick with chit chat and a few pictures, if she doesn't sent any back then remember that when she needs money and ask for them again Twisted Evil You might get a better response then Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ frank.lester ...what’s the deal with the weekends, have my western union office staying open late and all weekend to do a "transfer" but the lad falls off the earth come 16:00 Friday and only re-appeared 1/2 ago.

This is why they have such a sad state of business over in lad land, just no sign of commitment.
Rolling Eyes

frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
we can only guess what is going on on weekends in ladland. .... time to spend all the money on paaaarty. and family.
praying in church for good maga in next week. and washing the moped (=small small motorbike). and ...
we also have time for ourself. or for breeding out new modalities.
cheers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic