SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first serious attempt to bait - Song Lile

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
made.cummsies
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never had much time for these dirtbags and have usually just deleted the emails without a second thought. I was feeling a little creative over the past couple of weeks so decided to put some effort into baiting them and see how far I can push them.

the first email received from mr. lile:
Quote:
Good day, I am Mr. Song Lile, staff of Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong,I have a business proposal for you, contact
Email:[email protected]
Regards,
Song Lile

my reply:
Quote:
hello,

what are you offering?

his next email (at least he took the time to type something vs. his very short first email):
Quote:

Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met
before,My name is Mr Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank.There
were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one
would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work
together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into your
account. Note that all is well planned as we shall do this inline with all legal
and banking requirements. All I need from you is your willingness,
trust and commitment.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we
shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the
necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Colonel
Sadiq Uday, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to
provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will
also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary
approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds
to an account that will be provided by you.There is no risk involved at all
in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the
attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,

1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address

Regards,
Mr Song Lile.

my reply, should be interesting to hear his answer Rolling Eyes
Quote:

Is this a legitimate offer?

I'd like to know more about you. Can you send me some additional info? How much money is involved?

Thank you

his next message, cool I'm a "partner now"!
Quote:

Dear Partner.

Thank you for your response,Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word.Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If you work seriously,the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.
I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way,I have found,it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously.

Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.As result of this,you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank,it will be issued in your name, this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts.

I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.Before I commence,I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's licence Work ID or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you,I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my Work Identification and my family picture upon receipt of your identification.I will send the name and contact details of the bank so that you can commence communication with them.Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Regards,
Song Lile

my reply, time to get creative with photoshop (if you're not familiar with the picture its Bubbles from the show Trailer Park Boys), needless to say NONE of the information contained on the driver's license is legit
Quote:

hello mr Song,

I'm am deeply apologetic for the delay in providing a response but I have been away from home working at a missionary treating children suffering from gonorrhea. I hope I am not too late to take part in your opportunity.

As you requested I am providing the following information so we can proceed:
-my occupation: spiritual mentor and box examiner
-identification, I've attached a copy of my driver's license

please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

regards

Snipped TS

his next email, I guess he liked my ID
Quote:

Dear Made Cummsies.

Thank you for the response,I am in receipt of your mail and Identification. I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down. I have send your details to my attorney who will put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds, this should take not longer than two to three days.

In this light, I have sent you the information of the bank so you can make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us.

Please find below the banks information.

Bank Name: National Australia Bank, U.K branch.
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Contact Person :Mr. Xavier Van Vogts.
Head,Foriegn Payments Department
88 Wood Street, London EC2V 7QQ
Tel/ +447031983866
+447031907692
Fax:+44 709 288 9285

Please contact them with the following information, your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number)
Note, that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank, and they should advice you on such account.I will await an update from you. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast. I call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood. God Bless you for your
positive resolve to affect our lives.

Your Brother,
Song Lile

my reply, thought I'd throw in a "god bless" for good measure
Quote:

thank you song

can you please send me a copy of your identification as you promised?

god bless

his reply and go figure he actually bothered to include some fake ID
Quote:

Dear Brother,

How are you doing today? i want to inform you that i have attache my ID card to you for you assurance and i also want you to be very fast about the account opening because every thing is don here on my end i we be making the transfer into your new account with the NAB by wenesday morining hong kong time please i want you to get back to me with your new account immediately.

Await Your Urgent Response.

Song Lile.

Snipped TS

my reply (and no writing isn't that bad) and hopefully where it gets interesting as I've asked for him to put some work into it
Quote:
Hello my good friend,

I am very well and hope you are likewise. I've attempted to create a new account with NAB but unfortunately due to the banking laws of my country canada I first need to create an account here that will list you as a joint account holder. this will make the transfering of the moneyys much easier and faster for both of us. I've attached the paperwork that I require you to complete. You will need to provide all the information for the "secondary account holder" on both pages for us to continue. Once you have completed this please email the document back to me as soon as possible so I can finalize the new account. Once I submit the paper work you will have access to the account and I can proceed with NAB.

God bless

will post new content as I get it Smile
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

I pulled the ID cards - please write fake on the ID's.

We don't give ID to lads, by the way....we also tend to avoid doing more work than the lads.....they are the ones who fill out our forms. Wink

You may want to take a while and read some old threads and you can also sign up for a mentor, here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306&start=125

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Smile A good start! Do read the stickies though, lots of very useful info. Eater university also has a lot of handy tools for your consideration.

Scorpio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos, though, on the occupation. "Spiritual mentor and box examiner." WTF?! Doesn't get more random than that!

As has already been said, I'd approach each bait as a contest to see if you can be more lazy than the lad. This is a hobby for us. *He's* the one in it for the money. Make him earn it.
Manimal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im actually baiting the same guy right now same name and everything lol.

i gotta admit you got em hooked better then i do
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ "Song Li Le" is a common scammer identity and it's more than likely that you've got a different scammer.

Keep at him though!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic