SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New hitlad ready for abuse!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DoctorPhil, No details, but from here (June 2007 CNN story):

Quote:
...The FBI has received more than 100 complaints about the so-called "hitman scam" from across the country. Typically, the cyber shakedown seeks anywhere from $30,000 to $80,000.

FBI special agent James Burrell says some people have fallen for the scam, sending criminals tens of thousands of dollars.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, the G0mer gang again? I agree with him though....I'd rather not be burdered again either. Laughing

Quote:
Please to avoid problem and I don't want you to bring more problem to this issue since we are trying to settle, you should forward me any email you receive from this email address: [email protected] because bad people has hijacked the address and i don't want us to be contact there anymore to avoid monitoring you and me so kindly continue contacting me here on this email address : [email protected] so that everything will be resolved and i will be sending you email with this code 102 and any email that send to you without this code from me, please dis-regard it, hope you understand me for your benefits because I don't want you to be burdered again.

You are advised to use western union OR money gramm for easy pick up and scan the copy and attached to my email.

Use the information below :

NAME : CHINEDU OKORO
ADDRESS : LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEX QUESTION : FOR WHAT ?
ANSWERE : FOR GOOD.

==================================
NAME : PHILIP AMAECHI

ANSWERE : FOR GOOD.

===================================

NAME : CHIDI SAMUEL
ANSWERE : FOR GOOD

=====================================

NAME : KENNETH C.AJANA
ANSWERE : FOR GOOD

I wait your email today.

Mr. Ali Sule

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay kids, thank you to whoever chopped his dollar. Very Happy Reported. Over and oink Wink

Quote:
I got the mail you send me and there is know problem below is the american account information you need for the transfer of the $6,300.00 and as soon as you make the transfer i want you to forward the transfer slip at once.

Deutsche Bank Coy New york
Bankers Trust Plaza,
130 Liberty Str.,New York
NY 1006 USA.
Swift Code: BKTRUS 33
ROUTING No: 021001033
A/c No: 04426973
A/c Name: S B Plc
Beneficiary: Summit Integrated Resources Ltd

I wait your responds to this effect.

Mr.Ali Sule

pony
williambanks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played with this lad for a couple of months (got kidnapped twice etc). Try to hire him. Give him a truckload of cash to his bank account (I got three). Also get kidnapped and talk about the other gang who has given you a better offer. Make him serve you - and whine to him a lot about the poor protection he gives you. After all a bodyguard should protect the employer from all harm Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks for the tips on this one Very Happy After he provided the bank acct. I sent: (in red of course)

Quote:
........They then produced a withdrawal slip that my soon to be ex-husband signed for $9,500.00. I am furious. I was told there is nothing they can do since he we are not divorced yet and his name is still on the account.

I might have to talk to you about putting a hit out on him if I can't get it back. But he is a very violent man. I will get back to you as soon as I get this mess straightened out. I am so angry I am seeing red.

I was just going to drop him, but maybe he's dumb enough to give up some more Twisted Evil (was a little surprised to receive a response from the 'man' after reporting, as he's inundated I'm sure)

pony
azzlan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, all. I decided to have some fun with this guy and responded to the [email protected] account. I received a response from [email protected]:

Quote:
ATTN.
YOU HAVE BEING FAVOURED AND CONSIDERED,IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY TO MY BELOW ORDERS, I WILL ORDER YOUE EXECUTION , ASK NO QUESTIONS, YOU ARE NOW TO PAY MY MEN THAT TRAVELED TO NIGERIA,PAY $3000 USD TO EACH PERSON USING WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,THEN AFTER THE PAYMENT OF $3000 TO EACH NAME, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REPEAT THE PAYMENT OF $3000 EACH AGAIN USING MONEYGRAM TRANSFER TO THE SAME NAMES AND ADDRESSESS.

SO COLLECTIVELY,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND ME FOUR ATTCHED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS FOR CONFIRMATION.

YOU SHOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF SECURITY SHIELD ON THE MONEY OR BRING ANY FORM FOR MY MEN TO FILL, I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE UPON YOUR CO-OPERATION AND WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE ANY MISTAKE ON MAKING THE PAYMENTS AS DIRECTED.
ANY DELAY ON THIS, I WILL ORDER YOUR TERMINATION AT ONCE AND GET YOU KILLED,SO YOU BETTER COMPLY FAST..
NOTE: YOUR TIME IS LIMITED, HERE ARE THE NAMES.

1.NAME : IMOH DEREK . Address:LAGOS STATE NIGERIA
2.NAME : JAMES OBI. address: LAGOS STATE NIGERIA

GOODLUCK.

Is "my new contact" the same guy, new email account? Has anyone else received emails from this address?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

azzlan wrote:

Quote:

<yapyapyap>
YOU SHOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF S3CURITY SHI3LD ON THE MONEY OR BRING ANY FORM FOR MY MEN TO FILL, <yapyapyap>

Haha, priceless. Without forms or Sec Sh1eld only M7CN S3C remains... either that, or no money.

Azzlan, please post this lad's headers from the new address. I think it's the same lad and some people might just be interested in his IP (as the gmail-account doesnt send that along). I'm not sure if anyone has previously managed to get his IP as I didn't read the previous posts of this. But post it up anyway Wink

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ @MoP: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1385201#1385201

Same addy he replied to me with ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
azzlan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, same guy...

Quote:
Received: from [83.229.101.68] by web43412.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:04:51 PDT

btw, I'm new around here, and let me just say that I'm impressed with you guys! I hope that one day my kung fu is as good as yours.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go beg for my life for awhile...
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're here rooting for you. We'll be here when you need us.
BTW: Welcome, bait safe and have fun Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He started out on the gmail address that Blah posted: Very Happy
<[email protected]>

We couldn't get where he was. Then he switched to Yahoo after some kind 'kin' (here I hope) chopped his dollar:

[email protected]
Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.150.136.13 with SMTP id j13cs22727ybd;
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 02:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.178.3 with SMTP id a3mr11991739anf.59.1245231696454;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web63105.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web63105.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.96.247])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 38si594447yxe.74.2009.06.17.02.41.36;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.96.247 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.96.247;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.96.247 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 27600 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jun 2009 09:41:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature:[snipped to prevent blowout- ghost]
DomainKey-Signature:
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Received: from [196.3.183.73] by web63105.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Jun 2009 02:41:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.12 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 02:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: To : XXXXX (contact me here only)

Quote:
Please to avoid problem and I don't want you to bring more problem to this issue since we are trying to settle, you should forward me any email you receive from this email address: [email protected] because bad people has hijacked the address and i don't want us to be contact there anymore to avoid monitoring you and me so kindly continue contacting me here on this email address : [email protected] so that everything will be resolved and i will be sending you email with this code 102 and any email that send to you without this code from me, please dis-regard it, hope you understand me for your benefits because I don't want you to be burdered again.

IP: 196.3.183.73 Apelord says Nigeria (Lagos)

pony
azzlan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Dutch!

Quote:
Please to avoid problem and I don't want you to bring more problem to this issue since we are trying to settle

What a conscientious guy, trying to make this transaction as painless as possible for us. Nothing annoys me more than stressful and unprofessional ransom transactions.

In my reply, I made a math "mistake" and "accidentally" offered him less than what he asks for, all while playing it up what a great deal I'm giving him.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if this one has his own computer vs. internet cafe.....it doesn't matter what time I send something, there's always a quick reply. Nah, he's too stupid. I think the name changes in the text are perhaps a few lads just changing shifts and agreeing to split the time & scam to save money.

Four emails within 30 minutes. The last one said only:

Quote:
is like you are playing with your life

Nope. I'm playin' wit yours boi. Twisted Evil

pony
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice guy! I mentioned that my time is very precious, and he replied with the following:
Quote:

Attn:

Because of the stress of different western union location you have complained. I have therefore made available this bank account below for you to make the total payment of the $70,000 at once and forward to me the payment slip.

1NDUSTR1AL AND C0MMERCIAL BANK 0F CH1NA (4SIA) LTD

ADDRESS: G FLOOR, NO 116 KIM ROAD YU3N L0NG NT HONG KONG

SWIFT CODE: U*B*H*K*H*K*H*H

BENEFICIARY: 4MEG4SHIE EMM4NUEL K0FI

ADDRESS: G/F NO 5I4, FLAT 13 TA1 KE1 LENG TSU3N, YU3N L0NG NT, HONG KONG

ACCOUNT NO: 7225IIOOI669

Is this account fit for Alan?
A dollar choppin we will go.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed

Last edited by Mjwoody on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a fun guy! He told me he was going to marry me once I pay him his money. Shocked
We've been going back and forth with me sending his money online, and him telling me to go use the western union in person. I'm too scared to leave my house, and I am not going! I got one account already (without asking for it, either). I'm going for another. I got the same emails telling me to use the new addy.

The interesting thing, is he just sent me an email telling me to go send the money again. However, he also told me that once I am going out to make the payment, to call a phone number for instructions on how to make the payment. He gave me a US phone number. Reverse phone look up in the online white pages says it's a landline in Fair Lawn, NJ.
WTF?

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Interesting... Several baiters in this thread have received different bank accounts. Possibly it's a larger operation, with a few or more working together. The bank account I received was Deutsche Bank, NYC.
For the heck of it, I MapQuested the distance to Fair Lawn, NJ and it's just 23 miles away.

pony
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have dropped me again... Rolling Eyes

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AAAHHhhh hahaha!!! Mr Nice guy hitman is alerting me that my mailbox has been hacked!

Quote:
IT IS CLEAR TO ME THAT YOUR MAILBOX HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY HACKERS THAT HAVE DIVERTED THE PAYMENT YOU MADE . I NEVER CHANGED THE ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU.
I THEREFORE MANDATE TO STOP THE PAYMENT WIRH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND CHANGE THE SETTINGS OF THE EMAIL BOX YOU HAVE, ALSO OPEN A DIFFRENT EMAIL AND REACH ME ON THIS EMAIL I WROTE YOU NOW.
FOR SECURITY REASONS, DO LIKE I HAVE SAID AND DELETE THIS EMAIL AFTER READING IT FROM YOUR INBOX AND TRASH

BELOW IS THE OTHER EMAILS FROM THE HACKERS SENT TO ME FROM YOUR EMAIL BOX.

Mr G0mer has no mercy!

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 of D3uzers finest moneygrams directed downrange.Lad is going to wake up thinking he is $10,000 richer.I await details of the outcome Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's dropped me Crying or Very sad Ah well..... love em and leave em.

pony
azzlan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone still communicating with this guy? He dropped me last week after I sent him a scan of some fake WU receipts. Oh well... I really hope he took that walk to the local WU office, only to be told there was no payday.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have finally picked this guy up a few days ago. I am communicating with him. Just now I have sent another reply.

I right away went for "you're telling me bullshit, let's work together, I can help you" in my first mail to him.
His first reply was a standard "give me money or die", but after repeating my offer he at least now asked how I can help him, which made me make fun of his lack of intelligence because I have to repeat what I said before.

Well, as said, I'm in an early stage of convincing him that it would be a good idea to work with me, but I guess we'll eventually get there pretty soon.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is letting me of the hook for only $2000! What a bargain!

Quote:

I received your email, You should pay the some of $2,000 before I will stop my assasination because I was hired to make sue that you are killed.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've pinged him too. let's see what happens. Always wanted to do a hitlad but I never seem to get them...LOL

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
GeneralCollins
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone, knew to the eater, will give him a go and get some experience Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic