SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Money Gramm/Western Union Scam Indonisia/China

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishrovers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Job scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
they want you to collect and forward money in any way (a "money mule" job). You'll wind up engaged in money laundering, personally defrauded via expertly forged cheques, money orders, etc, or defrauding someone else who pays for goods that never arrive.
they want you to receive packages and reship them somewhere else. The goods will have been obtained fraudulently, and they're just using you to make the shipping address appear local. You will be aiding fraud.
they want up-front payment (either to them or someone else) of any sort for anything before you can get the job. This is advance fee fraud: there is no job -- it's just a big con to extract money from you.
they want you to buy any kind of "membership" or "kit" in order to start. Forget it -- it's not a real job at all: they're trying to sell you something, and they're probably making a bunch of other false claims about it if they're pitching it as a "job".
it's a job offer, and it's spam. There are LOTS of these scams about, as you can see.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Guang Dong Light Industrial Products
This spam originated from IP address 81.199.43.177, which WHOIS reports as delegated to Kas Telecom, Nigeria. It is a payment processing scam: the victim is sent checks or money orders and asked to cash them, forwarding 90% (or thereabouts) of the proceeds via Western Union (or similar). The checks are clever forgeries which the receiving bank will eventually detect and revoke, leaving the victim out of pocket.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 17 Mar 2008 XX:XX UTC
Subject: Greatfully Submitted.
To: undisclosed-recipients

GUANG DONG LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS IMPORT AND EXPORT CORPORATION
52,De Zheng Rd.S.,
Guangzhou, China.

REF:GD/07/00867546.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are presently searching for Representatives/Collection Agents who
can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the
Americas, precisely USA and Canada and Europe as well. If interested,
Please contact me on:[email protected]

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. Hou Weijun
Gen.Manager
GUANG DONG LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS IMPORT AND EXPORT CORPORATION

----------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent by IMP Webmail System
Universitas Indonesia - www.ui.edu

SOURCE:http://suckerswanted.blogspot.com/2008/03/guang-dong-light-industrial-products.html
Posted by Spotter at 14:44

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Semi-on-topic: I always find it amazing that, out of those "it's a scam if..." things, #1, 2, and 3 are highly illegal, but #4 is what half of all TV infomercials are.

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic