SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My favourite idiot (For eagle eyes only!!!) [photos]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinculus_
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, i've got this idiotic lad. And by far the worst one I have ever had. I was about to quit baiting 18 months ago, but he has come along and has not let go.

I really pushed my limits with this one, he's been on a month long safari, and sent me a *Shudder* nude photo... and he's still hanging on. So i've decided to go for the tattoo...

I wanted so share this one becauase i'm finding it pretty amusing.. he's got no real tattoo as yet, because he's trying to be a bit too clever... (i think he's fogetting who the idiot is in this relationship...)

So, the story so far (after the safari and what not) is that i've got all this money but I decided i can't come over untill he has a tattoo... after much discussion he "gets one" and sens me this photo of it:

wow... and it looks so real too. So I wait a few days, to give him the chance to scrub it off, then decide that "I can't really see it in the photo, is it possible to take a close up of your arm?"

He agrees... now, the more optically enhanced readers may spot a small difference in this next photo:

*HINT* it MAY be to do with the number of points in the star. :rolleyes

But, as much as I confront him with this fact, he refuses to concede.

let me quote:

Quote:
I did not telling you any false about the tattoo, the design you saw in the photo is exactly what is on my arm right now.
You know that I can lie to you because I love you and I want to settle with you for that point I must not tell you any
false in the procceses of our relationship. XXXXX, I have not get any knowlebge about tattoo before is you who made me to know about tattoo.How can I lie to you about the tattoo.
I did the tattoo and is on my left arm now.How do you think that I can lie you about the tattoo when I am sure that by all means we will be together for life. I am not a liar or a deceiver never you think about that on me, I am doing with you with my total and clear heart. Believe me. I think by all means we will meet and you will see the design on my body.
That is the reasons why I don,t hear from you for along times, every day thinks about you some times I stay without eating because of thinking about you. So view the tattoo proper I can not lie to you.

and

Quote:
Thank you for your message. I did not false to you, I, am telling you the fact.
The first photo, it was fresh the medecine rub on the design is no totally
clear from the face on the design. That is why it look difference on your face.
Both of the photo are the same. Do you know that the tattoo pains a lot when doing it,
is not what one can stand towice
. If you are still doubting it, I can take another photo and
send it you, because I don,t want you to be doubting me, i am doing truth with you never you thinks of that.
XXXXX,I Love you and I like your ways never you allow small thing to brings doubting.

oh noes!

anyway, I was amused. i'm still going to try for the tattoo.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's so funny. I guess you are convinced now you know about the medicine rub. Shapes always change after the medicine rub dries.

Thank you for sharing!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Vinculus_
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's reply:

Quote:
Please forget the 5 points and 6points what you saw in the photo is what is on my arm right now.
ALL I new is that I did the tattoo is on my body permanet it can not be changed to any form and
I did it because of you and is for you. You will know the truth if we meet face to face no need you
worry your self much about it let us move forward.

Yep, if I forget about it, all the problems are solved. I really do worry myself too much about it.

Case closed.

yeah, i don't think so.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic