Porsche Hangout

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here. - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

"God want to librate me from poverty"

View next topic
View previous topic
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So said a DBC Lad to Cammy.

So my friend what i want you to understand in this world is that opporturnity cames but ones.I have work for this bank for many years.and this is the time that God want to librate me from poverty.and it is you luck too, because you are the only person that God directed me to contact

How are you today?I hope fine.If so, Thanks be to God.
I wrote a message to you yersterday in my private box,did you resive it.
so i am waiting for your respound

Cammy replied flippantly:

I got it, and I replied. Is your inbox up to snuff?
BTW - I don't think your God especially cares for me.

That triggered something:

How is life?My dear you ask me that you do,nt think that my God especially cares for you
My God is also your God too.
My God is care of every body that believe in him,and do what plesses him.So what i will advice you is that believe in him and he will take care of you.

Cammy being devout in her faith...

I doubt it - I'm not Christian or Moslem but ; Odin and the Aesir aren't the same as Yahweh or Allah. Anyhoo - this isn't going to affect our business, I hope! What's next?

And in a separate note:

And I have to say, your God does move in mysterious ways.

Now for a confusing bit:

How are you today?Which is very important to me first.
My dear,I want to let you know that God love you.because if God did not love you,he could,nt have make me to contact you in this deal,Because i prey to him to direct me to a person that will not betray me when the bank will transfer the money to his account.
And he directed me to you,which means that God is care of you,somebody can be a christian but what he does did not pleas God.And someone will not be a christian not a moslem but God love he.

Didn't impress Cammy:

You may think that, but history's not on your side. If God loves the , he sure didn't tell his worshippers to stop oppressing us over the centuries. Like I said, he moves in very mysterious ways.

In the meantime, he wants my "information" - but he never said what that is exactly...

I will heed the advice of a polite horse for it is written that more flies are caught with honey than vinegar... although assault carbines and monstrous wolves are still fun.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana Ghana Benin United Kingdom
Mortar x14 Closed lad accounts x 170
Safari x 3 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos to Accra; Femmy Lagos to Porto Novo
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun May 31, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"information"? I'd go with bra size. I'm sure a tasteful piece as ID will put his mind at rest. Smile

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic