SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 My friend is beeing scammed, please advise

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
whajushappen
Master Baiter


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 183
Location: You will know


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What did the police tell you?


EDIT: Thank you


Last edited by whajushappen on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
mrJazz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't make contact with them yet. I was hoping that the last mail I sent wouldn't be opened straight away. I'll have to make one more attempt this evening, and then call them first thing in the morning. Sorry for keeping you waiting.
View user's profileSend private message
whajushappen
Master Baiter


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 183
Location: You will know


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contact them


EDIT: Please


Last edited by whajushappen on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
blah
Who's Your Daddy?


Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 1775
Location: Speckled Cct Springfield Lakes QLD 4300


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whajushappen wrote:
Contact them


MrJazz wrote:
...call them first thing in the morning


I think he's planning on it.

_________________
Closed lad accounts x12
With all due respect. you nothing but a cheap scum.idoit and heartless man!! - Turkey Smith
please daddy don't lunch your powers on Mr.alex! - my "son".
M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN [email protected]= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - [email protected] West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
View user's profileSend private message
whajushappen
Master Baiter


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 183
Location: You will know


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start the documentation NOW.



EDIT: Please and Thank you, it would be a good idea.


Last edited by whajushappen on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 4816
Location: Connecting my chair and keyboard


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey, you're a pushy one! Please try to post in a more civilised manner, we're precious flowers here.

_________________
Premium Wimp Convincer - Click Me!
View user's profileSend private message
mrJazz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I gotta laugh. Take it easy, we're posting things as they happen. Like right now. I've got news.

She (or someone) sent me an email! Wow, I did NOT expect that. I had just received the notification, once more it was traced to Brazil, the same place as earlier.

The email header told me the same, it was sent from the same computer in Brazil. Now I'm confused, I thought she didn't want to be traced, and therefore didn't send me any emails. I asked her in my mail if she had arrived, and if all was well. Well, this is what she told me (roughly translated):

"Hello, ..... I am in Stockholm. Whilst working out how to withdraw the mone, I am getting to know the city with a group of tourists. Then I'll be able to contact you. It's beautiful here, and the people are so polite."

I used a software called eMailTrackerPro to trace the header. If anyone is interesting in receiving the header, let me know. Is there anything else to find out, except the location?

I really don't know what's her agenda, but I don't understand why she'd tell me that she is in Oslo, and at the same time send me an email that I easiliy could trace to Brazil. hmm....this is strange.
View user's profileSend private message
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter


Joined: 16 Jul 2008
Posts: 1407


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since she is in Stockholm, ask her to pick you up some chocolate. I hear it's delicious.

_________________
"I DO NOT THINK WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER. YOU HAVE BROUGHT MORE PAINS TO ME THAN GOOD." Mr. Wang Yan- After I attempted to rebait with same name as last time. 2-4-09

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.


"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
View user's profileSend private message
Joaquin
419Eater is my life


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 450
Location: Guatemala (GMT-6)


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mr Jazz: You say in your post that the girl wrote:

Quote:
"Hello, ..... I am in Stockholm.


But then you say in the same post:

Quote:
but I don't understand why she'd tell me that she is in Oslo


I thought that Stockholm and Oslo were two very different cities in 2 different countries, but I admit that I may be out of touch with the latest news, being here at the Eater following this story ...

Has Sweden invaded and taken over Norway, or the other way around, and formed one big city out of the former two capitals?

_________________
Ivory Coast Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Senegal United States

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
mrJazz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right. The real city is Oslo. I've used Stockholm all the time just to keep this more discreet. I'm sure you understand. I'll just be writing Oslo from now on.
View user's profileSend private message
mrJazz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, anyway she's saying that she'll probably be able to give me the money on Friday. And that she'll be staying in Oslo 15 days.

I'm getting really tired of her lies, and feel like telling her all that I know. But I guess I should keep cool and see what happens. Hopefully we'll have more information about her soon. At least we know that she's not IN Oslo. It would be interesting to find out more of who she really is.
View user's profileSend private message
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 4816
Location: Connecting my chair and keyboard


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It'll be interesting to see what excuse she uses when she suddenly asks you for cash (or whatever twist she turns!)

_________________
Premium Wimp Convincer - Click Me!
View user's profileSend private message
mrJazz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, her story is really thin. I mean, all of the sudden she is staying 15 days!? That's just crazy. Anyway, I'll hear from her, surely. I'm just not pushing it. I'm not quite sure if the authorities will take this story seriously, as we don't know if she'll actually come to Norway.

She might as well be the kind of person who likes to mess with other people's heads, making them believe invented stories.
View user's profileSend private message
luckey
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 5629
Location: Check the lost and found


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mrJazz wrote:
She might as well be the kind of person who likes to mess with other people's heads, making them believe invented stories.


Tsk. Who ever heard of such a thing. Laughing

You're singing Dorothy's tune now. Is there any way she might think you're a scammer, or have some vendetta against you?

_________________
Moderator: \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\: noun
A material which slows down neutrons after fission to speeds at which their probability for interaction with the fuel material is increased.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
mrJazz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't think so. That "someone" is playing with me, seems unlikely, knowing she is actually writing from Brazil, in Portuguese.

I should clearify that I never told her about me being interested in another girl. She was the one who all of the sudden wasn't interested in the "love bit" because she claimed that a long-distance relationship would be difficult, keeping in mind that she was studying still in Portugal (which she wasn't) and me studying here in Norway.

I was actually about to call the first intended visit off, because of what happened between me and the other girl, but I never had to. Because when she expressed doubts about us having a future together, I simply said that if she wanted to cancel the visit, I would understand. Then she said that if it didn't cause me any problems, she wouldn't come.

I have a theory though. Because she all of a sudden seems much more distant now, writing little, and earlier she spent a whole lot of time on getting to know me.

I think she might be hooking up with several guys on the dating site, finding out who is in the need of economic assistance, and making deals with them. I don't know what her intentions are in the end, but it could seem like, because she thinks she's gained trust with me, she feels like she doesn't have to spend time trying to convince me anymore. She's been fairly active on both the dating site and the chat client lately (and has spoken little or nothing with me), and I think she might be playing the same game with others.

Just a thought that struck me.
View user's profileSend private message
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter


Joined: 16 Jul 2008
Posts: 1407


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you could get a new profile on the dating site, and express interest in her with that persona. Would be interesting to see how that plays out.

Or, if you don't have the time, hook up with someone in the dating thread and see if they have the time.

_________________
"I DO NOT THINK WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER. YOU HAVE BROUGHT MORE PAINS TO ME THAN GOOD." Mr. Wang Yan- After I attempted to rebait with same name as last time. 2-4-09

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.


"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
View user's profileSend private message
LaBrea
Elite Baiter


Joined: 04 Aug 2007
Posts: 1355
Location: Yet another hotel


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following this over the past few days- definitely not run of the mill stuff at eater!

Mr Jazz, I'm glad you were able to work it out so you remain safe, I'll echo what everyone else is saying, that's our #1 priority here. Cool

As far as what this may turn out to be- I offer this possible scenario:

The lure of the 30K may be a test for potential mules- to see how far they are willing to go to earn that (relatively) small amount.

They aren't really going to give you that money for just showing up, but if you show you're willing to go to great lengths to overcome "Adversities" cooked up by the girl (baiter), you may have the "right stuff" that a cartel is looking for in a drug mule.

I agree with Joaquin that they aren't going to trust a mule without having some kind of hook, so you can't just run off with the "merchandise".
She would have to find out where you live, or a close friend/relative, etc.

You are wise to stay away from this one.

I echo the sentiments expressed by others about bowing out gracefully, if she has any of your RL details, but maybe you could re-bait her using fake cedentials?

Good luck!

ETA: I just read the last few posts- so she's "in Oslo" for 15 days?
Plenty of time to throw out a few hoops for you to jump through, before you actually get to "meet" her.
That gives her some time to decide whether you're what she's looking for, or maybe she is just looking to take your money and run...?

_________________
Nigeria x2 Benin Senegal Canada x7 United Kingdom x6 United States x7 Ivory Coast x5 New Zealand South Africa
"...It is in the light of the above-mentioned person with the fact that he died of testate..." - Barrister T3ddy J0hns0n
"...you make me stupid to the people ...no time to wast you better go and see your doctor because l think your lack of stickiness." _Dr. Usman Bello
"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota

Last edited by LaBrea on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
whajushappen
Master Baiter


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 183
Location: You will know


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies to one and all,

I have read each and every post in this thread, my seemingly hasty posting, was not a drive by...
But, to make a hasty looking post into a much longer one, here ya go...


Case 1: No documentation..Mrjazz calls the police station.

Mrjazz: Hello police, she is here now....hello? hello?

police: guy at desk: who? who is here?

mrjazz: the lady with the money, she is here now!!!

Police: What lady? what money?

mrjazz: the lady that was gonna bring me alot of money!!

police: HUH?

mrjazz:well, she is here now and I can explain everything after you
arrest her, hurry! please!!

police:wha?

mrjazz: come on, quick! she might get away..

police:Um, ok, sir, maybe you should come on down to the office
and file a report. I am sure we can sort this all out when you get here...

mrjazz: no time now, I have to meet her at such and such a place...

police:uh, ok sir, just come on down when you get a chance and we
will file a report with all your information, and by god get to the bottom of
all this "lady with the money" business.

mrjazz:but..but...she is here NOW!!

police:yes sir, just come on down and we will help you fill in the report.

Or something along those lines.


Case 2: mrjazz calls the sargent/captian/significant person that is
ALLREADY AWARE of the "lady with the money"...

mrjazz: hello, this is mrjazz, and here is my case numbe...

Policeman in charge of the case: (interupting mrjazz) OH hey mrjazz
no need for the number, I know all about it allready... what can I do for
you today??

mrjazz: she is here now!!

policeman in charge of the case: oh ok, just like we had talked about
allready, now dont you go down there untill we make it all safe and sound ok? then you can make the positive ID on her and WE can make
the ARREST for you...

mrjazz: coool, thank you very much...

Or something along those lines.


YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH!!!

We have allready noted that is IS an UNUSUAL case, many of the PRO'S
here haven't been able to put there finger on it..

So again with out fluffing anything, or eloquent wording.

CONTACT THE POLICE, START THE DOCUMENTATION, NOW!!

Why wait? you have mentioned more than once, you would contact law enforcement, "first thing in the morning"

THIS IS IMPORTANT.


Again, apologies to mrjazz and any who were taken aback by my hasty
postings...

But out of curiosity, are there any here, that think mrjazz should NOT
contact law enforcement?
View user's profileSend private message
luckey
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 5629
Location: Check the lost and found


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Funny.

It would be more urgent I suppose if the scammer were on her way to meet him, but she never left Brazil. Unfortunately, there isn't much the police can or will do with information like that. Even if they have an accomplice in his area who will try to meet him, the fact is, no crime has been committed against mrJazz until he loses money (in most countries).

That said, I would call the police.

_________________
Moderator: \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\: noun
A material which slows down neutrons after fission to speeds at which their probability for interaction with the fuel material is increased.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter


Joined: 16 Jul 2008
Posts: 1407


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If one calls the police, it might pay to request to speak to a detective that works on internet crimes.

Many large, and to some extent medium size agencies have someone on staff who works on fraud, and as of late the rise in "overpayment" scams has opened the eyes of many departments.

To simply talk to the desk sergant will probably not be helpful.

_________________
"I DO NOT THINK WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER. YOU HAVE BROUGHT MORE PAINS TO ME THAN GOOD." Mr. Wang Yan- After I attempted to rebait with same name as last time. 2-4-09

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.


"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
View user's profileSend private message
LaBrea
Elite Baiter


Joined: 04 Aug 2007
Posts: 1355
Location: Yet another hotel


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
With all respect to those who have done a lot of hard work on this already,

I believe it's a good thing to maintain very good documentation, as Mr Jazz is already doing, and it can't hurt from a CYA perspective to pass it along.

Just keeping in mind that Law enforcement is usually not very motivated to pursue Internet crime of this type, 419 or *undetermined*.
The "scammer" is most likely still in Brazil- what is going to motivate Oslo PD to do anything other than advise him to drop this immediately?

They are not going to advise him to risk his life in a "sting" operation - in case the woman shows up, nor do they have any kind of hard evidence to bar her from entering the country.

Unfortunately, she is nothing more than a fake identity attached to an email address- so notifying Brazilian authorities is a waste of their time.

Now- if her IP shows Oslo all of a sudden- much different scenario.
But I would not advise Mr Jazz to meet her under any circumstances.

Bottom line- it woudln't hurt if he were to contact somebody and let them know what is going on- but neither should he expect rapt interest and a 'green light' from the PD to go ahead and lay a trap.

Remember- if they have his RL details- such a thing could be very detrimental to him, if it turns out this is a drug cartel!

Again, if I were you Mr Jazz, I would gracefully bow out of this whole thing- if they know your real life details.

_________________
Nigeria x2 Benin Senegal Canada x7 United Kingdom x6 United States x7 Ivory Coast x5 New Zealand South Africa
"...It is in the light of the above-mentioned person with the fact that he died of testate..." - Barrister T3ddy J0hns0n
"...you make me stupid to the people ...no time to wast you better go and see your doctor because l think your lack of stickiness." _Dr. Usman Bello
"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
mrJazz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW, I really liked the story posted above. Had to laugh a litte. Especially where the police officer repeatedly call me by "mrJazz", as if it would be my REAL name. Fantastic. Razz

Look, I was hoping to find more information before contacting the authorities. But it seems like we're stuck at this point. However, when it gets closer to the date where she is in fact in Oslo, I will search again. I think even the authorities would do little, until she has agreed to meet me at a certain time and place. Remember that she has changed plans several times now, and there's a possibility that she'll do it again before Friday. She's only said that she "think she'll have the money by then". Well, we also know that if it's still her writing me from Brazil, she would ALSO have to physically MAKE the travel, not only SAY that she's in Oslo, and that the people are very nice.

I think I should explain to you how this works. I am suspecting one thing that could make law enforcement react. And that's money laundering. I suspect she is in fact trying to arrange for the money to be brought to Oslo. I think I have reasons to believe that this money comes from illegal activities.

When that's the case, it would be just ridiculous to call the local police station, or the police station in Oslo. They wouldn't even know where to begin. There is however, an organization that receives reports about money laundering in Norway. They will then take contact, or get me in touch with authorities that have most expertise in this area. It's not your typical local police officer we're talking about.

I believe this case to be quite unusual. Normally one would report to said company a transfer of money that could seem to have come from illegal activities. In my case, there hasn't been a transfer yet. But anyway, I'm calling tomorrow. Yes I am, Yes I am, Yes I am.

But if you feel like entertaining me with another short story while you wait, by all means, go ahead. It was a nice change, after all the seriousness in this thread. Wink
View user's profileSend private message
Joaquin
419Eater is my life


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 450
Location: Guatemala (GMT-6)


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mr Jazz: You lost me again. (Not that I have ever been very much on track in this case).

You just wrote:
However, when it gets closer to the date where she is in fact in Oslo, I will search again.


But just earlier today you said the girl had told you that she was already there, visiting the city with a group of tourists. (You wrote Stockholm, but then you said this was only a cover and that the real city you are referring to is Oslo).

So, she may physically be in Brazil, according to your IP searches, but for all practical purposes she has told you that she is in Oslo and that is what she thinks you believe. So what do you mean by "when it gets closer to the date when she is in fact there?".

_________________
Ivory Coast Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Senegal United States

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru


Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 2829
Location: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think I have reasons to believe that this money comes from illegal activities.
Personally I think the money is only as real as the girl is. Hopefully you have more 'proof' than that someone is telling fibs on a computer loaded with Bolivian language software.

Why not offer to meet her in Oslo and see if she agrees or hesitates. You can always say something came up.

At the moment all we know is that a computer moved from one spot to another. Maybe she left it in the hands of a friend? Who knows? At least an offer of a meet might clarify things. If she says yes then arrange a meet where there are webcams; if no then her reasons would be interesting. If she is alone in Oslo she would love company I would have thought.. just my 2c

..and just to clarify - you wouldn't actually go. Some last minute emergency would come up.


ETA/
Quote:
So what do you mean by "when it gets closer to the date when she is in fact there?"
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe mrjazz really expects her to travel, based on money-laundering assumptions. Frankly, I don't, because she could easily have told you she was still stuck in Brazil without jeapordising her credibility.

_________________
Ninja
DIE MUDER FUCKER

Purple Flower
View user's profileSend private message
mrJazz
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62


PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joaquin: Sorry, I saw after posting that I did put that in an understandable way. The girl, if it's still her who's communicating with me, is in Brazil. What I meant is that, when it comes closer to a date where she has decided that she will meet up with me (in Oslo) I will try and trace her email again. To see if she DOES in fact make the travel. It would be important to know. If not, we know for sure that this girl won't show up at least. Maybe someone else will. But I think that it would be stupid of her to send someone else. Because she should by now be aware of me to be caring about the details (I already told her I need to see her ID and everything, for the whole tax documentation bit). I will however, try to trace her some times before that as well, if not every single day. It doesn't seem like she has ANY clue that she's being traced, but I should try to keep it somewhat cool. If I send her numberless pointless emails there's always a chance that she senses something being different.

GordonBennett: Great idea! I can't believe I did not think about that. I should try to do that. Thanks Smile
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT